Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leopardspot of thunderclan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

Leopardspot of thunderclan Empty
PostSubject: Leopardspot of thunderclan   Leopardspot of thunderclan EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:19 pm

Leopardspot of thunderclan 317d46w

Name- Leopardspot

Age- 31

Gender- She-cat

Rank- Queen

Clan- Thunderclan

Color/Description- See picture

Personality- Patient and Calm; A good mother to any and all Kits. 

Mate- He was a kittypet-turned-rogue. One day he disappeared. She assumes him to be dead.

Kits- Tigerkit and Spottedkit (Both seen above) were hers by blood, but they both passed due to kittencough. The only kit she has now is adopted Spiritkit who is played by ~TheIceCat~

Relationships- None yet

History- Both of her parents were Savannah cat kittypets, but since Leopardspot was the runt, her twolegs threw her over the fence and left her to her own devices. An unnamed young queen found her a few hours later, and decided to raise her as her own. This queen passed away in a border skirmish a few moons after Leopardspot became an apprentice.

Last edited by Kyreia on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: Leopardspot of thunderclan   Leopardspot of thunderclan EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:34 pm

Ok, so, it wont let me post her kit's forms (Keeps telling me that they're too long, even when they're shorter than hers) so... Not sure what to do about that.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: Leopardspot of thunderclan   Leopardspot of thunderclan EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:24 am

I would love to find a solution for you. If you want to, or have the forms saved somewhere, could you possibly send me a screenshot of your post and your problem? We have never really had any problems with this before, and it is very important to keep everything running smoothly for all of our members ^.^

If you would like to keep your form as it is currently, it is accepted and I will move it if you do not want to add the kits. Thank you for your time, and sorry for any inconvenience.

Serenity~
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: Leopardspot of thunderclan   Leopardspot of thunderclan EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:27 pm

sorry, but I deleted them last night xc If I continue to have this problem, I'll make sure to contact you. Thanks, and I'd like to keep her form as it is.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Leopardspot of thunderclan   Leopardspot of thunderclan EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Accepted! Moving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leopardspot of thunderclan   Leopardspot of thunderclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Leopardspot of thunderclan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-