Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Christmas is almost here! Ready for the warrior cats to deal with large amount of snow piles, light-up tree's! Let's have a Warrior Cats Christmas!

This is an RP event, meaning you can just jump in with ANY character; one of yours from the Clans roleplay, or one you make up.

Rules
-RP as 3 cats maximum
-No actual fighting
-No need to create a bio! Just jump in!
-No spamming the thread.
-This RP event will close a few days after Christmas! However you can keep roleplaying here after.
-This is supposed to be a crazy-fun event rolplay! Keep it that way! :D
-Cats only; warrior cats, rogues, loners, kittypets.
-Abnormal coat colors accepted (no powers, though).
-Try not to use TOO much caps..

Setting: Some twolegs have created an enormous snow pile in the forest! While others have decorated some of the tree's with bright colorful lights and other strange decor.

Everybody who posts 20+ ROLEPLAY POSTS on this thread will recieve a Christmas 2014 badge!

The badge is no longer obtainable

Last edited by Mephy on Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Bluemold, a rather moldy looking cat watched the glowing tree with interest. The only thing it has been doing was changing colors. "Eventually that tree is going to be rotten and I'll be there with it!" She happily mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:09 pm

I should just spam the thread.

Bluefur silently padded up behind behind Bluemold, her paws occasionally rustling in the snow, she jumped at her and landed on her back and smiled, yelping playfully. She jumped off of her and looked up at the tree. "It's so pretty..," she mumbled with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:16 pm

Ramone emerged from his small den in the side of a rock and padded towards the two other cats. "Very pretty sight, don't you think?" He meowed to the other cats. "Oh, my name's Ramone." The tom introduced himself, dipping his head.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:16 pm

Streampelt padded up to the cats from behind. "hello there Ramone, My Name is Streampelt." she looked at the tree. "What is this thing?" the young warrior asked tilting her head. Her ears twitched watching the lights.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:46 pm

"Woahh! This is totally awesome!" The loner flicked he tail as his long luscious black and grey tabby fur ruffled in the chilly wind. One of his ears were clipped and his left eye had a scar above it. His claws were always out as he walked in the snow his paw prints left claw tips. He leaped up into the air and slammed down into the snow pile with a loud giggle. He popped his head out above the snow pile and noticed other cats. He lifted his paw out of the snow and waved. "Hi guys! I'm Fungus." He then noticed Bluemold. "Oh HI MOM!" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:47 pm

"HELLO SON" Bluemold called out and attempted to playfully pounce him with joy "Are you here to watch that tree die and mold too!?!" She asked excitedly.

(2/30
Just to keep track of how many posts I made in this topic)
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Streampelt turned around as she heard Fungus. her ears twitched a little as she watched Bluemold and Fungus greet each other. she smiled a littlethen dipped her head to the two cats. "Hello Fungus, I am Streampelt." she waved her tail then sat down. she looked back towards the tree. "I hope it doesn't die and mold  quickly..." the white and grey striped she cat said liking how the tree looked.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:09 pm

"I feel as though it would look fabulous mother. " Fungus said as he somewhat ignored Steampelt but he then decided to be nice. "Oh darling its a pleasure to meet you. I haven't seen my mother in moons!" He said dramatically before he pounced at him mother rolling over into the tree. "It doesn't smell like you mother, it needs to be moldy." He sighed.

(2/30)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:25 pm

Bluemold laughed a bit at her son "It will get moldy soon enough! Just give it time" She smiled warmly at him as she playfully batted his ear. "Just like all this grass will too!" She joked around

(3/30)
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:30 pm

"Mom~ Not my ear! Stupid twolegs caught me one day and cut part of my ear off. Theyre so rude." He huffed looking at her. He then licked his stomach fur down. "My fur is really just great. Mom is is possible to be in love with your fur?" He then looked at the pretty lights. "I'm in love with the lights too..."
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:44 pm

"Ahah, Twolegs are strange creatures; but you know what their best feature about them is?" She then leaned over and whispered into his other ear. "They leave lots of stuff around that mold on the ground" She looked at the glowing lights on the tree and grinned. "Yes! Those lights are very pretty! I wonder what else they do other than change color and glow."

(4/30)
Back to top Go down
Lilybriar
Kit
Kit
Lilybriar
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:47 am

"Nothing as far as I can tell," a lilac-point she-cat said, "They just glow, change color, then glow some more! It's quite boring actually." The she-cat joined the others gathered in the area. "The name's Night, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Ramone looked at the twoleg creation, then at the other cats. "Crazy bunch, these are." He thought to himself. Flicking his ears, he batted snow around with his tail, careful not to hit the other cats surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:27 pm

Fungus just rolled on the ground and stared up at the lights. "I wish they changed colors..." He said with a chuckle as he continued to roll around. He then jumped up and leaped into the tree. His paw touched the light gently. "OW! GOD DARN!" He growled leaping out of the tree and rolling onto the ground. Huffing he looked at his mother with a small whimper. "It bit me!" He licked his paw gently.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Bluemold looked at fungus in concern and licked his cheek "Don't worry, maybe the glow will mold too!" she happily mentioned. Everything had to mold at sometime! She was about to step forward to the tree when she suddenly sunk deep into the ground. "Whoa! Look how far down I went!" She shouted, noticing that the top of the snow peak that she was originally standing on was twice as far.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Fungus giggled at his mother before looking at Ramone. "Why you looking at us like we are crazy?" He felt offended and stalked up to the tom poking his chest with a hmpf. He then simply turned around and leaped into the snow pile. He then was completely covered in snow and was buried. "I'm buried!" He giggled muffled by the snow. He then poked his paw out and playfully said. "I'm sinking in! Nooooo!" His paw went back under the snow. "I died." He laughed, muffled once more by snow.

5/20
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Crowspririt padded over to the group of cats and giggled, watching Fungus go under the snow. Stalking over to him, he pounced beside him and went under the snow also. He dug into the snow until he could see Fungus. "I made a tunnel," he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:08 pm

(CROWS BEING NICE AND SMILING OMG PIGS FLY)

Fungus grinned at the tom. "Oh aren't you so nice to build me a tunnel out of here!" He slipped out and wrapped his tail around the other toms chin. "Thanks darling!" He then pushed Crowspirit into the snow with a laugh. 

6/20
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:18 pm

(Thought I'd make the old man nice for a chance, eh?)

Crowspirit chuckled and responded "Oh no you don't!" Launching himself out of the snow and shoved Fungus into the snow. He covered him in snow and said "There we go, darling."
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:52 pm

Bluemold happily rolled around in her little hole, until some snow fell onto her. "Fungus! Maybe this snow molds too!" She then continued to roll around in the large mass of snow

(6/20)
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:25 am

"OH MY.." Fungust squealed. "That was cold." He said with a shiver as he glared sassily at the other tom. "Well are you a sassy tom." He grinned and leaped out of the snow barrel rolling into the other. He laid on top of him squishing him. "AHAHA you're stuck." He purred playfully. "I hope it does for you mother! But right now my eyes are on this tom."

(7/20)
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:32 pm

"Are they now?" Crowspirit said as he shot underneath Fungus and jumped up. Spinning around, he knocked him down and ;pounced on him, pinning him down in the snow. CrowSprit winked at the cat and began to laugh. Looking down at Fungus, he got off and trotted away, flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:40 pm

"Oh my." Fungus felt his face heat up and a purr rumbled in his throat. "I found a keeper!" He cackled and leaped up and darted toward him. He leaped over the other cat and landed in front of him. "Why are you leaving so fast?" He grinned walking close to his face. "Play under the lights with me!" He flicked his tail side to side.

8/20
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:57 pm

Ramone chuckled at the other cats enjoying themselves in any way they possibly could. He lay in the snow, his bandanna covering his large paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT   Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Lights and Snow - RP EVENT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next