Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Land Map

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

Land Map Empty
PostSubject: Land Map   Land Map EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:11 pm

The map is currently being made

Main street: Just abandoned houses and or destroyed ones to boot too. Sometimes you might be lucky enough to find some food laying around the ground or in cans. Now if you only knew how to use a can opener...
The Alleyway: Some cats are really, REALLY, dead set on staying in the city that they live in the darkened parts of the city. Not the recommended place to stay, as there is a few radioactive pools in the area.
The Field
The Barn: Some mice are scurrying around! Oh, wait. Never mind, its just another mutated mouse. Sometimes you might find some non-mutated food laying around here!
The Pit: Ah, nothing says "come stay here!" better than a giant hole in the ground. I'd be careful here if I were you, some cats are said to have gone missing, or maybe that was just some guild spreading the rumors to keep away from their base.
Lookout point
The Cliff: Hey, look at those silly cats over there leaning too far over the edge! It would be a shame if someone came and pushed them off...
The poisoned lake:This entire lake, that is underneath the cliff is one big radioactive! I would stay away from here, don't want anyone falling in now do we?
Back to top Go down

Land Map

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ O U T - O F - C H A R A C T E R :: Off Topic Roleplays :: Radiation-