Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

show off your pets!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

show off your pets! Empty
PostSubject: show off your pets!   show off your pets! EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 10:33 pm

title says it all : ) just post a picture of your pet(s)!

show off your pets! Lo1Rok7
this is Lily she likes to steal my blankets and lay weirdly
we (family) also have 5 birds, some odd number of fish, two dogs (chocolate labs; Jenna who is 14, and Nessie who is 4-5)

show off your pets! MT2283V
my dad also just got a new puppy at his house, named Blue he's a yellow lab
he likes to watch supernatural with me (10 months old)
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: show off your pets!   show off your pets! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:00 pm

show off your pets! 75097_388650911208084_1748094074_n
(Old picture but this is Perlita! Shes an over grown chihuahua x3 Shes extremely lovely and is very playfully. She will jump on anyone and lick their fingers off heh )

show off your pets! 1010129_747722978615798_1507220052222190516_n
(Don't mind my face, I just woke up DX but this is my baby <3 Her name is Angel, though I'm telling you she's a brat. She is friendly but takes a little while to get used to ^^ She does bark a little but not nearly as much as any normal chihuahua. Her color is a Red Brindle which isn't very commonly seen )

show off your pets! 10423533_673371289384301_1726659922_n

(This is 나비 (Nabi)  or Butterfly in Korean. He is a butterfly betta fish, see what I did there? Each betta has their own personality before Nabi, I had another one named Bing Bing he was so smart and he would jump out of the water, nip your finger and stuff. Nabi does similar things except he's not as smart X3)

show off your pets! 10456782_768052659916163_6816431596582284526_n
( This here is Precious. She was a fabulous dog. I've had her since she was 9 months old until she passed away two days before Christmas. She had cancer and it was killing her. This is here while she had cancer but she was so beautiful I had to take a picture of her. This was the last time I saw her acting like her old self. But I will always love this girl. It's hard to believe she's actually gone but she's no longer in pain or suffering, I'll see her again <3 )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: show off your pets!   show off your pets! EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:40 pm

show off your pets! 1601051_10152280273476324_1138375855222572172_n
My dog. His name is Fávru, but I tend to nickname him Roo instead. He's 1 year and 5 months old. Really fluffy dog that loves humans and loves to cuddle, so you're sure to be greeted with this little fellow if you ever come through my door. ^^ 

I do not have a picture of my cat (well, I do, but it's a picture with me on it and I'd rather not post it online), but he's black and white, fairly small and with silky fur. This old tom is 18ish years old and still going strong!

On top of that I have a horse and about 20 chickens... Couldn't find any pictures of them atm, but yeah!
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: show off your pets!   show off your pets! EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:19 pm

Spoiler:
Autumn and Mittens(The Tuxedo) are my two babs
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: show off your pets!   show off your pets! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:43 am

show off your pets! Chase10

That up there is Chase, Sorry about my hand but it was the only way to keep him from moving.... he never stays in a place for long. that is one of the only good pictures I have of him.

show off your pets! Toebit10

and this is my cat Toebitter, it is also very hard getting a good picture of her, she does her own thing so it makes it hard XD but anyway those are my pets :3
Back to top Go down
gypsee
Kit
Kit
gypsee
Female

PostSubject: Re: show off your pets!   show off your pets! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:06 pm

show off your pets! Auwhux
This is my cat, Lucky. She is a 9 year old she-cat American Shorthair bicolor with green eyes. She's really lazy and likes to lick you while you pet her. She has an ear infection that wont seem to go away, but she's ok with it. Lucky has no front claws, sadly she was de-clawed by my parents :U. She has her back claws which are pretty sharp and they hurt. She also loves to lay on your lap and is patient most of the time. She was a stray before we got her, she lived in a pine forest across the road; like ShadowClan territory.

edit: IMG I almost forgot that I will start leasing a 15.3 hh Quarter Horse bay (and star) mare. Her name is Cece. I can only ride her in the summer, it gets really snowy here. She's really nice sometimes and will step on you if you don't give her space to move. I ride western currently but I hope to go eventing one day.
Back to top Go down
nya-wn
Kit
Kit
nya-wn
Female

PostSubject: Re: show off your pets!   show off your pets! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:09 pm

ohmy i have pets to share!! :'D im also going to put spoilers because big photos.

miya:
this is miya. she's very talkative and playful, and she loves to perch
on her scratching post and being inside.

sophie:
this is sophie, miya's sister. she likes sleeping just about anywhere, and she prefers 
faucet water over other water which is why shes usually drinking out of the bathtub.
she and miya were born october 2013. <3

sybil:
and this is sybil! <3 shes my little demon cat who is, knock on wood,
immune to sickness and injury because ive never had to take her
to the vet, other than to get fixed. she was born may 2012. 

these are just three of my kids u-u i have seven cats at home.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: show off your pets!   show off your pets! EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 2:57 am

No picture, but my Zoe is a British blue shorthair cat, and she is absolutely stunning! She is an amazing jumper, too...
I also have a dog, Phoenix, who is a red brindle boxer dog. She comes from my nana, who breeds boxers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: show off your pets!   show off your pets! Empty

Back to top Go down

show off your pets!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ O U T - O F - C H A R A C T E R :: General Discussion-