Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old who said that contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

Old who said that contest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old who said that contest   Old who said that contest - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:03 pm

I posted on the front page before the amount that would be awarded to the winner of the question. I thought the quote wasn't too tough and wasn't too easy, so I put the amount to be won around 125 PP (Though it may seem much tougher to some people.)

I'm sorry if you think its like that, but we trust that the players of this game answer fair and square. If it turns out people are cheating they'll be banned from participating in the game for an amount of time or possibly forever. I suppose putting a few extra rules on the 1st page wouldn't hurt o3o

That's okay, I respect everyone's opinion and I understand what you were getting at. You weren't that harsh at all Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old who said that contest   Old who said that contest - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Okay then. I guess I could read the rules before snapping... Sorry about that...

Even then, I don't think you have record on where the member goes to get their answer. If I was a cheater, I wouldn't brag on cheating if there were consequences and if you don't tell, you get free money. It is not very reliable yet I think the game is good for people to receive quick currency.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: Old who said that contest   Old who said that contest - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:17 pm

That's alright Smile

True enough! We don't have a record and I agree, but its just a quick little game for fun. Like I said, we trust that the members will do the right thing and play fair. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: Old who said that contest   Old who said that contest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:25 pm

This week's quote added!
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Old who said that contest   Old who said that contest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Mapleshade I do believe from crookedstars promise
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: Old who said that contest   Old who said that contest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Corectomoondo! xD
Back to top Go down
Cherryleaf
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cherryleaf
Female

PostSubject: Re: Old who said that contest   Old who said that contest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:14 am

It's been many months since the last quote was added... -hint, hint- xD
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: Old who said that contest   Old who said that contest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:42 pm

I think we abandoned this. xD.
The last time we played was in the fall, then I guess we stopped. I'm not sure why though.
I would actually like to start playing this again! I enjoyed it (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old who said that contest   Old who said that contest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:18 pm

This seemed like it was a fun game. I wish it was still up... DX
Back to top Go down
Cherryleaf
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cherryleaf
Female

PostSubject: Re: Old who said that contest   Old who said that contest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:43 am

Yeah, it looks like fun, though it looks abandoned. Cx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old who said that contest   Old who said that contest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:34 am

I have to agree with you there. Maybe we should start a poll or topic to vote on whether or not keep it or something. Maybe assign someone to keep this updated. :3
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Old who said that contest   Old who said that contest - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:10 pm

It is indeed a fun game, although the problem is that we currently only have two users who can, and know how to award prizes for each winning. Thus it's kind of hard to simply "assign" someone to make the quotes. Although it's a theme we can pick up in the staff boards, I'm sure that we can somehow revive the contest. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old who said that contest   Old who said that contest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old who said that contest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3