Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tunnels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:36 am

Moonshadow stopped directly in his tracks, and snapped his head around to exchange blazing eye-contact with Rowan.
(Fight? Oh, I can tell. :3 You seem to be having fun. XD)
"Why do I bother? Because I have mousebrained idiots like you disturbing a cat who tries to think about certain important things. You obviously have no respect. Shall' I teach you some?" He hissed, fully turning around and extending his long, razor-like claws. "Also, Clan Cats aren't arrogant. They're foxhearted entities with no meaning. Just. Like. YOU!" He grumbled with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Cherryleaf
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cherryleaf
Female

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Rowan hissed at the tom, stretching her claws out until they hurt and curling her lips back ina snarl, looking at Moonshadow as if he was something disgusting that she had stepped in. "Certain important things? Like sleeping so you'll look good enough in the morning so that you're twolegs will let you in their nest?" She growled, taking a step towards him. "And I only respect cats that deserve respect, not conceited furballs like yourself!" She gave a small snort and narrowed her eyes at Moonshadow. "And if anyone is teaching anyone a lesson, it will be me doing the teaching."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Moonshadow grinned at Rowan's last remark. "Try me." He whispered with an evil glare in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Trick, who sat quietly not saying anything had to much on his mind at the moment. Many different thoughts swirled around in his mind such as 'Should I leave?', 'Should I help her out?', and 'Im the one who caused him to come here.... He could just imagine his father watching him with a smirk as if he was saying 'Everything is your fault Trick'. He shook his head trying to clear his thoughts so he could be able to think properly.
Back to top Go down
Cherryleaf
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cherryleaf
Female

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:44 pm

Rowan ran her tongue over her sharp, pointed teeth. "I'd love to." She growled, her eyes gleaming with menace and what appeared to be eagerness. She took a step forward and raised a forepaw, claws unsheathed.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:17 pm

Moonshadow laughed. "A swipe of your claws wouldn't kill me... But if you MUST try it, then go ahead." He grumbled with a mellow grin, and prepared himself for impact.
Back to top Go down
Cherryleaf
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cherryleaf
Female

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Rowan snorted, rolling her luminous yellow eyes. "I-" She clampered her mouth shut before she could say another word. Let him think that a simple swipe of my claws is all that's coming for him. She thought to herself. Then he won't be prepared for what's in store for him. Baring her sharp white teeth, Rowan lunged for Moonshadow, her claws unsheathed and her fangs ready to bite down on fur and flesh. She slashed her claws towards the tom's face attempting to claw at his nose and cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:08 pm

Moonshadow chuckled, and then swiftly dove to his right, hoping to avoid the attack. ( Short post is short. Sad )
Back to top Go down

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:06 pm

The calico she-cat stirred, raising her head slowly as the blast of voices hit her. "Ugh," Salt groaned as she rolled over, stretching her forepaws out. A long yawn escaped her, before she dragged herself up with her claws. Her ears flicked along with her twitching tail as she listened to the rising voices down the tunnel. "Right. I have to avoid that fight if I want to do things without being in pain all day," Salt noted as she padded out of her territory, a tunnel that ended in a dead end. She glanced around in the dim light before turning swiftly down a path that led her away from the squabbling cats.

{Anyone open to RP?}
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:21 pm

(I might be, after the fight is over... Or, I could make another loner... If you desire. :3)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:20 pm

(I have Juniper, a loner, she's just hunting, minding her own business)
Back to top Go down
Cherryleaf
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cherryleaf
Female

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:14 am

Rowan narrowed her eyes in frustration that Moonshadow had dodged her attack, but she wasn't finished yet. Spinning around on her paws, the tortoiseshell she-cat lunged towards the tom, her claws outstretched and her fangs bared. She feinted towards his left shoulder, but at the last moment changed direction and went for his right forepaw, trying to grasp it in her jaws.
Back to top Go down

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Salt sighed as she turned into another tunnel, then froze. Though faint, she could smell another cat. Another rogue, most likely. Cautiously, the small and fluffy calico followed the scent.

{Umm, I don't mind. I can have her bump into Juniper. :3}

Last edited by Lostwhisper on Sun May 05, 2013 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:36 pm

(lol, they're both small calicos!)

Juniper quickly scuffed down her mouse and buried the remains before slinking back into the tunnel. The small, dilute calico loner let her eyes adjust to the gloomly lit tunnel that seemed to get dark with every pawstep she took. Eventually scenting another cat she froze. Frigid with fear her eyes began to grow wide and panicky, what if the new cat wasn't nice! Juniper hated confrontation, she liked keeping to herself.
Back to top Go down

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:38 am

"Where are you, pussy cat?"
Salt stopped in her tracks and raised her head, letting loose a tiny sigh. This cat better not start a fight. I'll kill it if it starts anything, she promised herself with a smirk. Her claws dug into the soft dirt under her paws as she turned a corner- And stopped dead at the sight of another calico she-cat. At first she thought it was a reflection- but no, this was a different cat for sure. "Who are you, cat?" Salt hissed quietly, narrowing her eyes and plastering her ears to her skull.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:16 am

Juniper's eye's grew wider when she saw theother cat, they looked a lot alike. "J-j... Juniper" she squeaked out frightfully "wh-who're you?" She asked, trying to sound calm. She didn't want a fight, and maybe being calm, and possibly friendly, would be a good way to avoid that.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Moonshadow hissed and attempted to jump on top of Rowan, to prevent his forepaw from being miraculously bitten off. (MAJOR over-reaction. I'm just currently bored, so I'm trying to add a bit of enthusiasm/comedy into my posts. :3 Oh, sorry for the late response, by the way.)
Back to top Go down
Cherryleaf
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cherryleaf
Female

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:28 am

( Haha, it's fine. :3 )

Rowan hissed and flung herself across the ground to get herself away from Moonshadow's claws and fangs while she stood up. Doing so, the tortoiseshell she-cat gently scraped her shoulder, but she shrugged away the dull pain, springing to her paws and launching herself at the tom once again in an attempt to claw at his side.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Trick, who finally made his decision. Got up and got into a attack pose in the direction of Moonshadow, he flung himself towards the two with his claws out hoping to attack Moonshadow.
Back to top Go down
Cherryleaf
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cherryleaf
Female

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:34 am

Rowan saw Trick out of the corner of her eye, and to avoid getting clawed by him on accident, she swiftly changed directions and landed on the cold hard groun a tail-length to the side of Moonshadow. She then turned to swipe at him withe her claws.
Back to top Go down

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Salt stared, eyes narrowed, ears pressed forward. "Juniper, eh? My name is Salt. You don't seem like the type of cat to start a fight," she commented with a smirk, letting her claws slide in. "If anything, you look a little like an escaped Kittypet." Salt cocked her head to the side, studying Juniper. Or maybe your a long-lost sister, she thought, doing her best not to laugh at the idea.

(Sorry for late reply, I've had no time for the computer lately.)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:55 pm

(it's fine n_n)

(lol they totally could be)

Juniper relaxed a little as she saw Salt's claws retract, but that didn't last long. As soon as the small, dilute calico heard the comment about being a kittypet her green-yellow eyes flashed angrily. She was not a kittypet. "I don't fight unless my life depends on it" she said trying to shrug the comment to the back of her mind, she forced her voice to stay calm, although she still spoke softly. "but I am no kittypet" she said raising her head indignantly, showing that she had some sort of pride. After glancing at Salt a thought of family started to creep into her mind, but she quickly shook it off.
Back to top Go down

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:56 pm

Salt gave a soft chuckle, shaking her head. "Right, relax. No need to get your fur all messy," she said coolly, rolling her eyes and sitting down. She wrapped her bushy tail around her left paw, licking her other and brushing it up over her ear. "Any chance one of your parents was a Kittypet, though? Maybe one that ran away from home and became a loner or clan-cat," she added, meaning to say it in her head. Her ears went hot when she realized she had said in out loud though, and she gave her chest fur a few embarrassed licks.

(Yup. They totally could, who knows? Salt never knew her family after she was sold as a kitten... And she never knew her Father...c:)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:19 pm

(Juniper didn't know her father either, her mother was a loner)

Juniper settled her fur flat, then gave salt a confused look and a slight shrug of her shoulders "I'm not sure, I never knew my father, but he could have been a kittypet I guess... and my mother and I were... well, I still am, a loner ... I know she wasn't always a loner though... why?" the she-cat asked
Back to top Go down

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:23 am

Trying to think of something to cover up for her silly wanderings of herself and Juniper being related, she quickly replied, "Well, I did say you look like a Kittypet. You may have some Kittypet blood in you, I suppose." She knew it sounded mean, but it was really the only thing she could think of saying. Once again she gave her chest fur an embarrassed lick, refusing to look up at Juniper.

(Maybe same Father, different Mother... I don't know. x3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tunnels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next