Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Plot Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Runningkit will get greencough and then Brindleheart in ShadowClan. Maybe Boulderstep too. E)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:26 am

Here's one.
Lunar eclipse? (Where the moon turns red?) The Clan cats can think it's an omen from StarClan that destruction is coming and all freak out. Or StarClan can actually use the lunar eclipse as a method to tell them that something bad will happen.

Airi 
My Characters:

Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Ohh, that sounds neat too. But, what kind of bad thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Yeah, that sounds cool!

I don't know but some cat could go to the tunnels and possibly find Nightwind's soul and help him to StarClan. That would be really nice...
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Lol, I suggested that. XD
Once StarClan and the land cats notice he is not alive, or in StarClan, they can find a way to locate him and StarClan can send a prophecy to help him to StarClan. That would be awesome! :D

Airi 
My Characters:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Well, Darkthorn and Longwhisker saw his faint outline as the sun reflected his outline. I think that they found out he isn't in StarClan.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:12 pm

We need a new plot in the clans... Maybe there'll be a tough leafbare, and prey will be scarce? This will lead to desperation among the clans, quarrels over the borders, invasions, alliances and heavy battles. Instead of bringing in another attack from rogues, they could possibly place an ambitious, battle-hungry cat on the throne within one-two clans, who strive to get more territory?

Just a random idea we chatted about a month ago, but which was never discussed properly.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:38 pm

I think that idea could really work well, especially with the it being leafbare...
We haven't had a border dispute of any kind really Its been all about rogues VS the clans. Clans VS Clans action would make things a lot more interesting. Maybe the Lake could freeze over?

illustrator in training : ex-admin/co-owner
Thank you Mephy for the sig pic c:
-Coldplay, Elsword, Star Wars, Marvel, HP, AC, FMA, SAO, SPN, Sherlock & more-
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:23 am

Yes! I think Thunderclan and Windclan should team together, but Riverclan and Shadowclan be too conceited and think that Alliances are weak. Just a thought. It's be very fun for me. c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:47 am

yeah! :D I plan on having Wildkit become an apprentice soon because I hate rping kits XP So that`d work out perfectly
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
We need a new plot in the clans... Maybe there'll be a tough leafbare, and prey will be scarce? This will lead to desperation among the clans, quarrels over the borders, invasions, alliances and heavy battles. Instead of bringing in another attack from rogues, they could possibly place an ambitious, battle-hungry cat on the throne within one-two clans, who strive to get more territory?

Just a random idea we chatted about a month ago, but which was never discussed properly.

Me likey XD
Back to top Go down
Cherryleaf
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:43 am

Maybe there could be a group of rogues that want to destroy the Clans, but they go about it in a really intelligent way, like trying to get cats to side with them, separating some of the cats who are very important to the Clans from the Clans ( basically kidnapping ) such as medicine cats, queens, kits, even deputies and leaders? There could even be a prophecy mixed in? If this idea is used, I would love to roleplay the leader of the rogues...
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Female

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:17 pm

I like silvers plot :3

Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:54 pm

I don't know if anyone's interested but I'm making a cat(Nightfang). Who was kicked from Shadowclan for attacking either someone important in the clan or a normal clanmate(She is influenced by Dark Forest cats). I was thinking of her leaving and, if a site-wide plot was needed, I was going to have her go to each clan and ask to join(they all reject her because they heard what she did) And then she leaves and make a clan of her own before coming back to get revenge... (either just from Shadowclan or from all the clansif they rejected her)

*Now that I think about it I think I just described Tigerstar.... o.o*

Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *note*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   

Back to top Go down

Plot Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2