Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Island

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:35 pm

(he said that he didnt like his life bucaues of hid sister whitpaw)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:39 pm

(Oh, okie dokie. So he ran off then?)

Moonstar was furious with Stormpaw's foolish attempt to kill himself. He will be punished. she thought. He was an embarrassment to WindClan that day. And at his first Gathering!
Scenting the air, she could tell ShadowClan was on their way. The breeze was blowing their scent to the island, they were awfully close. She couldn't smell ThunderClan though, for the breeze was blowing towards their territory. "I'm sure the other Clans are nearly here." she meowed to Copperstar.

Airi 
My Characters:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:25 pm

(Yep! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:27 pm

(Snoweh, RP with Stormkit and Heatherkit! xD I have to get off in a half hour to an hour to go to bed. Tongue)

Airi 
My Characters:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:40 pm

(I am! :D)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:59 am

Coyotestar arrived with his ShadowClan patrol shortly after, followed by Sunstar and her gathering patrol.
"It's about time." Moonstar meowed.

Airi 
My Characters:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:08 am

Runningstorm went to find Swiftpaw as the other leaders arrived. The gathering would start soon.
Swiftwing saw that the other leaders have arrived and padded towards them.

Scarfang growled and stretched. Finally! Wasting my precious time for the wait!

Stormclaw leapt onto the island, excited.
Thunderspark followed his leader, ready to help and give advice to the leader should it be needed.
Sparrowwing dashed towards Runningstorm and greeted him, walking beside him.

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:20 am

Swiftfoot arrived, soon after his leader. He kept a quick pace, and split apart from his brother soon after. He flicked his tail to touch his side, signalling for him to go settle. Then he went to the place where the deputies would be settled. He yawned, feeling slightly tired. Get it over with, and quick. I want to go back to my nest and sleep for a while. he thought, but he managed to force himself to look more awake than he usually would be.

Cherrypaw sighed, depressed that Stormpaw had began yelling that he would not have wanted to be saved. Crazy youngster, he is. she muttered underneath her breath, too low for anyone to hear. A moment later Thrushpaw had appeared next to her. "Oh... Hi." she said politely. "I'm Cherrypaw." she said, not remembering the cat from previous gatherings. The tom nodded and smiled. "I'm Thrushpaw." he said and chuckled as a look of shock spread across Cherrypaw's face. "I was hit by a monster when I was recently apprenticed. I did not have the abillity to train until now." he said and sighed. Cherrypaw nodded in understanding. "I see. I'm sorry to hear about that, Thrushpaw." she said and smiled softly. Thrushpaw's heart seemed to sprout wings, and he was pleased to know that he had already managed to befriend at least one cat.

((RPing with myself because I want to...))
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Swiftpaw calmed down after a bit and he looked around at the what the other cats were doing, he saw his mentor looking for him and trotted over to him. "Hello!"

Shadowfeather arrived at the gathering and padded around looking for the other medicine cats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Gldenpaw whent back to the gather ing to see that the shadowclan has finily came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:26 pm

"Stormpaw where are you?" she meowed loudly still searching even though she could smell Thunderclan and Riverclan's scent, and knew the gathering would start soon.
"Stormpaw!" she called a bit frustratedly. Why did he want to die? Her frustration built as she searched, 'I won't give up!' she meoed determindly to herself
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Moonstar, Sunstar, and Coyotestar (How did it end up with me controlling 3 of the leaders? >.<) leaped up onto the lowest branch of the Great Oak.
"Let cats of the forest, river, and moor gather here for the Gathering!" Coyotestar's yowl rang through out the island.

Airi 
My Characters:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Badgerpaw turned his head to the leaders. 'I wonder what they'll talk about?'

Oakleaf looked up at the leaders queitly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Goldenpaw disied to sit next to badgerpaw for the gathering.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:15 pm

*Nightwind sat down and looked up. He felt uncomfortable being around RiverClan, his birth Clan but he held that uncomfortableness to himself.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Once most the cats were settled down, Coyotestar began. "ShadowClan is doing great, leafbare hasn't been harsh to us this year." he meowed proudly. "Apprentices are doing great in training and will become strong and powerful warriors." he let his glaze flicker around the clearing, almost warning the other Clans to beware.

Darkshade, elder of ThunderClan, snorted. ShadowClan. They always think they are so tough.

Sunstar nodded. "All is good in ThunderClan as well. We did have one death this leafbare; Tigerswipe died. He betrayed his own Clan, and when he was exiled he tried to steal one of his kits." she meowed, wondering how to word his death. "For punishment, StarClan killed him and left us, and the kits, in safety." she finished, not bringing up anything about the WindClan warrior who got injured on their land. I will have a word with Moonstar, though. Her warrior led a Twoleg into our lands. she flicked her tail with slight annoyance.

"WindClan has been doing great, we have two new apprentices; Stormpaw and Whitepaw. Neither of them are here at the moment..." she meowed, annoyed that Stormpaw was acting like a crazed mousebrain. "Darkthorn, one of our warriors, got attacked by an eagle on the moor about half a moon ago. He is okay though, and the eagle was killed an eaten as prey. A few days ago we had a couple dogs wander onto the moor from the Twolegplace, but we took care of it." she finished, also not bringing anything up about the twoleg and Graystorm. That was ThunderClan and WindClan's business.

Thunderpatch narrowed her eyes, her gaze locked on Coyotestar. He looked old and frail, surely on his way to StarClan sooner or later.

Airi 
My Characters:

Last edited by Moonfeather on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:29 pm

*Nightwind raised an eyebrow as ThunderClan mentioned a cat was killed, betraying his Clan. He heard it was Tigerswipe and rolled his eyes. He knew that crazy cat seemed bad. He heard the rest of the news and flicked his tail. Nothing is interesting. and wanted to leave. He didn't want to hear RiverClan's news.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Oceanpaw looked at the ThunderClan leader confused. She had heard of Tigerswipe and knew of his tough attitude, but she never expected him to do such a thing.

illustrator in training : ex-admin/co-owner
Thank you Mephy for the sig pic c:
-Coldplay, Elsword, Star Wars, Marvel, HP, AC, FMA, SAO, SPN, Sherlock & more-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:18 pm

Scarfang sighed. He had been hoping for some action but it was obvious that there would be none. Hearing that Tigerswipe had died, he was slightly shocked. Tigerswipe had been a brave warrior. I shall go to The Dark Forest later...

Stormclaw sat down and listened.
Thunderspark listened carefully, ready to give advice.
Sparrowwing and Runningstorm nodded and walked away from each other. Runningstorm greeted Swiftpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Duskpaw sat down near the edge of the Island on the opposite of the bridge side, not to far from the other cats so she heard everything, and gazed up at the stars, 'Where could Stormpaw have gone?'
Tears streamed into to her fur an she tried to brush them away. Ever since her mother had died all she had was Greystorm, so when she met Stormpaw she finally had a friend, 'No way would I ever let you kill yourself!' she snorted to herself. She got to her paws again and cast one more look at Silverpelt before racing away to continue her search for Stormpaw.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:19 am

Swiftpaw sat by his mentor and watched the gathering as it proceeded, only speech left was Copperstar's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:22 am

*Nightwind flicked his tail, lazily. He fluffed up his fur as the night breeze rustled his pelt. He could see the sun giving off a purplish haze over the horizon. Hurry up, Copperstar! We need to get back to camp! I need some sleep. and after a while, just dozed off and slept. Soon after he fell asleep, he started to snore loudly, rumbling the ground a little bit.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:29 am

Goldenpaw herd someonr snoreing, then she asked badgerpaw "who is that snoring?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:02 am

" We are doing well in Riverclan as well. The fish have been plentiful though the cold weather. We had an apprintice, Brookpaw leave thr clan," meowed Copperstar calmly. Should I have told them about Brookpaw.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Island   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:34 am

Moonstar twitched her tail. An apprentice had left? She wondered why, but shrugged it away. "Well, that puts this Gathering to a close." she announced. As she got ready to leap down from the branch, she padded over to Copperstar and whispered something quiet and quick into her (her, right? Or him?) ear. "Keep your cats off my land, or else." And jumped off the branch like she hadn't said anything at all.

Airi 
My Characters:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island   

Back to top Go down

The Island

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next