Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relationships for Owlwing and maybe Nettlesplash?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

Relationships for Owlwing and maybe Nettlesplash?! Empty
PostSubject: Relationships for Owlwing and maybe Nettlesplash?!   Relationships for Owlwing and maybe Nettlesplash?! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:28 am

So I've always wanted to do a similar roleplay like they had in the warriors series with Leafpool getting pregnant and having kits. I kind of want the tom cat to be in Riverclan because we they could have a secret romance! But if someone has an idea of another clan tom being her secret romance buddy and then having lots of drama thats fine too! We will just have to see how it goes.

Next I have Owlwing. Now I haven't really roleplayed her much with other cats of the clan and I love Owlwing shes probably my favorite cat that I roleplay. Mainly because I love her name and the way she looks. Shes a very pretty she-cat and I would love to find a handsome tom to be her mate. Again I'd like for him to be in Shadowclan. 

Also I'm thinking that I may want some romances with my tom cats Sunflare and Batcry in Thunderclan, I wasn't really going to because they both already have crushes but I feel like adding drama into the mix would be pretty interesting. 

If you have any ideas please tell me! :D
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for Owlwing and maybe Nettlesplash?!   Relationships for Owlwing and maybe Nettlesplash?! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:24 pm

Hey,i commented before on another thread but since you want some romance for your 2 Thunderclan cats, maybe i could do one with Cheetahheart. Batcry or Sunflare, you can choose
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for Owlwing and maybe Nettlesplash?!   Relationships for Owlwing and maybe Nettlesplash?! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Sunflare and Cheetahhesrt could work but I'm just saying this doesn't guarantee that they will become mates it's all about how they role play together^^

Batcry needs someone a little more like him arrogant and stuff. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for Owlwing and maybe Nettlesplash?!   Relationships for Owlwing and maybe Nettlesplash?! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:47 pm

Ha, Batcry would be good for Tigerfur, except Tigerfur is a boy. Okay, i know no one ccan guarantee mates. Let's try to have them role play and become friends
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for Owlwing and maybe Nettlesplash?!   Relationships for Owlwing and maybe Nettlesplash?! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:26 pm

LOL, no Tigerfur seems a bit nice X3

And okay (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for Owlwing and maybe Nettlesplash?!   Relationships for Owlwing and maybe Nettlesplash?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Relationships for Owlwing and maybe Nettlesplash?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T H E - C L A N S - R O L E P L A Y :: Create A Cat :: RP Chat-