Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:07 pm

*Heathersong yet out a yowl of triumph thinking Firepaws was dead. She looked at Chaos and meowed, " Do we na e a medicine cat? I want my eye cheacked out."*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Silentpaw walked around in the forest following the scent of the rest of his clanmates
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Petalpaw stood in the clearing watching Heatersong and Chaos torment the apprentice. She couldn't help but feel the slightest bit of pity for him and she meowed before they could hurt him enough that he'd bleed to death, "We could keep him alive as a prisoner." She meowed boldly, hoping no one noticed her pity. If they knew, they'd probably call her weak.

Shadowfeather nodded, "I think he'll be okay. I could bring some catnip for him to help insure that he'll be okay."

(I'm sorry if that's not what I should've said. I don't really know what your plans for his sickness are. ^^; )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:38 pm

((sounds good he`s just sickly and rarely gets to play))
*Heathersong just looked at Petalpaw hatred burning in her eyes. "Stay out of this Petalpaw! I don`t want to hurt you. This cat is a tratior and deserves punishment," hissed Heathersong angerly. Her tail lashed as she looked at the cat she was usally kind to.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Spottedheart sat next to Chaos with her pelt touching his. "I agree with the apprentice though, wouldn't it be more torture if he lived instead of died?" she meowed softly and flicked Chaos's ear. Forgive me Firepaw, but I'll get you out of this jam. I promise, she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:21 pm

*Firepaw woke after a long while and opened his one eye to darkness. Panic crept over him as he couldn't move or see. Then he began to start to twitch his front legs and one back leg. The one that is shattered didn't move and now seemed to have no nerves left to have it hurt him. His head throbbed at the gash on the back of his head from Heathersong throwing him down. The bite on his neck welled up and made if hard to move his neck but he flinched an tried to get up. His muscles were heavy but he managed to get up, the useless leg dangling on his body like a piece of meat. He couldn't see at all from the last good eye he had, the eye was almost off, staring at an unseen object and the other, killed by Tigerswipe still had it's gash in it. Growling, he swayed his head like a blind badger, trying to get the feel of where the other cats were. "I can smell you all there. Please have mercy on me..." and fell to the ground, the weight of his body hitting the ground. He was not a pretty sight and mostlikely will never be, with most of his pelt ripped out from the battle, showing off more hairless skin than his orange pelt.*

(Lol... He is Cinderpelt's and Rock's son... XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:24 pm

(How nice X3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:28 pm

(Yup, a pleasent image for a cat that is being terrorized... I am slightly ashamed of Spottedheart though for not standing up for the dieing apprentice... DX)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:37 pm

(That would blow her cover XP She has plans)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:38 pm

(Yeah. I guess so... But, poor Firepaw never will become a warrior now... Lol! I got plans for him too... XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:39 pm

((Ohh sorry for like runing him! DX I`m glad you have plans))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:43 pm

(Nah, I wanted him destroyed, physically and emotionally... XD *Laughs evilly.*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:44 pm

(Glad we could help *nods*))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:46 pm

(Getting a bit off topic, are we? Wink )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:47 pm

((kinda ^^`))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Snowfeather wrote:
*Firepaw woke after a long while and opened his one eye to darkness. Panic crept over him as he couldn't move or see. Then he began to start to twitch his front legs and one back leg. The one that is shattered didn't move and now seemed to have no nerves left to have it hurt him. His head throbbed at the gash on the back of his head from Heathersong throwing him down. The bite on his neck welled up and made if hard to move his neck but he flinched an tried to get up. His muscles were heavy but he managed to get up, the useless leg dangling on his body like a piece of meat. He couldn't see at all from the last good eye he had, the eye was almost off, staring at an unseen object and the other, killed by Tigerswipe still had it's gash in it. Growling, he swayed his head like a blind badger, trying to get the feel of where the other cats were. "I can smell you all there. Please have mercy on me..." and fell to the ground, the weight of his body hitting the ground. He was not a pretty sight and mostlikely will never be, with most of his pelt ripped out from the battle, showing off more hairless skin than his orange pelt.*

(Lol... He is Cinderpelt's and Rock's son... XD)
(Kind os RPed to anyone... XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:50 pm

(Isn't it fun? Lol.... we should stop...... before we get yelled at XD
Oh, and I posted before that, Dusty. You might want to see it before you reply to Snow's post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:56 pm

*Heathersong glared at Spottedheart and how she seemed to flirt whith all the toms to get her way. She twitched her tail and looked over Firepaw who seemed to be waking up. She let out a smarl snarl as he begged for mercy. "Why should we allow mercy on a mange pelt like you?" yowlled Heathersong*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:58 pm

*Firepaw staggered up on his three useful legs. With his tail, he motioned Heathersong over to him so he could whisper in her ear. He whipped his head around like a blind badger.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Spottedheart hissed back at Heathersong as she glared at her. "If you want him to be punished, let him live! He would have no pain when he goes to StarClan, you mouse-brain!" She snarled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:04 pm

*Heathersong narrowed her eyes and turned to look at Spottedheat. "How about you shut your trap and stay out of my business mangepelt," snarled Heathersong. She looked at Firepaw and decied he was near harmless so she slowly padded forard. She stood in front of him her ears twitching in amusment at his ackward movements.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Spottedheart hissed. "No! It's my business too." She got up and took a step towards Heathersong and Firepaw. "Maybe you should leave this decision for Chaos. He is our LEADER," she sneered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:14 pm

*"Well at least I don`t have to hang all over toms to get my way! You`re proubley just here to spy for Thunderclan mangepelt! A cat like you dosen`t elong here!" screeched Heathersong her fur standing on end. Her tail lashed and her eyes narrowed.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Spottedheart hissed. "How I feel about Chaos isn't fake!" She growled and unsheathed her claws, ready to attack Heathersong or defend herself is Heathersong attacked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:09 pm

*"Sure like I love to eat dirt! You`re just using him and it`s not his fault he`s too mouse brained to see," Heathersong hissed. Her claws unsheathed and a snarl crossed her face.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next