Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

op, hello uwu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nya-wn
Kit
Kit
nya-wn
Female

op, hello uwu Empty
PostSubject: op, hello uwu   op, hello uwu EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:14 pm

hello!~ i'm new to forum site-ly stuff so i apologize if my coding and what not isnt the prettiest.

anyways, i was browsing chickensmoothie when i stumbled upon this site and well, here i am xD anyhow!

my username is nya-wn or nyawn as you've likely noticed, but im commonly known as rosine [my purrsona] or phoebe, which is my real name. you can call me either or stick with nyawn, i dont mind ♥

i am hella into roleplay but as of lately i seem to have run out of rp partners, so i thought i would give this site a try. im very picky with my rps, since im rather literate and do in fact post multiple paragraphs and use relatively decent grammar. i like my posts to be matched or near matched, but im mostly picky about grammar.

on a secondary note, im not entirely fond of clans because i prefer a free range of rp - being able to do just about anything with my character, such as wandering around or just being able to sing 'two-leg' songs that wild cats wont know. i have made warrior ocs in the past, though, so its possibly ill bring them to life on this site and throw them into the fray.

as for information about me, im going to be eighteen soon but ive already graduated, so im almost always online. i dont mind rping on skype so if you want to do that im totally all for it. i have mixed interests in things, so feel free to ask me about anything - i might actually know about it cx

i dont bite but i can get temperamental at times as im very childish, so i apologize for that. im also quite the stranger to making friends so i have a tendency to come on very strong and make a.. bit of a bad impression with a type of overbearing-ness xD

uhm. aaaaaah. uuuuuuuuuuuuh. hm. well xD i guess im out of stuff to say but i think ive talked your ear off by now qq oops. im so bad at introductions xD if youd like to rp, you're more than welcome to shoot me a pm or add me on skype or whatever - just please be sure to tell me who you are or something of the sort!

thanks for reading!~ ♥
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

op, hello uwu Empty
PostSubject: Re: op, hello uwu   op, hello uwu EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:43 pm

Welcome to the site Nyawn oVo I hope you have a fantastic time here.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

op, hello uwu Empty
PostSubject: Re: op, hello uwu   op, hello uwu EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:12 am

Welcome to WL Nyawn! I'm Mephy, although some users here just call me Meph. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask me or any of the other staff here.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

op, hello uwu Empty
PostSubject: Re: op, hello uwu   op, hello uwu EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:14 am

Welcome to WL! Happy to have you! (:
Back to top Go down
nya-wn
Kit
Kit
nya-wn
Female

op, hello uwu Empty
PostSubject: Re: op, hello uwu   op, hello uwu EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:26 am

thanks everybody! <3
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

op, hello uwu Empty
PostSubject: Re: op, hello uwu   op, hello uwu EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:26 am

Hey there! Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll find lots of great RPs in here! Looking forwards to seeing you around in the near future! Smile
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

op, hello uwu Empty
PostSubject: Re: op, hello uwu   op, hello uwu EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:03 pm

welcome to WL!
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

op, hello uwu Empty
PostSubject: Re: op, hello uwu   op, hello uwu EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:01 pm

I could see you and Frisk being friends, seeing as you two both post many, well written paragraphs, and I think you are both about the same age. Not that you couldn't be friends with anyone else on here as well! We actually have many decent roleplayers on this site, so I hope you like it. If you need any help with anything, just give a staff member a call. We would love to help. Welcome to Warriors Life! I hope you enjoy it here <3

Edit: Im Kyoyo99 on skype if you would like to add me ;3 I am most reachable on there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

op, hello uwu Empty
PostSubject: Re: op, hello uwu   op, hello uwu Empty

Back to top Go down

op, hello uwu

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Introductions and Farewells-