Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I guess it's time to introduce myself huh?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

I guess it's time to introduce myself huh? Empty
PostSubject: I guess it's time to introduce myself huh?   I guess it's time to introduce myself huh? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:24 am

Hi friends!! *waves* I'm Serenity, known by a number of names (Serenity, Sere, Kyo, whatever you would personally like to call me that would be fine...just nothing bad please?) I have been a member of Warriorslife for about 4 years...ish and I love it so much and have gotten really close to some of the other members. I'm in highschool, and really bisy these days, though I have made a commitment to roleplaying and I will stick with it. Let's see some information about me; I'm 15, live in the Unighted states, Highschool honors student, love to write, warriors has long since outgrown me but roleplaying it is still extremely fun for me. I have little extra time, and I tend to procrastinate. Some favorites of mine are;Friends, anime, drawing, roleplaying, reading, writing, eating, running, snow/rain, nature...

As you may see by the color of my name I'm a Global Moderator. I will try my best to keep this site nice and tidy for all of you and strive to make it better. Just wanna say I'm never mean or rude, so please don't be afraid to come to me with a concern if you have one. I am here to help in any way that I can.

Now enough about me ^_^' I can't wait to meet all of you if I haven't already. See you around! <3
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's time to introduce myself huh?   I guess it's time to introduce myself huh? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 10:10 pm

yo sere
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's time to introduce myself huh?   I guess it's time to introduce myself huh? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:09 pm

Yo meph *insert awesome peace sign here*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's time to introduce myself huh?   I guess it's time to introduce myself huh? Empty

Back to top Go down

I guess it's time to introduce myself huh?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1