Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun May 27, 2012 1:11 pm

(are your cats evil or good Straberry)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun May 27, 2012 1:16 pm

(Strawberry, Goldenflower, there is now battle going on other then Heathersong fighting someone I think(?) The evil kitties have taken over ThunderClan.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun May 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Shadowheart stayed in the shadows, looking for a cat to jump on.
Nightfur joned Shadowheart in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun May 27, 2012 1:22 pm

(umm the battel betwin Heathersong and Cheehtapaw is over! heathersong killed her)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun May 27, 2012 1:40 pm

(So there no battles going on right now...... X3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun May 27, 2012 1:41 pm

(unless someone claws off heathersongs ears for killing an apprintice 8D)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun May 27, 2012 3:37 pm

((Which I hope they don't, because there's been way too much death lately x3 I'll be off to update the lists :3 And yeah, the clan was won without any battle at all. Right now they're merely showing off their strenght by torturing or killing disloyal cats.))

Nightleap looked at Shadowheart and nodded. "Good. Good." he said, reapeating the word twice for some very odd reason. His ears flicked back as Heathersong killed an apprentice, though that was the moment it hit him. I'm not allowed to kill cats without reason... Though my cats can kill for me. All I need is to cause the fight to happen. he thought, quite proud of his idea. He shot Heathersong a look, though didn't say a word as he looked over the crowds for more cats standing up against their new leaders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun May 27, 2012 4:00 pm

*Heathersong just smiled when Nightleap looked at her. She walked over to Petalpaw and meowed, " Hello Petalpaw! Are you having a good time in Thunderclan? Well I have to say I prefer the moor to the forest though." Heathersong swished her tail in annoyance of still being in the forest.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun May 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Petalpaw nodded. "Yeah, I think I like it in Windclan territory. But it's fine either way," she meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun May 27, 2012 4:17 pm

*"I'm sorry you had to see me kill someone. It's just that apprintice asked for it, Petalpaw," purred Heathersong lovingly. She licked her pelt a couple of times in attempt to make it lay flat. She smiled lovingly at the apprintice who was like her daughter. Why is it that this little apprintice bring out my soft side? Ugh I hate it! Why can't I be like Nightleap and not have a soft side!*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun May 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Petalpaw smiled, "It's fine. I guess I'm used to it by now." Petalpaw was used to seeing deaths and pain inflicted to others, as bad as it may seem, so she is not at all bothered by it. Of course unless it was someone dear to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 28, 2012 12:00 am

(Recap???? What is going on???? DX)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 28, 2012 12:02 am

(well Heathersong killed Cheethapaw and Nightleap took over. He took one of Sunstars lives and killed an elder. He also banished Bravepaw)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 28, 2012 12:13 am

Thunderpaw raced into camp her heart beating so hard in her chest it hurt. I'm to late!! Her pelt bristled, horrified, she realized something. I'm surrounded by evil cats!

Stormpaw saw Thunderpaw rush by him as she ran by the bush he was hidding in. I have to stop her! He was about to call out, but it was to late.

Creektail lay bleeding heavily outside camp. I-I couldn't protect my Clan...
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 28, 2012 3:48 am

Nightleap's eyes studied the apprentice that had just rushed in, although didn't expect the cat to be lethal to any of his cats. He merely flicked his tail and smiled. "Well, now that we're all gathered here, I suggest that I tell you all of our future plans... Choose to not attend, and you will certainly be among the first to be harmed." he said, suggesting that they shouldn't refuse in any way.

"As you all know, we've taken over WindClan territory. Next, we're going to ShadowClan. Finally, we will take down RiverClan. Those two clans seems like easy pieces of prey, hm?" he said with a smirk. "I want all ThunderClan cats to attend, and then I'll leave a couple warriors here for a second patrol if needed." he said sharply and then looked at Heathersong and Petalpaw. "Petalpaw, you're among the fastest. Since I trust you, you'll be the messager and will deliver messages from me or other cats to the remaining cats at camp." he said, organizing the groups slightly. The first patrol would consist of ThunderClan cats, and a few of his own warriors. Then he'd have his strongest cats left in camp. Brilliant... he thought with a smirk rounding his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 28, 2012 4:03 am

Thunderpaw bristled angrily, When the time is right, I will kill you. You will fall, along with the rest of the Dark Forest! You have taken one of Sunstar lives, I shall takes yours in return! One day I, and the rest of ThunderClan, will ahve our vengence on you! She wasn't sure what to do so she padded forward. She saw Star's dead body and raced toward him. "Star, STAR?!" She cried sadly. She whirled around, her claws unseathed and her fur puffed up twice its size. "You there," She meowed to the cat who had spoken before (Nightleap), "did you kill him?" She hissed dangerously. I hope on your part you say no. Anger and hatered rolled off her in waves.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 28, 2012 4:07 am

Nightleap had barely turned around to settle in his new den when a she-cat called from the grounds. Turning around rather slowly he looked at her with his eyes. Soon a smirk appeared on his face. "Of course. He seemed to be disloyal and attempted to attack me." he said and chuckled. He couldn't believe the small apprentice would ever manage to take him down on her own.

((Is she up for killing? Because I doubt Nightleap will let her stay in the clan after this x3 I wish Falconswoop was here though, it would add a nice twist to the game...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 28, 2012 4:18 am

(No sorry, she's my favorite charracter ever! :D I know right! I've - or rather Thunderpaw has sorta been looking for Falconswoop Wink Also, if Nightleap decides to attack I have a charracter that will be killed... Snicker )

Thunderpaw turned back to Star, her body shook with rage. "You were a warrior until the end." She whispered into his fur as she pressed her nose in it.

After a while she turned back to Nightleap, her lip curled back in a snarl. "You-you loathsome, horrid, piece of fox-dung!" She taunted. "Weakling, coward! Come down and face me and stop picking on elders!" She meowed in a rude, teasing tone.

(P.S. Thunderpaw should have been made a warrior a long time ago, she's not all that small XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 28, 2012 6:57 am

((I'm not about to kill Nightleap either, so I guess she'll have to flee somehow... Wait, what if she runs off to WindClan? That's where Falconswoop is at right now c: And yeah, I thought of that afterwards xP))

Nightleap stared at the she-cat with a questioning look. Surely, the two cats couldn't have loved each other? The age difference was too great. As she spat words directed towards him, he remained silent for a long time. "Words can't hurt me. And neither do I use words to hurt cats." he said with narrowed eyes. "I'll give you the chance to run for it as well... At the count of three." he said and smirked, closing his eyes and perking his ears. "1... 2..." he continued, and right before he was about to say the last number his eyes sprung back open as a last warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 28, 2012 10:37 am

(cool Smile )

Thunderpaw looked like she was about to run past Nightleap but as she was doing so she kicked out her back legs and they connected with Nightleap's face. By the time he clears his head I'll be gone. She raced out of camp a moment later, heading for WindClan. I must find Bravepaw, he'll help me!

Thunderpaw slunk around the edges of WindClan's camp, and she shivered as her nose caught a familiar scent. "Falconswoop?" She breathed happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 28, 2012 11:00 am

*Bouldestep layed in the warriors den, his hearing falling until he could not hear the quarreling cats in the camp. His breathing slowed and heart too. Death was just moments away. I am going to die of sickness in a battle? What kind of warrior am I... And his brain began to feel unable to remember and think.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Nightleap hissed as a pair of hind legs hit his face, although as his vision cleared again he could see the tail of the she-cat appearing out from the entrance. Cursing he turned and settled down, obviously forgetting that he'd tortured the medicine cat only a moment earlier. He groomed his bloodied paws, cleaning them so they once again shone in an off-white color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Snowfall looked around

Embercloud looked for Heatherpaw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 28, 2012 1:13 pm

*Heathersong sneared as the she cat kicked Nightleap 9n the face and made her way out of camp. She archered her back and hissed. She managed to sit down but her fur was still 2x bigger than her normal size. Her tail angerly swished as she sat.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Birchtwig watched in horror as Thunderpaw ran out of camp. He felt alone when he was around Thunderpaw, but now he felt even more alone. He felt he had nothing to fight for. His sister Spottedheart sat not far away and his brother Crowtalon not much farther away either. He glanced up at his sister when he heard her get up. She trotted right up to Nightleap and looked his over with a grin, then she leaned in to whisper into the dark cats' ear. Crowtalon walked after her.

Spottedheart looked over Nightleap with a mischievous and flirty grin. She was a little doubtful that her plan would work but she could still try. She placed her tail gingerly on his chin and leaned over to whisper into his ear. "Can I go spy on RiverClan?" She whispered slyly.

Crowtalon walked after Spottedheart after overhearing and whispered to Nightleap, "I can vouch for her, she's my sister. I trust her enough for her to go and spy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next