Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

StarClan Skies - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:14 pm

Swiftstar flicked his tail in greeting to the young deputy he'd chosen for such a short time ago. Smiling he studied Thunderclap with a curious flicker in his eyes, wondering how he'd handle the taking of the lives. He knew by own experience how painful most of the lives where. "Welcome, Thunderclap." he said in a soft and gentle voice. He had a slightly pained look and sighed softly. "I'm sorry for bringing this onto your paws this early." he muttered, looking down at his paws for a short amount of time.

((Agh, I really wanted Swiftstar to give a life T.T What if Thunderclap was given a 9th life, as the first in history? O.o))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:24 pm

(oooo! o.o )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:39 pm

((It never happened in the books... But say that StarClan thought Swiftstar's lives where taken too quickly or something and decided to give just another life to help Thunderclap lead the clan? O.o Meh, guess it's another thing that has to be discussed first.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:16 pm

(A few people might not agree with that... We can just say that Graykit gave him, his 7th life. Are people good with that?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:20 pm

((That's why I think we should somehow discuss it... c: I'd think of it as a nice addition though.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:29 pm

(Yes. Do you think we should possibly hold a poll, for people to vote on if he should get the extra life?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:36 pm

((I'd say so. But I would like to wait for Moon to decide, since she's head admin c: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:48 pm

(Okay then. Yup, it sounds like an awesome plan then, just gotta wait for Moon's approval! ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:16 pm

(Sure, go ahead.... *grins evily*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:01 pm

(Is that a good for the poll, or the extra life? I am fine either way.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:08 pm

(Good for extra life.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:09 pm

(Okay then!! :D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:59 pm

(lol)

Mistkit looked around for Larktalon, yawning sleepily.

(Some WB)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:28 pm

"Bluefeather!" Clawpaw exclaimed, glad to see her old mentor again. "I'm fine but there's been lots of injured cats lately. The rogues attacked us and there's been so much happening!"

Bluepaw gazed around, watching Dewpaw for a moment. Looks like the medicine cats have arrived... Padding up towards Dewpaw, she meowed, "Hello Dewpaw."

Last edited by Clawwish on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:33 pm

(Woah! Clawpaw wasn't there when Creektail was announced deputy... O.O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:38 pm

(Ahh! Thanks for reminding me! Edited! Still sleepy -_- ZZZ)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:39 pm

(Lol! It is okay! XD)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Bluefeather nodded. "I see. Have you had any troubles with the herbs?" she asked her apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:05 am

((Ack, guess what my internet did when I was about to post the perfect post? It shut down T.T Lost the entire thing so I had to type up everything from scratch.))

Swiftstar smiled softly and shook his head. "Nevermind the sorrow and pain. Look ahead for your future." he said in a calm, steady voice. "And now for the real reason why I'm here; StarClan has decided to give you another life. Which will make you the first cat to have 10 lives instead of the normal 9. This life is something you really need to think of, and care for. Therefore, I give you the life of life. Treasure your own life, and all of your warriors equally. Blood doesn't have to be spilled, and souls doesn't have to be wasted." he said and finished with the touch to Thunderclap's forehead, feeling the life he'd been given surge out of his body and transfer to Thunderclap.

"With this StarClan accepts you as the new leader of ShadowClan, and we wish you a long life. Use your cunning mind, clever thinking and love for your clanmates to lead them into victory. From this moment on, you'll be known as Thunderstar. Lead well." he said and smiled, giving a woosh of his tail that dissolved the dream, marking the finish of the ceremony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:27 am

*All of my dozens of StarClan cats call out, "Thunderstar! Thunderstar!" and watched as Swiftstar dismissed the dream.*

(Lol! XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:32 am

((Nice post, Snow x3 You're by far the person with the most StarClan cats... I'll soon have none >:3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:34 am

(Lol, yeah- Huh? Why will you soon have none? Will Larktalon and Swiftstar, die again? O.o)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:44 am

((Hush, don't spoil the action Dx))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:17 am

( D: )

Clawpaw sighed. "No...I do believe we have enough herbs...but there's so many cats getting injured and I have no idea what to do! I just can't bear to see some of them die and I could do nothing to save them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:17 am

(Okay! *Zips mouth shut.* XD)

(*Cough* Apprentice! XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next