Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wayward
Kit
Kit
Wayward

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: An introduction   An introduction EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:47 am

Greetings everyone! My name is Wayward though I prefer to go by Nbian. Any pronouns work for me, so feel free to call me whatever you like. I came to this site after the lovely Mushroomtail brought it up in a conversation of ours. I was hesitant joining because I have this bad habit of joining roleplays then falling into my usual downwards spiral of inactivity. I plan on breaking away from that this time and remaining active.
   I used to be very into Warriors roleplays but as school became more serious I had less time to partake in such activities. Free time was lacking and still is to be honest, but I've gotten much better at managing my time.
Roleplaying is what I have found helps me most when it comes to improving my writing, that is why I enjoy it so much (along with torturing my poor characters). I'm glad I read Warriors because if I hadn't I would not be on this site, or have made quite a few of my friends.
   My first roleplaying experience was back in 2011 on WCRPG so I'm still fairly new to it at this point in time, but my goodness I've come far and I'm excited to see what new chapters will be added to my figurative story by this site and all of you. I look forward to roleplaying with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

An introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An introduction   An introduction EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Welcome to Warriors Life! I'm Samii or Owl. I am the leader of DayClan with my cat Owlstar, we need members so you are more than welcome to join. With your note about inactivity, do not worry, we all are experiencing a case of inactivity with school just beginning again with the break now over. I hope you will love your experience here at Warriors Life and I can't wait to see your characters form in each clan ^^ hopefully we will have the opportunity to roleplay together in one. Again welcome and if you have any questions you can message me or any other moderator here but I'm sure Mushroomie has already taken care of that.
Back to top Go down

An introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Introductions and Farewells-