Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relationships for my cats!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Relationships for my cats! Empty
PostSubject: Relationships for my cats!   Relationships for my cats! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm

Figured I'd go in for a thread covering these things, since my cats need some relationships with their clanmates...

Here goes:

---

Stormflight, ThunderClan
Sand Cat, deputy, tom

This tom is kindhearted and friendly, despite his language barrier. He needs a cat from his clan that can be a friend of his, possibly even a best friend. I do not mind gender nor sexuality, anyone goes!

Frostwhisker, ShadowClan
Warrior, she-cat

This she-cat is as frisky as you can get, she's vicious, sharp-tongued and seems to always demand her way or no way. She's the kind that you can get rather angered with over time, especially since she tends to be a bit aggressive to most.

For her I'm also looking for enemies, frenemies and friends. After all, the poor girl needs someone she can rant to when things don't end up going her way!

Sehk, Rogue
Tom

Perhaps one of the more frustrating characters of mine... He likes to be a cheeky little smart-Butt, and will often reply with teasing comments and sly smirks. He's as slippery as a snake, this one! Even so, I may add that he's pretty... Well, dim. He's not exactly the brightest, despite making those retorts. His attempts of making him look smart often leads to him over-analyzing the issue.

This guy could meet pretty much anyone, since he's a loner. Right now he's hanging out at the Tunnels, since I was planning a plot there with a few other cats. Since nothing's happened for a while I'd be happy to move him though. As for plots, I was thinking a friendly cat could come across him and teach him how to hunt? As the kittypet he is he does not know how to hunt, and is going to be rather hungry soon.

---

I'm going to note that I'm not going to agree on premade relationships. That is to say, I won't make a decision in this thread whether they'll be friends, enemies, or lovers. I like to RPing things out, and I also like to find the RPer that has the cat that fits my cat the most. However, do feel free to post what you believe your cat and my cat could achieve in terms of relationships.

If anyone's got a cat willing to do a plot, please say so... I'd also accept siblings/family if that is of interest to you!
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for my cats!   Relationships for my cats! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:19 pm

Owlwing can certainly be Frostwhiskers friend (: 
I have Hawkfeather in Shadowclan as well but it's up to you if you'd want to be friends or foes

And Batcry will most likely befriend Stormflight as well as Sunflare (: while Mushroomtail was being all indecisive Batcry was the one who lead a patrol
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for my cats!   Relationships for my cats! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:01 am

That sounds good! Tell me when your cats are free to pick either of them up, I'd love for them to get into a nice chat with someone. <:
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for my cats!   Relationships for my cats! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:11 pm

Well Batcry just sat next to Stormflight ^^ Right now Owlwing may need assistant in bringing her brother into the clan (: if you'd like to accompany them
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for my cats!   Relationships for my cats! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:15 pm

Cool! I'll send Frostwhisker past them, maybe she'll stop by to chat or something. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for my cats!   Relationships for my cats! Empty

Back to top Go down

Relationships for my cats!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1