Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mentorless/apprenticeless?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lilakstar
Warrior
Warrior
Lilakstar
Female

Mentorless/apprenticeless? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentorless/apprenticeless?   Mentorless/apprenticeless? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:48 pm

I'll check out both of their bios and see which I think would be better. Is that ok> He needs an apprentice, and I want to put him in for a possible position.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Mentorless/apprenticeless?   Mentorless/apprenticeless? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Completely fine with me! Wolfkit's your standard loyal and dutyful kit, while Nightkit will be more rebellious... Either one is fine, it's your choice!
Back to top Go down
Lilakstar
Warrior
Warrior
Lilakstar
Female

PostSubject: Re: Mentorless/apprenticeless?   Mentorless/apprenticeless? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:53 pm

I think Wolfkit might be cool.I don't really want to tie Rabbit into a possible Soulstrike plot, since I have Nettle,and I think it might make some interesting possibilities, like the two cats being almost opposed physically, and learning from each other and differe ways of doing things. It might be a sweet, growth-full and simple story. Happy
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Mentorless/apprenticeless?   Mentorless/apprenticeless? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Agreed. :> It can become quite interesting. And Nightkit would probably lead everybody close into the plot, whatever they think of the case.

Now I just need a mentor for Nightkit, and I'll have my kits ready for apprenticing!
Back to top Go down
Lilakstar
Warrior
Warrior
Lilakstar
Female

PostSubject: Re: Mentorless/apprenticeless?   Mentorless/apprenticeless? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Great! I need a sweet, simple plot with Drippingpetal and Nettle on the go.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: Mentorless/apprenticeless?   Mentorless/apprenticeless? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:19 pm

Bushpaw of Shadowclan needs a mentor. Any warrior from Shadowclan will do, although I'd prefer someone who is online a lot.
Back to top Go down
Lilakstar
Warrior
Warrior
Lilakstar
Female

PostSubject: Re: Mentorless/apprenticeless?   Mentorless/apprenticeless? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:40 am

My ShadowClan warrior Fallowthorns is availiable for an apprentice. Find his bio here.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: Mentorless/apprenticeless?   Mentorless/apprenticeless? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:07 pm

Bushpaw could be Fallowthron's apprentice if you'd like, Lilakstar.
Back to top Go down
Lilakstar
Warrior
Warrior
Lilakstar
Female

PostSubject: Re: Mentorless/apprenticeless?   Mentorless/apprenticeless? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:12 pm

I've checked out his bio and seems fine. I like to get good apprentices for my warriors, and I'd be happy to mentor Bushpaw. It would be great if you could check out Fallowthorn's bio if you havn't already. Happy
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: Mentorless/apprenticeless?   Mentorless/apprenticeless? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Sunpaw, Duskpaw, Icepaw, and Snowpaw of Thunderclan all need mentors n_n ...

I also have Nightrose, Lionclaw, Swiftbreeze <windclan>, Mintheart & Talonscar <Shadowclan> open for apprentices
Back to top Go down
Cherryleaf
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cherryleaf
Female

PostSubject: Re: Mentorless/apprenticeless?   Mentorless/apprenticeless? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:20 am

Spottedleap wrote:
Sunpaw, Duskpaw, Icepaw, and Snowpaw of Thunderclan all need mentors n_n ...

I also have Nightrose, Lionclaw, Swiftbreeze <windclan>, Mintheart & Talonscar <Shadowclan> open for apprentices
Clovrrstream of ThunderClan could mentor one of your TC apprentices? She's a good cat but she isn't all that wise...
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: Mentorless/apprenticeless?   Mentorless/apprenticeless? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:41 am

Ok n_n
Back to top Go down
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
.:Shadew:.
Female

PostSubject: Re: Mentorless/apprenticeless?   Mentorless/apprenticeless? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:14 am

Shadepaw of SkyClan is mentorless.
I have two warriors in SkyClan that have no apprentices, but I don't think they absolutely need some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentorless/apprenticeless?   Mentorless/apprenticeless? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mentorless/apprenticeless?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T H E - C L A N S - R O L E P L A Y :: Create A Cat :: RP Chat-