Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:41 pm

*Runningkit calmed down a little bit and gasped "M-my sister died ag-again. She is gone and I died so did my mommy!" and cried louder again.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Nightshadow licked the it and wrapped her tail around the kit protectively, "I promiss to never let anyone hurt you!" She declared boldly, "And anyway being dead isn't so bad, you're not ever hungery or sick-and you can do anything you want!" She nuzzled the little kit, "I'm sorry about your family but how about you tell me your name hmm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:48 pm

*Runningkit cried and shook her head in understanding. She then barely said in a whisper "I am Runningkit." and burried her face into Nightshadow's fur.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:31 pm

redfur heared crying adn went to see what it was. some she saw nightshadow and a kit. "whats going on nightshadow" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:42 pm

*Runningkit looked at the other cat, tears still streaming down her face and she hiccuped a few times, clearly upset.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:15 am

((Wait a moment, didn't we say that StarClan cats couldn't enter the Dark Forest without a specific purpose? O.o))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:36 am

(Oh! Oops! I forgot about that rule... Man, I really need to cool my RPing... O.o)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:40 am

((I thought we'd made up something like that... Especially after the mass running in and out of the Dark Forest... It's fine though, but I doubt you can say she ran into the Dark Forest ^^; ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:26 am

(Hmm... I will just end it...)

*Runningkit squeezed away from Nightshadow and sprinted away from the cats, tears still streaming down her face. She ran back to StarClan, frightened.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:25 pm

"what was that about nightshadow" redfur asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:05 pm

Nightshadow glared at her friend clearly annoyed, then meowed cooly, "Just making friends." before leaping away to the forest floor and dashing away from everyone, she needed time to think.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:25 pm

Shadowspark watched from a tree branch above Nightshadow
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:49 pm

Bloodstar smirked as she watched cat after cat meet up, the evil cats clearly starting to meet up. Smiling she leaped up into her usual tree. "Dark Forest cats! Together we can take the clans!" she yowled, not caring that everyone would be able to hear her. This was an event worth celebrating, and definitly one to participate within.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Redfur waked over to were Bloodstar called.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:41 am

Bloodstar smirked. "Cats of the clans are once again gathering, once again planning to take over the clans. This time, without our guidance. Even so, I suggest we go to battle with them. If they win, we'll have the joy of watching our kin fight and win!" she said proudly, happy that she had so many cats within the clans that were related to her and that had the same urgency to kill and murder.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:39 pm

*Kestrelfrost strode into the clearing, his massive claws digging into the nasty earth as he sat below Bloodstar. Casting chilling glances at the other cats, he yowled his approval. Jaystorm, he thought, Don't let me down!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Nightshadow yowled her approval. Then she saw Krestlefrost and bristled, Who does he think he is? Some sort of deputy? If anyone's deputy, it's me! A growled built in her throat and she glared challengingly at Krestlefrost.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:03 am

Bloodstar smirked as she watched the lust within her fellow friends' eyes. "No need to battle among ourselves. Soon we will have the cats of the clans to play with, and then you may shed real cat blood again." she said with a tweaked grin. "Once the time is right, we will conquer! Destroy! Break StarClan's precious clans to bits and replace it with our own!" she yowled, hoping to bring up the spirits of the individual cats.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:22 pm

*Kestrelfrost simply ignored Nightshadow but acknowledged her with a twitch of his tail. "Yes! Real cat blood! Blood!!" he hissed, imagining the taste of blood on his tongue.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Nightshadow let it slip for now. I will claw my way to the top, I serve Bloodstar, no one else! She flexed her claws, imagining ripping Clan pelts, alive or dead. She could taste sweet revenge, "The Dark Forest shall rise once more!! StarClan will fall, the Clans will die, and we shall rule!" she snarled, hungry for bloodshed.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Bloodstar smiled softly as she watched the warriors cheer out their opinions, and what they wanted to do within the war. "The clan cats on our side will be strong. I've got a link within the clan, and he's told me they are steadily growing in numbers. Still, we have the extra card of joining in. I want the strongest cats on the two last patrols to leave, so we can head off strongly again if the battle goes under with the slightly weaker cats. Any cat up to lead them?" he asked, looking over the crowds. She wanted a cat with determination, and with enough loyalty to hear her voice over the sound of screeches and battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:52 pm

"ill go" redfur yelled out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:30 pm

"I will lead one!" She snarled loudly. "I will be ready to rip the Clan cats pelts to shreds!" she cried fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:06 am

Bloodstar watched as cat after cat called out their names and smiled slyly. She noticed that Redfur and Nightshadow were the ones to call the highest. She was completely sure about Nightshadow, having seen her determination and spirit for fighting. However, she was unsure whether Redfur was fitting for the task. "Nightshadow, you will lead the 2nd last patrol. Redfur, you can join in on her group. I will lead the final patrol myself. I need at least two more leaders before our patrols are put up. Anyone?" she called, organizing the patrols as she had done in her days of living.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Nightshadow growled her approval, a sort of twisted happy smile showed her sharp canine like teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next