Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Ceremony Reminders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

Old Ceremony Reminders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ceremony Reminders   Old Ceremony Reminders - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:02 pm

In ShadowClan Dapplekit, Smokekit, Frecklekit and Emberkit need to be apprenticed

In RiverClan Ashkit and Nightkit need to be apprenticed
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: Old Ceremony Reminders   Old Ceremony Reminders - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:55 pm

RiverClan: Silverkit needs to be apprenticed
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Old Ceremony Reminders   Old Ceremony Reminders - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Wolfkit and Tigerkit of ThunderClan should have their apprentice cermonies soon too...
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Ceremony Reminders   Old Ceremony Reminders - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:34 pm

In ShadowClan, Firekit needs to be apprenticed.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Old Ceremony Reminders   Old Ceremony Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:46 pm

I'm going to perform a ceremony for all cats in ThunderClan soon, so I'd love to know if there's anybody but Thunderheart's kits that needs their apprentice ceremony! And are there any apprentices at all that is in need of their warrior name?
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Old Ceremony Reminders   Old Ceremony Reminders - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Are there any cats from any clan that needs their apprentice/warrior ceremony? I've got a feeling there's been a long time since the last ones were performed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Ceremony Reminders   Old Ceremony Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:59 pm

I think Silentpaw needs his medicine cat ceremony. ; )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Old Ceremony Reminders   Old Ceremony Reminders - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:56 am

Yeah, we'll need to take a round of ceremonies again... What name would you like for Silentpaw? I'll update the widget on the sides once I know, and make Stormstar announce his new name (merely because Stormstar's been inactive for quite a while).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Ceremony Reminders   Old Ceremony Reminders - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:47 pm

Idk what name Silentpaw could have because its Mephy's character X) But I think that Silentwhisper would be cool though.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Old Ceremony Reminders   Old Ceremony Reminders - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
Yeah, we'll need to take a round of ceremonies again... What name would you like for Silentpaw? I'll update the widget on the sides once I know, and make Stormstar announce his new name (merely because Stormstar's been inactive for quite a while).
Silentcall would be a nice name for silentpaw
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Old Ceremony Reminders   Old Ceremony Reminders - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:12 pm

o3o *Facepalm*

Sorry, I obviously wasn't thinking with the right body part last night!
I'll be holding the ceremony for both of them, although Silentcall will have to head off to the Moonpool and recieve his name from StarClan. A fitting moment to make a Medicine cat Meeting too. :>
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Ceremony Reminders   Old Ceremony Reminders - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:50 pm

Lonerkit of Shadowclam, Rowankit of Thunderclan, and Clawkit of Riverclan are in need of an apprentice ceremony.  Mosskit of Skyclan and Dirtkit of Windclan also need apprentice ceremonies, but I'd like to make Mosskit a medicine cat apprentice if possible, and I'd like for Dirtkit to be mentored by Echostar, if possible. Any mentor would be fine for Lonerkit, Rowankit, and Clawkit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Ceremony Reminders   Old Ceremony Reminders - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:55 pm

uhhh, Cyankit is almost ready for her ceremony...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Old Ceremony Reminders   Old Ceremony Reminders - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Rosekit is ready for her ceremony  X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Ceremony Reminders   Old Ceremony Reminders - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ceremony Reminders

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2