Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun May 26, 2013 3:35 pm

The tabby she-cat gave a shriek as Nightleap knocked her off her paws, leaving her breathless and dizzy for a moment. "That wasn't very nice," she snarled as she rolled onto her stomach, rising to her paws. She glared at him as thought trying to burn a hole through his pelt, her ears twisting in any direction she could manage as she listened to his challenge. Something like a twisted smirk crossed her muzzle, then was gone in a flash, replaced by a baring of teeth. "You think I'm weak!" she accused."You-" She stopped abruptly when Nightleap swooped towards her. Her ears immediately went forward, her eyes flashing with hesitation before she reared up to meet him, forgetting her unsheathed claws.

A menacing hiss escaped her muzzle as she swung out with one of her fore-paws, trying to swipe at his face to throw him off balance. Whether it was anger or instincts driving her on, she didn't know, just as she didn't know many of the things she did. Yet this time- for possible the first time she could recall, things seemed a little cleared. She could tell this black tom was annoyed with her, for what she didn't know. She could see her unsheathed claws, rising to meet him, and she could feel the tenseness of her muscles. Then it was gone again, consumed in blackness, as her mad side took over her mind and it was nothing but a fight that she had no recollection of.

(You think? xD I know she's mad, and I'm just trying to think of a way to to put her attitude into a plot that most people could join in. Uhh)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun May 26, 2013 7:14 pm

Duskpaw swung his head toward Falconswoop, forcing himself not to grow angry or bare his teeth. Keeping his voice as nonchalant as possible he shrugged slightly, "I'll hunt when I feel like it, I'll train when I feel like it... right now, I was just dragged out of camp by those two... how come I always get in trouble, Snowpaw's not even with us anymore!" he said letting out an annoyed and whiny hiss as he gazed around slightly, realizing his small, fluffy sister was no where to be seen "She's not in trouble, but she went off on her own, and who knows, she could be sleeping on a rock somewhere... so why am I getting in trouble?!" he asked again, trying to get anyone except himself in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 27, 2013 9:49 am

Gingerpaw sighed as he heard the two cats quarreling and battling. "Oh great," He mumbled. "Someone else better notice this." He sat up and yawned, watching the two cats closely. After a couple minutes, he padded into the med den. 'I don't need to watch these two mousebrains fight! I have better things to do!' He thought. Gingerpaw flicked his tail as he entered the den. He sat down and shook his head. 'When they're hurt, it's not my fault.' He thought. He shook his head one more time and forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 27, 2013 11:09 am

Nightleap smirked lightly at the tabby she-cat's remark when he knocked her over. "I'm not known for being kind," he snarled and whizzed aside when she neared him with unsheated claws. He growled and whipped his tail angrily. "Claws out... Very well," he spat angrily and let his pearly white claws unfold, glinting lightly in the light. He noticed a single cat across the clearing watching them, although quickly blocked the cat out of his sight. His eyes were for the she-cat, and wouldn't waver for a single second.

Her sudden anger seemed to make her black out somehow, for as he met her eyes he could distinctivly make out that they had darkened slightly once their fight had begun. No matter. Though now I've got an excuse if she dies at my claws. Self-defence won't be punished, he thought grimly, although wished he had more spectators so they would witness what happened and what didn't. As he was lost in his thoughts, he completely forgot that the she-cat was still there. Suddenly she was there, risen on her hindpaws with shining claws heading right for him. Thinking quickly he rolled over onto his back, so his white belly faced upwards. It was risky, and he hardly knew what this she-cat was able to do, but it was the only thing he could think of. As she neared him, he lifted his hind paws and placed them on her belly. With all the strenght he had left in his body he forced his feet upwards, to throw the she-cat right off him.

((I'm in love with mad cats! They're so much more special than mainstream cats. That's why most of my own cats are mental, or have some sort of illness that causes them to think differently than others. Take Fernleaf as an example (my ThunderClan medicine cat), she's kind of like Blazingberry.))

Gritting his teeth Falconswoop felt himself struggling to restrain himself from raking his claws down the tom's spine. "Because Snowpaw actually intends to DO something. And for your information, I WILL speak to Icestar about your warrior ceremony. If you don't hunt now, you may as well go to the apprentice den with an empty belly tonight. You haven't fulfilled your task as an apprentice, doping around in the forest like this. So either you get your mind onto hunting or you'll remain an apprentice forever. Your choice," he spat furiously and stepped up his pace, sniffing the air to catch the scent of prey.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Duskpaw gritted his teeth angrily before fluffing up his brown tabby pelt and racing off, making as much noise as he possibly could. No one would tell him what to do! "You're not the leader... You won't decide if I will ever be a warrior!" He hissed over his shoulder as he loudly crashed through the territory.

Snowpaw spotted a finch among the roots of a nearby beech tree. She soundlessly gathered her haunches under her and lept, claws outstretched. The usually calm fluff-ball looked completely different when she was hunting. Grinning with satisfaction as she felt the feathery body fall limp under her paws she dug a small, neat hole in the soft earth and buried her catch to go back and collect later. With that she began creeping through the forest again.

Sunpaw and Icepaw, although much more serious, were still goofing around a little, competing with each other to see who was faster or who could scent the prey first. They were being quiet, until they felt earth give way under them. "Ah!" Icepaw squealed trying to scrabble back up the hole unsuccesfully. With a plop she landed half on top of her brother, and half on something else... Or two something elses. "S-Sunpaw?" She asked moving off of her brother "a-a... D...did we fall into ... Uh... Wha... F-f. Fox den!" She squealed scrabbling at the earth again. Of course. It only caused more dirt to fall ontop of her brother. Giving his head a shake and trying to un-stun himself Sunpaw gazed the dark, gloomy collapsed in den carefully before saying anything "Icepaw... Stop, that's pointless, but there are only two fox pups here" he pointed out "we need help to get out"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon May 27, 2013 9:18 pm

REcap please?!)

Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Tue May 28, 2013 8:35 am

Bushheart padded up to Duskpaw and Falconswoop just as Duskpaw was walking away. "Young cat drama?" Bushheart asked Falconswoop.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Tue May 28, 2013 11:40 am

Falconswoop sighed and shook his head. No, I'm not your leader nor your mentor, although Icestar surely won't be pleased to hear the apprentices of the clan is slacking behind, he thought grimly, and threw a glance over his shoulder to spot Bushheart. "Sure. That tom right there's got absolutely nothing to do in this clan, when he refuses to hunt or serve his clan," he said grimly and shrugged. He continued sniffing the air and frowned as he picked up a different scent. Not cat, but a musky, bitter scent. "Fox," he murmured quietly and flicked his ear. "We should collect the apprentices. The scent is fairly fresh, I don't want them to come face to face with a live fox," he explained quickly and whicked away in the direction Duskpaw had went.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Tue May 28, 2013 11:44 am

Bushheart nodded and padded alongside Falconswoop. "Perhaps Icestar would let one of us run him through some trials first." Bushheart meowed, looking thoughtful.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am

Glad that he had finally found a cat in the clan with some logical sense, Falconswoop nodded. "You're right. We'll have to assess the apprentices sooner or later, and I'll be the first to speak against Duskpaw's warrior ceremony if he fails them," he promised briskly and pushed on, his nose flaring as he tried to catch the scent of the apprentice. However, the scent of fox was overly powerful at this point, and he had to pull himself together to not recoil. Hearing a few young voices, probably belonging to some of the apprentices, Falconswoop veered off towards it, to find a fox den. "Hey! Icepaw, Sunpaw, what are you doing down there?" he yowled angrily, and noticed too well how powerful the smell was now. It blocked any other scent he could possibly have picked up. "Bushheart, keep a lookout for the fox. If it returns, yowl an alarm. I'll try to pull these out of here," he meowed, immediatly assuming a leading role in the small group.

((Moon; There's a group of apprentices out in the forest with Bushheart and Falconswoop, two of which fell into a fox den while the two others are out on their own. At camp Nightleap's fighting against Blazingberry. Jump in wherever you see it fitting!))
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Tue May 28, 2013 12:07 pm

Bushheart nodded, turning around, and looking from one area to another, sniffing from time to time.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Tue May 28, 2013 1:46 pm

"OH, well since we just love foxes so much Sunpaw and I decided to come cuddle with the fox pups" the apprentice retorted sarcastically, her ice blue gaze icier than usual.

"We can't get out!" Sunpaw meowed, much more seriously. 'The earth here is too soft, we both fell in, and scrabbling at the hole just made more earth pile on top of me" the usually golden tabby apprentice added, shooting a slight glare at his sister.

Duskpaw slowed to a walk once he was sure he was far enough away from Falconswoop. He wouldn't hunt, but a scent did catch his nose briefly. Retracing a few pawsteps he found a buried finch, rather plump too. Of course it would be carried in Snowpaw's scent, but Duskpaw didn't care, he would just roll on it or something later. Looking around he didn't see Snowpaw anywhere nearby, he plucked up the bird and wandered off, claiming it as his own.

Snowpaw stalked through the forest, silently praying to Starclan to find more prey. She loved hunting, especially since she was actually pretty good at it...at least, that's what she was always being told.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Tue May 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Raising an eyebrow Falconswoop studied the apprentice, surprised by her sharp tongue. Either way he placed one paw at either side of the den and leaned down into the den, grabbing hold of Icepaw's scruff. "Help out a little, will yah? Use your forepaws," he instructed, before he gently pulled at the apprentice to help her get out of the hole.

((Short, but I really have to get going! o: ))
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Tue May 28, 2013 2:05 pm

Icepaw started clawing at the earth with her paws, trying to get a hold and help him get her up. She felt Sunpaw, whom happened to be a bit larger, pushing her up from under. Feeling completely useless she thought back to how she had sort of snapped. Icepaw figured she would have to apologize later. She did not do well in tight situations, especially when she had been previously panicking.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Tue May 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Bushheart looked up breafly at a bird flying up above, then shook his head and muttered, "Flyfeather," returning to his lookout duty.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Thu May 30, 2013 7:04 pm

(need a mentor for Lightpaw!)

Lightpaw was hunting as some of the other apprentices were when an unfamiliar scent drifted past her nose. It definitely wasn't an animal she had ever encountered. Slightly curious, she followed the scent slowly, cautiously. The scent was getting stronger, and she also smelled some of her clan mates. She peeked through a dense bush to see Falconswoop sticking his paws down a hole, a rather large hole for prey. Out popped the head of Icepaw and there were more voices than just those two. She wondered to check it out or just keep hunting.

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri May 31, 2013 12:09 pm

Making a final heave, the senior warrior dragged the apprentice right out of the hole. It took some energy, and he could feel his muscles complaining. He was getting too old for these things. Yet he knew he had to pull up another, and frowned lightly as he shoved Icepaw to safety. "Get behind Bushheart. And don't ask any questions," he snapped and turned back around, leaning back into the den and grasping Sunpaw's scruff. Quickly he realised he should have taken Icepaw first, considering she was lighter. This she-cat was heavier, and slightly more sturdier than her sister. With a massive heave he pulled at the she-cat, pushing his paws into the ground and gradually dragging the she-cat out.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri May 31, 2013 1:34 pm

(Sunpaw's a tom XD)

Icepaw nodded and quickly scurried over, practically hiding behind her mentor. She watched with large, round blue eyes as the older warrior dragged her brother out of the hole.

Sunpaw tried to help pull himself out of the hole, knowing that he was much heavier than his sister. after a few moment of dangling he looked down. Relief flooding his mind when he saw only the two fox pups and nothing more. Snapping back to reality he started batting his paws at the top of the hole. If he could reach a paw-hold he might be able to drag himself up ... if the ground didn't give way again.

Runningtail padded on the outskirts of the territory. She hadn't seen her apprentice in camp, so decided she could go do something else. Checking the borders seemed like a decent idea.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri May 31, 2013 7:07 pm

Lightpaw lost interest and started heading out to camp, remembering about the prey she caught earlier, she turned tail and headed in the opposite direction. A while later, she was on her way back to camp with a mouse and a thrush. She trotted in and placed her loot on the fresh kill pile and looked around.

Shadowflare yawned and strolled out of the warriors den. Stretching her long legs she looked around and sniffed around. She meandered over to the fresh kill pile and took a random mouse. She then walked over to an unoccupied spot. The camp was very empty right now. Guess that means I should be doing something too..

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:57 am

((Oops, my bad!))

Growling Falconswoop pushed off with his forepaws, and hauled the young tom out of the hole. "Now get back to camp. We've got to warn the rest of the camp about the fox cubs. Somehow, we've got to move them and redirect the mother from it's den. It's too risky to have a fox in the heart of our territory," he prompted and nudged Icepaw lightly. "Go on," he said and glanced at Bushheart. He considered to leave the warrior behind to watch the area, although decided it was too risky to leave a warrior alone by a den with fox cubs. Swishing his tail he lead the way back to camp, keeping a steady and firm pace.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:07 pm

Icepaw nodded, quite obviously shaken before silently following the warriors back. She hung her head feeling as if she had done something wrong.

Sunpaw padded back, his orange pelt still very dirty. "Thanks Falconswoop" he said quietly before quietly following them back.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:40 pm

The large tabby tom didn't really feel up to yelling at the young apprentices, nor question how they got into it, and he'd definitly let Icepaw apologize on her own. If she ever did, of course. Falconswoop perked his ears and scouted ahead of the group, sniffing every now and then and catching the bitter scent of fox in the air. Luckily, at this point it was becoming rather faint, and not as easy to point out. At least the fox hadn't found their camp. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Bushheart padded up beside Icepaw. "Are you alright?" he asked her gently.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Icepaw looked up and nodded, wide eyed, looking sadly at her mentor "we're fine... The ground just collapsed after us as we were running"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:25 am

Bushheart nodded. "It's not your fault, it could have happen to any cat." Bushheart meowed kindly, then added, "The main thing is that your ok now."

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next