Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone! KittKenn here c:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

Hello Everyone! KittKenn here c: Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone! KittKenn here c:   Hello Everyone! KittKenn here c: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:31 pm

Hello guys, my name is KittKenn or Kitt, which ever you prefer. Someone suggested this site to me and I jumped right on when I saw it was a Warrior Cats site. Seeing that the server is a new one and I am very glad to be a part of the growing process, and I hope that I get to know all of you!
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! KittKenn here c:   Hello Everyone! KittKenn here c: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:35 pm

Welcome to Warriors Life. I'm Jayie, Jay, or whatever floats your boat.  I'm an admin here, you can ask me any question you like about the site. Hope to see you around the forum.
Back to top Go down
KittKenn
Apprentice
Apprentice
KittKenn
Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! KittKenn here c:   Hello Everyone! KittKenn here c: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Thank you so much Jay! I appreciate the warm welcome c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! KittKenn here c:   Hello Everyone! KittKenn here c: Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! KittKenn here c:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Introductions and Farewells-