Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Jayie's Retirement~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

~Jayie's Retirement~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Jayie's Retirement~   ~Jayie's Retirement~ EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:40 am

Well it's been a good long almost three year ride. I loved every bit of it. But lately, bad things have been catching back up to me. I'm announcing my retirement as co-owner/administrator of this website. I don't know if I'll ever come back to this position, as Mephy said, it will still be available for me if I find time again. I have to bring 3 important Fs back to at least Bs. I've loved RPing here and frankly I don't want to give my cats up for adoption. If any one of you moderators wants them, Skype me. I hope this site flourishes and continues to grow even without me. I'm gonna' miss it and the people on it. Thank you all so much for being a part of my life. Smile 

~Jayeh
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ~Jayie's Retirement~   ~Jayie's Retirement~ EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:06 am

I'll miss you, you where a great friend and an excellent admin. I wish you the best in luck and I hope you'll be able to come back some day.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Jayie's Retirement~   ~Jayie's Retirement~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:04 pm

Eeeeee I'll miss you on here Jayie! :c I'm really glad that you got to fulfill your dream of being an admin on here (and an awesome one at that) so I hope you'll be able to come back soon to continue that dream! owo See you around on Skype dude! c:
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Jayie's Retirement~   ~Jayie's Retirement~ EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:43 pm

We shall miss you :'(
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Jayie's Retirement~   ~Jayie's Retirement~ EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:40 am

Jaaaay I'm super bummed about your retirement. You really were a great admin. I want you to know that I'm in full support of you and if you ever need help with school work or somethingI may be able to help. Possibly.. Anyway I wish you luck in life!! (Hehe I haven't called you jay in forever xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Jayie's Retirement~   ~Jayie's Retirement~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Jayie's Retirement~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1