Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello! Nice to meet you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello! Nice to meet you!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Nice to meet you!    Hello! Nice to meet you!  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:48 pm

What's up everyone? My name is N e b u l a. but you can call be Nebby or BBE; which stands for Big Brown Eyes for my own eye color. I don't mind either. There's not a lot to say about me really. If your interested in getting to know me just ask, i'm happy to share. Obviously I have an interest in warrior cats, I love the books a lot and love rping them. I have a lot of school work though so i'm not sure how consistently I'll be on.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Nice to meet you!    Hello! Nice to meet you!  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Welcome to WL, Nebby! if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other staff.
Hope you enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Nice to meet you!    Hello! Nice to meet you!  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:09 pm

welcome to WL! hope to see you around : )
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Nice to meet you!    Hello! Nice to meet you!  EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:53 am

Welcome to Warrior's Life, NeBBEy! (I'll call you like that now, if you like it or not! ^0^)
I hope you enjoy time here!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Nice to meet you!    Hello! Nice to meet you!  EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:43 pm

Welcome to WL. I'm Ash. I'm a huge derp and you'll probably see me derping around from time to time! I hope you enjoy your time here. Smile
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Nice to meet you!    Hello! Nice to meet you!  EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:51 pm

Welcome to WL Nebby! I'm Cares and I as well have brown eyes! :D See you around! owo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Nice to meet you!    Hello! Nice to meet you!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! Nice to meet you!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1