Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honeywhisker, Silentheart, and Snowfall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

Honeywhisker, Silentheart, and Snowfall Empty
PostSubject: Honeywhisker, Silentheart, and Snowfall   Honeywhisker, Silentheart, and Snowfall EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:17 pm

Honeywhisker:
She-cat, Nightfang's old mentor, Shadowclan, Warrior or Elder, Yellow pelt or eyes?

Silentheart:
Tom, Badgerpelt and Nightfang's father, Shadowclan, Black pelt (can have white), Senior Warrior/Good older warrior (around 40/45 moons)

Snowfall:
She-cat, white pelt, Shadowclan, Badgerpelt and Nightfang's mother, Warrior/Queen, around 35/40 moons

Please read Nightfang and Badgerpelt's histories so that they have the same major events.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: Honeywhisker, Silentheart, and Snowfall   Honeywhisker, Silentheart, and Snowfall EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:42 am

Depending on where Nighfang's plot starts the ages could be altered*
Back to top Go down
TheSquiggs
Kit
Kit
Female

PostSubject: Re: Honeywhisker, Silentheart, and Snowfall   Honeywhisker, Silentheart, and Snowfall EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:05 pm

{{ Hello LostSoul,

I wouldn't mind starting out simple here, so may I adopt Snowfall if she has not yet been claimed?
If she has been claimed, I would not mind one of the others if they are still open as well.

Thanks,

~ Squiggs
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: Honeywhisker, Silentheart, and Snowfall   Honeywhisker, Silentheart, and Snowfall EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:27 am

All of the spots are open at the moment so absolutely! Blush  As soon as you make the character sheet let me know! I'd love to see it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeywhisker, Silentheart, and Snowfall   Honeywhisker, Silentheart, and Snowfall Empty

Back to top Go down

Honeywhisker, Silentheart, and Snowfall

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T H E - C L A N S - R O L E P L A Y :: Create A Cat :: Character Adoption-