Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:49 pm

Thunderclap rushed to Swiftstar's side. "Don't speak like that, Swiftstar. It's always been a dream to lead a clan, but you are still living. Do not think you've failed, because you haven't." Thunderclap lowered his voice. "How many lives did you lose, Swiftstar?" He asked, tears coming to his eyes. "Please Swiftstar, don't give up now. You've only been a leader for a moon! Not even." Thunderclap sniffled. "Please don't leave me..."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Swiftstar continued whimpering, his whole body protesting against the wounds that had been made by the traitorous she-cat. He smiled slightly at Thunderclap's words, even though most of them ended up as oddly formed sentences with missing words. He thought for a while, and finally figured out the question Thunderclap made. Taking his time to gain enough strenght, he finally managed to croak the word "six". Having two lives left, it was a slim possibility for his survival, although it seemed so bleak that it couldn't be possible. Finally his soul gave away his 8th life, leaving him with his final and last life. Once he returned to the clan, he didn't whimper. Didn't struggle against the wounds. He simply lay there, staring out at nothing. The pain had vanished, and it felt like he was dead, but... His body was still there. His soul was still part of him.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Thunderclap closed his eyes, sorrowed. He glared up at where the evil she-cat laid and shook his head. "You just lost another, didn't you?" Thunderclap asked slowly. Hopefully he wasn't deaf. He began to groom the leader as he silently lay. He tried not to, but several tears dripped onto Swiftstar's body. "Don't leave me... Please, Swiftstar. I'm begging you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Shadedheart looked around camp

Cinderleaf looked around

(what's going on?)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:08 pm

(Fallenmoon was trying to sleep when Greykit came to play with her and bother her. She died a brutal death by Fallenmoon. Swiftstar attacked her, but Fallenmoon killed him. He kept dying, however, and he is now on his final life. She was, however, beaten and she's now in Swiftstar's den as prisoner. Bravepaw from Thunderclan also came with news, but he is currently being ignored.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:11 pm

(k thanks)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Silentpaw ran over to swiftstar and looking at him to see what wounds he has
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Swiftstar nodded rather slowly, though didn't move an inch. "It doesn't hurt any longer..." he whispered and smiled softly. Maybe there is hope after all... he thought and then his eyes focused upon a young cat by the entrance. "Who's that?" he asked calmly, as if he hadn't lost a life only a moment ago. Actually, he was hauling himself to his paws. He had no control of his back legs though, the belly wound aching when he moved. Instead, he dragged his hind legs behind him as he sat up straight. Once his wound was hidden, he looked somewhat the same.

All movement he made looked forced though, and he didn't seem to be very well. He coughed slightly, and to his great surprise blood spluttered out of his mouth. Shrugging he found it very odd, but decided that StarClan had healed his wound somewhat, but that the inner damage hadn't been repaired. He'd still die sooner or later, even though StarClan had granted him with a longer leadership.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:21 pm

(Bravepaw? Is that who he's talking about?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:23 pm

((Yeah xP Sorry, I forgot to type the exact name...))
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:29 pm

"That's Bravepaw. He came from Thunderclan to share some bad news." Thunderclap replied. "Bravepaw!" He yowled. He didn't want to move from the leader's side. However, Thunderclap was quite happy he didn't give up yet, and that he was still able to move and continue being the leader. He sighed, knowing times in the clan would never be the same again. However, he refused to give up, just like he pleaded Swiftstar not to. He wouldn't give up on the clan, his friends, or Flarestalker.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:40 pm

((No idea what to reply with, so I'll just wait for Snow.))
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:47 pm

"are you okay swiftstar?" he asked with a somewhat worried tone in his voice
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:52 pm

((I dunno who's speaking, but ah well x3))

Swiftstar looked at his warrior and heaved a sigh, then nodded. "For now." he muttered darkly, not having too high expectations of his living time. Somehow, it didn't seem that he was ever meant to be a leader. Even though he'd longed for the position for such a long time, everything seemed to have ended up going in the wrong direction once he'd stepped to the plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:08 pm

*Bravepaw nodded to Thunderclap and padded into Swiftstar's den. Looking at him in sympathy, he mewed "I am deeply sorry about your wounds. Hopefully you will get better." then he cleared his voice officially and mewed "I am Bravepaw and I came from ThunderClan. Well, a cat named Nightleap with icey blue eyes and a night black pelt came into our camp and demanded leadership. Sunstar gave up her leadership to him without a sideways glance at our horror struck Clan. The cat said that we must listen to him or else we will be killed or Sunstar will have lives ripped from her." he paused to catch his breath and continued. "I tried to get my Clan to take over this one cat but he revealed he had an army of warriors from all Clans, I could detect from the scents mingled together. When I defied, him, he tore Sunstar apart without her even fighting and she lost a life. He banished me and my Clan was to horrified to stand up. I left under one condition, that he will not kill anyone else." he paused again and recollected the horrible accident. "He agreed so I left. Rumor has it too that WindClan was forced out of their territory because Moonstar came to us, pleading for help but Sunstar turned her down. I think they are going for all the Clans." and gulped but looked at Swiftstar with serious eyes. He knew this was an emergency and hopefully Swiftstar would believe him so ShadowClan wouldn't face the same pain ThunderClan has.*

(Long speech... XP)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:31 am

Swiftstar listened to the young cat, but couldn't help but chuckle as the young tom said he hoped he would get better soon. He listened as the explanation was given, and he nodded thoughtfully. "I've always admired Sunstar for her strenght, though she's getting older. You musn't blame her for thinking that submitting will solve the entire problem. However, I think we-" he cut off and held his breath for a moment, then gasped a couple of times for air. Once it had calmed down he lookd up again. "I'm sorry. However, ShadowClan will not submit. I trust you agree, Thunderclap?" he said and glanced at his deputy. He wanted his clan to agree with the decision.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:34 am

Shadowfeather sat outside Swiftstar's den, "Swiftstar? Mind if I come in?" She meowed with a hint of sorrow in her voice. She knew that Swiftstar would soon be on his way to Starclan, much to early it will be.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:43 am

Swiftstar heard his medicine cat calling from outside and gathered enough breath to make a rather wheezy "yes". Right now he was thankful for the cats that cared about him, followed him and trusted his leadership. He looked at the medicine cat, saddened at the look of a cat that knew everything about herbs, but who didn't know enough to fix the inner parts of a cat's body. He knew she wanted to, but she also knew how hopeless it would be to waste herbs on half a life.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:51 am

Shadowfeather padded up beside Swiftstar and the others. Unknowing what to say, she just sat there and watched the others. I'm sorry I can't help you any farther, Swiftstar. She sat up straight and shook the sorrow from her expression. Replacing it with the loving care of a mother, not wanting to upset Swiftstar. She loved each cat in Shadowclan as if they were her kin.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:55 am

(watches in interest)
Edit:(whoa!!!! It would be so cute it Shadowfeather and Swiftstar were together! :D)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:56 am

((Problem is that he'll die within a moon x3))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:58 am

(might as well make the most of it? XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:00 am

((I dunno... It never was the plan for Swiftstar to fall in love with any particular cat.))
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:05 am

(Lol! That'd be weird. Concerning the fact that Shadowfeather is a medicine cat and Swiftstar is a leader. That'd be one of the biggest code breakers ever. xD )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:13 am

(well I guess Raggedstr and Yellowfang did it and look where that got em)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next