Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Robinkit followed Bluepaw's gaze and smirked broadly, and it ended up being at the edge of a grin. "You think we can take him?" she whispered, finding the entire situation much like a war plan. After all, they had to figure out which way happened to be the easiest to pounce on them at, and how to avoid the guard.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:31 pm

'Hmm, we can try. OK, if you distract him from the front, I can go ti the table, and pretend to be getting food. I'll sneak behind him and surprise him with a strong jump. As he is turning around to look at me, I'll jump on him, and land on his back. I can sit there while you glomp him. OK?"she whispered. She was sounding ambitious. Robinkit's war tone had gotten two her. She was clan leader, ordering an attack. She was ready for this.
Emberpaw looked at Mielikki. "Oh, in that case, may I hide here? With you and your body guard? So my wakadoo crazy cookoo sister won't glomp me. Surely they can't take down you body guard." she said, although she was in doubt. Could her ambitious sister and an over excited kit really take him down?
Bluepaw continued her plan. "After that, you run around with me. If we're lucky, he'll chase us I can sneak away, glomp that she-cat, and then we can go have some more snacks!" she whispered.
(If you glomp someone, you're wacking them, right?
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:46 am

Robinkit nodded eagerly, glad that someone else were around to give orders. She personally didn't enjoy commanding people around, and decided to remain submissive in this discussion. "Alright, sounds like a fair plan!" She whispered back and looked at the two cats with a very playful glint in her eye, then she looked at Bluepaw again. "Go ahead. You decide when we make our move," she breathed, and waited patiently for the she-cat to start their plan.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:55 pm

"Hmm, maybe I should pretend to get mad at you, so they don't figure out our plan until it's to late to stop it. If they found out, the fun would be ruined." Bluepaw said.
Emberpaw stared at her sister. Bluepaw wouldn't.....she thought.
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:54 pm

carstella wrote:
'Hmm, we can try. OK, if you distract him from the front, I can go ti the table, and pretend to be getting food. I'll sneak behind him and surprise him with a strong jump. As he is turning around to look at me, I'll jump on him, and land on his back. I can sit there while you glomp him. OK?"she whispered. She was sounding ambitious. Robinkit's war tone had gotten two her. She was clan leader, ordering an attack. She was ready for this.
Emberpaw looked at Mielikki. "Oh, in that case, may I hide here? With you and your body guard? So my wakadoo crazy cookoo sister won't glomp me. Surely they can't take down you body guard." she said, although she was in doubt. Could her ambitious sister and an over excited kit really take him down?
Bluepaw continued her plan. "After that, you run around with me. If we're lucky, he'll chase us I can sneak away, glomp that she-cat, and then we can go have some more snacks!" she whispered.
(If you glomp someone, you're wacking them, right?
"Sure you can hide here.I have an idea.Let's be ready to pounce on them,and hopefully we'll be more powerful"whispered Mielikki.Firen,hearing the plans,asked,"can I help?""Sure"replied Mielikki.Firen squeezed in with them.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Emberpaw looked up gratefully. "Thank you. And I''l do what I can to help."
Bluepaw saw the army assemble. "Hmm, we need more cats...Robinkit? Do you know anyone who might want to help?"
Silverkit bounded over."I will!" she yelled. Bluepaw explained the plan.
Bluepaw looked to Robinkit and Silverkit. "We need more cats still."
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Clarke looked at the little cat army. "Mind if I join you?" he asked nicely, flicking his ears. He slightly shivered since his jersey wasn't keeping him warm, nor his hat. He sat down and flicked his tail, giving Mielikki a funny look as if she were an alien. Clarke looked around for other cats, but they were either doing their own thing, eating or playing in the mushrooms again. He sighed and laid down, showing no fear.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:14 pm

(Assuming Clarke is talking to me...)
Bluepaw turned to Clarke. "As leader of this small enforcement, i deem you a part of this small army." She tapped his head ever so gently with a stick with a berry at the end, as if he was being knighted.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:46 pm

Robinkit thought for a moment, before her paw shot into the air and she waved it furiously. "Oh! OH! I've got it! Twinklefern and Fernleaf will help us! They're so nuts on those shrooms, they won't mind what they're doing," she said and grinned broadly, before dragging the tom and the she-cat over. The two looked at each other and fell into a heap, laughing their heads off before finally seeming to stabilize themselves and looking at Bluepaw, tears of joy clinging to their eyes. "Tell me, what're we doin'?" Twinklefern said quickly, hiccuping softly between each of the words.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Clarke giggled at what Robinkit had said. "They're getting.... crazy on the mushrooms." he said, flicking his ears. He padded over to the table to get something to eat and padded back to the little army of cats.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Bluepaw looked at the cats. With voice full of pride, she announced the plan just as she did earlier.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Clarke looked at Bluepaw and flicked his ears. 'Prepare to be attacked, kitty cats.' he thought, wanting to laugh.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Bluepaw looked at her small six-cat army. "Hmm, I think we have enough to launch an attack. But, anyone have any more things to add to the plan?" Bluepaw looked at the table of food, eyeing the pie. Catching her glance, Silverkit went and got a slice.
"Here you go," she announced, presenting the pie.
"Thanks!" Bluepaw cheerfully replied as she began eating it.
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:51 pm

"Any cat want to help us?"Firen asked loudly to the cats around.

Last edited by Drizzt on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:53 pm

(Drizzt, if they help attack, I think they count as an RP)
Bluepaw looked over. StarClan, help us now! she thought as she saw the attack force.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:18 am

((Carstella is completely right. You can't just say 5 random cats appear, and joins Mielikki. It'd be unfair. If that's how things work, then everyone could say their cat brought 100 cats each, and the entire rule of keeping to three cats would be wrecked. Please, I suggest you edit your post.))
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Bluepaw and Silverkit heard Firen's call. "NO, JOIN US!" They yelled in unison.
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:07 pm

"How about you just do it?"suggested Mielikki."I could get my cats to get in a position where they'll just be protecting each other and you can go ahead and pounce."Firen,Mielikki,and Moradin immediately got into the position.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Robinkit rolled her eyes and looked at Bluepaw. "Don't bother! We'll just take 'em down. We've got enough warriors, and apprentices for that matter. And even kits," she said with a soft smirk. "Let the GLOMPING begin!" She yowled as a warcry, although smiled broadly as she slippered in the contents of pie left on the ground, and laughed loudly.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Bluepaw looked down."Wow...beaten by pie," she said, and picked the kit up. "ATTACK!" she yowled, and waited for the cats to go ahead.
Emberpaw looked up. "Where shall I stand?" she asked Mielikki.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:33 am

Robinkit giggled and grinned. "Good sign, right?" Eagerly she spun ahead when her paws touched the firm ground again and she raced forwards, tailed by a very dazed Twinklefern who could barely stand on his feet and Fernleaf who happened to be bouncing forth like a frog. Twinklefern's technique worked slightly though, as he tumbled right into Emberpaw, giggling softly as he muttered something about 'egg nog' and 'shrooms' under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:56 pm

*The effects of the mushroom wearing off Shard stumbled around the island looking for Twinklefern, to see if he had any of his mushrooms left. She smiled brightly at the thought of the mushrooms and looked harder for the crazy tom.*
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:06 pm

Clarke flicked his ears and looked at Robinkit. He groomed himself as he watched the others do whatever they had to do.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Bluepaw pounced playfully on her sister. The two cats tumbled uncontrollably, and knocked Mielikki off her feet. She saw Clarke. "Do you want to help?" she asked, Emberpaw rolling away.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:46 am

Clarke nodded, flipping his hat onto the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}   Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event} - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Thanksgiving Feast! {RP Event}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next