Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relationship stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

Relationship stuff Empty
PostSubject: Relationship stuff   Relationship stuff EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Nightclaw of Shadowclan. Male. Hasn't been roleplayed really at all.

Mistypool of Riverclan. Female. Young and bright. She is shy and doesn't really think for herself.

I'm not exactly looking for a mate for Ashpaw, but I would love to have some kind of plot go down, maybe petty, young cat things, like a love rivalry?

Ideas? Suggestions? Plots?!! Bring them to me <3
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

Relationship stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationship stuff   Relationship stuff EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:20 pm

Serenity, do you want an forbidden clan relationship? If so, maybe my Cheetahheart is right for your Nightclaw. Nightclaw can meet her at the next gathering, or he can be doing some forbidden walking around in another territory, see her passed out, and rescue her. She can fall in love with him while he falls in love with her. And finally tell him in about 2 - 3 gatherings after he saves her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

Relationship stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationship stuff   Relationship stuff EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:31 pm

Oooh fancy idea Rose. I think that maybe this could work out. I think that since the gathering is rather far away that we find another way to have the two meet, but I don't think that Nightclaw is really the wander-into-another-camp-for-no-reason type, so maybe she could become threatened by something near the border between the two or they can just both happen by the border at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

Relationship stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationship stuff   Relationship stuff EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:41 pm

okay, Cheetahheart will wake up from Amberkit going and waking her up and she will become frightened from a snake at the border, so your Nightclaw can kill the adder and save her (just a scenario)
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

Relationship stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationship stuff   Relationship stuff EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:01 am

I thought we were gonna roleplay Nightclaw and Owlwing lol It's okay though I've been busy so finishing the roleplay between me and Squire has been difficult! And Rose's idea is quite interesting ^^
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

Relationship stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationship stuff   Relationship stuff EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:08 pm

you 2 can do it. Cheetahheart doesn't want an interclan relationship. my cat doesn't want to betray her clan. u can just save her. Sorry, but i just realized that i didn't want she doesnt want to be looked with hatred from the rest of the clans.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

Relationship stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationship stuff   Relationship stuff EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:25 pm

lol Well I didnt want to like persuade your decision I'm sorry if I did !
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

Relationship stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationship stuff   Relationship stuff EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:30 pm

No, just, i was thinking about it at school, and i want to mate with a thunderclan cat.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

Relationship stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationship stuff   Relationship stuff EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:16 pm

Owl wrote:
I thought we were gonna roleplay Nightclaw and Owlwing lol It's okay though I've been busy so finishing the roleplay between me and Squire has been difficult! And Rose's idea is quite interesting ^^

I actually thought so as well. Blush I was looking around for the conversation we had and didn't see it...then I ended up thinking it was a dream or something. Sorry about the confusion though.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

Relationship stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationship stuff   Relationship stuff EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:40 pm

Maybe Nightclaw and Owlwing can do a similar scenario, just maybe not a snake ;P. Try it with Owlwing. I just don't want Frostwhisker ratting out on what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

Relationship stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationship stuff   Relationship stuff EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:29 am

For now he can like see Owlwing and Eagle coming back to camp to let Chillstar know Eagle is joining. He could see Owlwing limping and quickly go up to her and let her lean on him. ;3 smooth move I think then he could always offer to, while they wait for Chillstar or the deputy to allow Eagle to join, could eat together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relationship stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationship stuff   Relationship stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Relationship stuff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1