Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Lonerpaw nodded, and quickly decided to set up a good ramming position. She began by circling the leader, dashing slightly a few times before drawing back. Once she got in a good angle, she charged full blast at him, attempting to headbutt him.

Bush woke up in the medicine cats den. He was curious to what was going on outside, but was wary of traveling with his leg in it's state. He decided to test his leg gently. He began by moving his paw slightly, discovering that he could move it slightly without hurting it, but when he tried to fully extend his paw, a sharp pain surged through him. Stifling a cry of pain, he clenched his teeth as he waited for the pain to subside, which it eventually did. He ultimatly decided to let his curiosity slide this time around.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:25 pm

"I was taken out of the patrol. Too many cats. I am probably going to be put on the next patrol though." Owlscreech replied with a slight shrug  "And you could be half-good at being a Riverclan warrior. You are pretty quick with your paws. It wouldn't be too hard for you to catch a fish." Her green eyes scanned him curiously. The tom seemed different to her.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:02 pm

Burntstar
Following the apprentice's eyes was one of the easiest ways to distinguish where she'd leap. This was a common error however, and since he hadn't taught her about avoiding eye-contact with her target he wouldn't scold her for doing so. Circling your opponent was a common technique even seen in kits, so he wasn't surprised to see her using that method. He rounded on her at every possibility though, as to not allow her access to his back where he had no claws or teeth to protect him.

When she zoomed forward he was slightly preprared, as he'd been taking in where her gaze was turned, although she was quite quick and managed to land a slight blow to his flank. It didn't knock him off balance though, and he rounded onto her quick enough to give her a firm, rough cuff around the ear.

Lostleg
Raising an eyebrow the elder watched the she-cat with a most superior look on his face. "Why, I never thought ShadowClan was too large to send cats out patrolling," he sneered, obviously not thinking that her excuse for not being on a patrol pitiful. He himself would be dying of excitement if he had the opportunity to go on one. "Don't ever tell me that I'd do well in another clan. As of now, I'm not any good for any clan," he snarled, the fur on the back of his neck rising slightly with annoyance. How could she say he was quick, when he had one less leg than anyone else and she knew perfectly well he was quite unable to move quickly that way. His forepaws, sure, but he had lost a certain sense of balance after losing the use of his back leg.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Lonerpaw sighed slightly as her move was not quite as good as she had hoped. "Should I try again?" She asked him polity, wondering if he wanted to see her try again or teacher her another move.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:33 pm

"Every cat has their place in the clan. They all help. The leaders guide us, the medicine cat's heal, the apprentices learn, everyone. Right now, your job is to help the younger cats as they grow up." Owlscreech angry snapped, tail now lashing behind her. "You can act worse then a queen heavy with kits, you know that? Perfectly fine one minute then the next ready to claw the next cat that comes near you."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Bush sighed, and decided to try and make it into the clearing. He spotted Owlscreech and Lostleg, and padded up to them slowly, curious.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Rosepaw caught Bush padded across the clearing with the still injured leg, she hissed and raced after the tom, "Where do you think you're going?" The halted in front of the cat, her fluffy tabby fur fluffing up.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm

"Just walking a little," Bush responded while shrugging. He was not sure what the big deal was, although something inside him hinted that he was doing something wrong at this particular moment.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Rosepaw rolled her eyes, " Did Silentwish give you permission to move? I know I didn't," the young cats fur began to lie down as she calmed herself.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:20 pm

"Um"... Bush meowed questioningly, then sighed. "No, he didn't" He added sadly.

Bramblefire padded alongside the border, checking for any scents. He was not on a patrol, but nevertheless, he decided to patrol by himself.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Rosepaw snorted and used one paw and prodded the tom's injured leg softly so she wouldn't cause a lot of pain.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Bush twitched his whiskers sharply, but did not show any other signs of pain. "It only hurts if I sit on it or bump it on anything." He muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Rosepaw nodded, "Don't move too much, but don't favor the leg too much also. If you feel any soreness or pain send a cat to the medicine cat's den." The she-cat flicked her tail moving out of the toms way.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Bush nodded, and headed to a more quieter portion of the camp.

Bramblefire soon got bored of patrolling the border solo and decided to see how Bruntstar and Lonerpaw where doing. He broke into a run, and soon arrived at the training hollow.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Rosepaw padded back to the den feeling tiered. She slipped inside and to see if there was anything else to do in the medicine cat den.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:15 am

Burntstar
For a moment he considered stopping the session and teach her a proper move, but a second later he decided that it'd be better to give her another shot at showing him what she had. After all, he needed a good insight in how she moved and her basic technique. It was important to create a good technique that worked for the individual cat. Nodding he smiled. "Try again," he said gently, and dropped into a crouch without even noticing that Bramblefire had decided to swoop by to watch their session.

Lostleg
His tail-tip continued twitching lightly, although he didn't seem as preprared to snap and snarl as earlier. How come he was so willing to scare off cats that might potentionally become friends. Thus he forced himself to keep his voice steady, even if he wanted more than anything to sneer and snap. "Elders have no place in the clan. Stories teaches nothing," he said determinedly, and glared at her. "Sorry to have upset you. If I'm such a horrible cat, then you better not talk to me," he sneered, once again losing his temper. He didn't enjoy being called short-tempered, even if he was, in fact, quickly enraged. Lashing his tail he limped away from her, heading over to the entrance with the intent on taking a walk through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:32 am

Lonerpaw nodded, and crouched into the hunters position this time. She decided to trick him this time using all she knew. She began by creeping toward him, as if trying to catch a mouse, then darted sharply to the left, and began circling him a bit. After a bit of taunting, she noticed Bramblebush watching the train session. She briefly wondered if she gazed at him right before the attack, it Would distract Bruntstar. She quickly gazed right at him, flicking her left ear, then attempted to ram into Bruntstar.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:28 pm

The second time was more impressive than the first, although Burntstar had to admit she needed some polishing in her moves, however good they were for an untrained apprentice. One thing she did better was avoiding eye-contact with her target, although since she didn't really have the chance to aim properly it came off as a slightly random attack. He easily avoided her and faced her again, his teeth bared in a snarl.

Even though it wasn't a proper fight, he was intent on using every bit of strenght on winning this one. It shouldn't be too difficult, anyway. "You did better, although remember that you need to aim your move better," he said and smirked slightly. "Difficult thing is, that you also have to avoid staring at your target, so your opponent don't know what you're about to strike. The first time I could calculate where you'd move, and frlom there I could easily block you off with a counter-attack," he said firmly and watched her. "This time I'm going to attack. Do your best to fend me off, okay?" he warned, dropping into a crouch and fluffing up his fur. He was easily twice the size of the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:03 pm

Lonerpaw jumped back , and nodded. "I'm ready," She whispered, a bit nervous, but determined.

Bramblefire jumped a tree nearby the hollow, and silently sat there a while. After Lonerpaw's latest attempt, he had one thought. Is my daughter fighting like a stinking skyclan cat? What he did not know was his adopted daughter was actually half skyclan. A smirk smile came across his face as he realized what that could mean. Oh Bruntstar, watch yourself. He mentally deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Owlscreech growled and was about to go back to the warriors den but stopped herself with a sigh. The dark tabby turned around and quickly followed Lostleg. "I never said you are horrible." the she-cat said as she caught up to the elder. "And besides, your one of the few cats in this clan that doesn't completely annoy me to no end." She chose to look ahead instead of at her clanmate, not entirely use to complimenting someone else.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:49 am

Burntstar
Nodding to let the she-cat know that he'd noticed her comment, the large bushy male moved from side to side, his eyes always kept upon Lonerpaw's. He believed that eye-contact was important. Then he preprared himself by shifting his gaze slightly to the left, and repeated this several times. If she'd taken notice of what he said when it came to how a cat usually looked at the area they'd be attacking, she'd naturally leap to her right. With a leaping motion he rushed forwards, although just when he was about to strike at her right side he swirled to the right and aimed a hit at her left shoulder instead, at the point which was usually targetted since it easily caught a cat off-balance.

Lostleg
He had expected the she-cat to stomp off angrily and not talk to him for the rest of the day, although was surprised to see she had caught up with him. He showed a slight annoyance at her presence, but didn't snap at her or make any moves that'd suggest he'd be preprared to chase her back to camp if he had to. Instead he quickened his pace, trying to keep himself from touching her pelt. "Everybody thinks I'm horrible. I don't see why you wouldn't," he snapped and glanced at her through narrowed eyes. On her second comment he merely frowned, unsure how to reply to it.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:26 am

Lonerpaw stumbled a bit, quickly trying to regain her balance. This is harder than I thought Lonerpaw silently noticed. Much harder.

Bramblefire continued watching his daughter fight with his leader. Common Lonerpaw, show me what you can do. He silently prayed, hoping that his daughter would someday show up the leader. He would have died laughing if she did it on the first day.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Owlscreech thought for a moment. The she-cat always wondered why she bothered with Lostleg when half the time it ended up with them yowling at each other but always came to the same conclusion. "We are the same, in a way. Many of the apprentices and kits stay away, some in fear, some so they don't have to touch "the ugly fox" as some have taken to call me. Apparently they don't seem to like the fact that just because I am not their mentor that I can still go after them for doing the wrong thing or not paying attention." The dark tabby replied, turning her head to look up at him "Besides, don't you think us horrible cats need to stick together?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Blazingfrost left the camp in search of food. She saw a frog hop across her path and pounced, landing square on it,and nipped it's spine. She took her catch to her favorite pine tree and set it there. something moved out of the corner of her eye, and she slowly turned around. It was a rabbit, she crouched, staring at it nibbling the grass. Rabbits rarely came here, so she couldn't miss the chance. she slowly crept forward, until she was in pounce range, the rabbit sensed her and dashed away. She tore after it and pounced on it. it wriggled, but she quickly bit it's neck. she started to drag her catches to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:27 pm

(Recap?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next