Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan) Empty
PostSubject: Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan)   Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:28 pm

Nightfang is the leader of the group (I'm working on getting her character bio up soon) I need more cats, the more the merrier, to join. My only other standard is that her second in command is a Tom and that they're mates. Post if you're interested!
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan)   Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:47 pm

I think I'd be interested. But I will make my character next time I'm on the computer (either later today or tomorrow). I'm on my phone now
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan)   Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:28 am

Cool! I can't wait to see the character!
Back to top Go down
StarDweller
Kit
Kit
StarDweller
Female

PostSubject: Re: Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan)   Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:55 am

BonePelt could join, his character sheet is up in the ShadowClan characters.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan)   Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:13 am

Sure if you want but I'd prefer if you came up with a reason for him to leave the clan before you changed it just so you have a chance to think it over and such.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan)   Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:25 am

Cool! I really would liek to join. How about... BoneClan or DeathClan? Or just RogueClan.

Oh and... how can I join? Just create a rogue and then join this Rp?
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan)   Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:30 pm

I'll join! c:
Was actually going to make a rogue kitty, lol.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan)   Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:02 am

Cool! Both of you are fully welcome to join! All you need to do is make a character and then I'll go look it over and then accept you into the clan! I just want to make sure that each person is going to pull their weight in keeping the clan alive and I feel that the amount of effort someone puts out usually shows through their bio. Hope to see both of your cats soon! =)
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan)   Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:00 am

To anyone who's character application is complete if you could post your cat's name here that would be great! Also, I like BoneClan and DeathClan. Anyone else have any other ideas or like one of the two suggested names?
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan)   Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:38 pm

Shatteredclan

Snarlclan

Fangclan

and

Scarclan :3
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan)   Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:27 am

My OC, Thorn, can take the positiion. He's in the rogue bios.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan)   Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:41 am

Fallen could maybe join, he is accepted in the rouge bio already.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan)   Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:48 am

Just curious, but did you talk with the admins about this? There's been plots in the past about a rogue clan (aka new-Blood Clan) that settles down and launches attacks on the clans and such... Just hear if they're interested in such a thing happening all over again. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan)   Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rouge "clan" (Kind of like bloodclan)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T H E - C L A N S - R O L E P L A Y :: Create A Cat :: RP Chat-