Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mælstrom says "Hello!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mælstrom
Kit
Kit
Male

Mælstrom says "Hello!" Empty
PostSubject: Mælstrom says "Hello!"   Mælstrom says "Hello!" EmptySat May 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Hello, everyone; Mælstrom here! I’m a friend of Serenity’s and she has invited me to these forums. I’m happy to join you all for the revival of Warriors Life! Though I’m not very familiar with the Warriors universe, I’ve always wanted to participate in a role play community like this and Serenity has offered to coach me through the basics, so I’m sure I’ll find my footing soon enough.

For some insight into who I am, I’m twenty years old and I’m obsessed with the art of storytelling (one of the reasons I’m here ^.^). It is so much a part of my life that I plan on becoming a narrative design major someday and working on the greatest form of storytelling: videogames! Hehehe, big dreams are fun to have :3 Personality wise, I’m pretty charismatic and open-minded, with a splash of ADD that can cause me to seem a bit… random at times. I can be long winded on occasion as well, so If you ever find me chatting your ear off, don’t be shy and just tell me to calm down ;p I’ll understand. That’s me in a nutshell, so I’ll go ahead and bring this to a close.

See you all in the forums!

- Mælstrom
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Mælstrom says "Hello!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mælstrom says "Hello!"   Mælstrom says "Hello!" EmptySat May 06, 2017 3:45 pm

Heya Maelstrom, I'm Jayie, one of the admins of the site. I'm very happy to have you with us, and I can't wait to see you around the forum. If you have a question, just ask! (:
Back to top Go down

Mælstrom says "Hello!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Introductions and Farewells-