Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My kitties need mates/crushses.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

My kitties need mates/crushses. Empty
PostSubject: My kitties need mates/crushses.   My kitties need mates/crushses. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:37 am

Shadowclan cats:
I have two siblings, Twigpaw and Honeypaw. Honeypaw, the female, is hard to win over because she wants to focus more on the clan then kits and family. Twigpaw, the male, is shy and he wants to have a family, so if you don't have the patience for Honeypaw, Twigpaw is the complete opposite.

Windclan cats:
I'm pretty new, so I don't have many cats. I have Lightningcloud, a male. Lightningcloud isn't clan born, and he's very quiet yet caring and very protective. I also have two sisters, Flameblossom and Ivynose.

Riverclan cats:
There's Wavecrash, based off of a leader in one of my clans on Chickensmoothie. She wants kits, and it's fairly easy to win her heart.

Thunderclan cats:
I just made two brothers, Dustpaw and Mudpaw. They're both pretty much the same except for appearance and that Mudpaw has a slight urge to become a medicine cat apprentice.

Also, I really want to do forbidden love.

Rogues/loners:
I have Thorn, but he lives in a city far from the forest. Then there's Silver. She's currently pregnant with one kit and she lives in the tunnels in the far distance of Thunderclan territory, so she's closer than Thorn. Even if a cat did meet Thorn, he would be very hard to win over and he doesn't trust anyone at first glance.

Last edited by Wavestar on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: My kitties need mates/crushses.   My kitties need mates/crushses. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:51 am

Lonerkit is shadowclan is open for a crush. She's about five moons old, and is polite and a bit quiet at times.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: My kitties need mates/crushses.   My kitties need mates/crushses. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:54 am

*Le gasp* It is a match made in Starclan! Just kidding. I think Lonerkit and Twigpaw would go well together. Twigpaw is only one or two moons older and they're both quiet.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: My kitties need mates/crushses.   My kitties need mates/crushses. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:43 pm

My thoughts exactly.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: My kitties need mates/crushses.   My kitties need mates/crushses. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:00 pm

Lol. Got any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: My kitties need mates/crushses.   My kitties need mates/crushses. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Well, the only other cats I have is Rainkit, Bushkit and Longkit. Longkit is an outgoing she cat in Windclan, Bushkit is a grumpy tom from Thunderclan and Rainkit is similar to Bushkit, but from Riverclan.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: My kitties need mates/crushses.   My kitties need mates/crushses. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Okay, I didn't get ideas from that. How about we start roleplaying Twigpaw and Lonerkit now?
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: My kitties need mates/crushses.   My kitties need mates/crushses. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: My kitties need mates/crushses.   My kitties need mates/crushses. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:22 pm

I've got Snowbird from RC open for a crush or mate, if you're interested. c:
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: My kitties need mates/crushses.   My kitties need mates/crushses. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:09 pm

Is he male? If so, I have Wavecrash from RC.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: My kitties need mates/crushses.   My kitties need mates/crushses. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Yep, Snowbird's male. xD.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: My kitties need mates/crushses.   My kitties need mates/crushses. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:49 pm

Okay, that sounds good. Wavecrash is currently sitting in a tree watching the camp.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: My kitties need mates/crushses.   My kitties need mates/crushses. EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:29 pm

Okay, I have a Female Soon-To-Be-Apprentice in Thunderclan named Amberkit. She may be an apprentice now, but I'm still not caught up with it. She may be a future love interest to Dustpaw or Mudpaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My kitties need mates/crushses.   My kitties need mates/crushses. Empty

Back to top Go down

My kitties need mates/crushses.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1