Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:12 am

Gingerpaw nodded. "Just come back if the coughing doesn't stop." He meowed. 

(short post)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:51 am

Spottedleap wrote:
Snowpaw's eyes widened as a stench of blood and clanmate hit her nose, and within heartbeats she was knocked off the path. Losing her balance for only a few seconds the fluffy white she cat tried to regain her speed but was far too confused as why her clanmate, someone she should be able to trust had just done that to her.

Runningtail lost sight of the apprentice and skidded to a stop in slight confusion. Scenting the air she picked up the scent of a few different cats and tried to identify who they were. She had figured it out after a matter of heartbeats but again stopped in wonder as to why Snowpaw had gone off in the opposite direction from Falconswoop.
Nightleap's claws hungered for more blood. He lusted for the feeling of a limp body clamped between his jaws, and feel the blood flow freely once again. Smirking at the apprentice's confusion, he streaked forwards and pinned her down easily. She hadn't suspected a thing. Nobody would expect a clanmate to attack and murder his own friends and family. Except this tom had no family left in the clan, except for a distant relation to the clan's loony medicine cat. As he pinned the snowy white she-cat, he let his long claws streak across her beautiful coat.

Oh, what a joy he'd have killing her. He could make it a game. Play with her, as he'd do with a mouse. Let them think they had escaped, only to trap them once again. He didn't even look back to see if any other cats appeared. Instead he focused on sinking his claws deeper and deeper into Snowpaw's fur, reaching the skin and silently piercing it. Falconswoop had died too easily. His second victim would pray for him to let her go, beg and cry until he ended her misery.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Lightpaw looked at the confused face of her mentor and looker at the ground. Seeing the long sweeps in the dirt she ran over to where the two were sccuffling hoping Runningtail would follow her. what do I do? Should I attack? almost immediately she decided on attack. She leaped on the dark cats back and realized how small she was compared to him. Hopefully her mentor would back her up. She dug her claws into her back, but only to maybe distract him and trying not to hurt him badly.

Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:32 pm

Completely frightened Snowpaw's eyes were as wide as they could get and she unsheathed her claws. The usually gentle she cat unsheathed her claws "y-you don't want to do this Nighleap" she meowed silently praying to Starclan as she felt every prick in her skin that his claws made.

Runningwind spotted her apprentice dash off and immediately followed her. Spotting the fight she rammed into Nightleap as hard as she could "What's the meaning of all of this!" she hissed angrily, her tail lashing furiously.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:15 pm

"Alright, will do." Bushheart meowed, then padded out of the warriors den. He came upon the fresh kill pile, and was tempted to eat a small shrew, but then felt bad about his friend, Falconswoop, dying. He decided to eat later, besides, eating now might make his thought sore again. He decided to lay down in the center of the camp, and rest a little while, not sure of what else to do.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:00 am

Smirking, Nightleap looked down at Snowpaw and laughed maliciously. "You wouldn't dare to do anything to harm me," he claimed, as if it was a stated fact. A moment later a cat had pounced onto his back and he yowled with fury. Whipping around he used his paw and batted the apprentice off his back, just in time to see Runningtail rushing forwards.

He didn't have time to react and was knocked sideways, almost losing his footing. Panting he got to his paws and glared at the newly arrived cats. "The meaning of this..." he murmured and a grin appeared on his face. "Blood is a delicious thing, don't you think, Runningtail? Beautiful, dark, flowing blood. It's a wonderful feeling, letting blood trickle down your paws. Feel your opponent getting weaker, before they gradually die. But of course," he said and took a short pause, "you haven't even felt the joy of this yet." His eyes glinted dangerously and he flicked his tail. "Go on then. Fight me. Tear off my pelt, and feel for yourself how pleasent it is to have warm blood covering your paws," he challenged, lowering himself into a crouch, his eyes flicking from one cat to the other, but always keeping his main focus on Runningtail, whom he considered the biggest threat out of the three.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:42 pm

Bushheart sighed, and began to feel drowsy. He started to lick his shoulder, then laid his head down, and fell into a blissful sleep. He began to dream about helping the elders with replacing their nest because there where no apprentices, all had been made warriors in his dream.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:39 am

Lightpaw snarled, after being thrown back by the bigger tom. She hit the ground hard. After a moment she was up again. A slightly frightened expression on her face. She waited to see what her mentor would do willing to back her up. Slowly she padded over to snowpaw. "Are you alright?" She whispered, keeping a wary eye on her former clannmate.

Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:43 am

Bushheart began purring in his sleep, and his whiskers where twitching in amusement. He had entered into
another dream where he was sitting in the sunning rocks with his mate, which in the dream was a former Riverclan cat that had joined Thunderclan. They where enjoying the cool morning, and began splashing each other like kits.

(Bushheart doesn't have a mate yet, he's just dreaming.)

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:13 am

Snowpaw rolled over and got to her paws quickly. Almost immediately her pelt fluffed out in anger making her look like a cotton ball... which was hard to do for the very even tempered, kind apprentice. She looked up at Lightpaw and nodded "he only pricked me a bit" she meowed quietly padding next to Runningtail she narrowed her blue eyes at Nightleap.

"We don't want blood" the silver she cat meowed carefully, keeping her voice cool. "But we will do what's best for the clan... And you are a traitor" she stated unsheathing her claws she dug the sharp points into the ground. She wouldn't attack first and hoped that the apprentices next to her caught on. They would defend themselves, but they wouldn't start anything.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:06 am

Nightleap lashed his tail and growled. "Fine. I always knew ThunderClan was too weak to properly lead on a fight. Too weak to even dare move a muscle towards their enemy. You're saying I'm a traitor? Sure, I killed a cat. Although you're doing nothing to avenge his death. Doesn't that make you traitors as well?" he suggested, a twisted smiled appearing on his face. "Fools. All of you are fools! And I'll kill you all, just you wait and see!" he proclaimed, his voice rising into an angry yowl before he whipped around and vanished from the clearing.

While all this was taking place, a lonely tortoiseshell figured wandered through the forest. Seemingly without purpose, although soon she stopped by a clump of leaves. "Aha! Just the herb I've been looking for!" she exclaimed and smiled gently. Fernleaf quickly picked a few, making sure to leave some for later seasons. Looking up at the sky, she swore she could see a pair of bright blue eyes. Staring over them, guarding and watching ThunderClan territory. In a matter of seconds it was gone, and nothing but the rather cloudy sky was left. Frowning she turned and took the quickest route back home, having a feeling that the forest wasn't safe any longer.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 am

Runningtail watched Nightleap run off before turning to the apprentices "we're going to go get Falconswoop's body then return to camp and let Icestar know what just happened" she meowed decidedly. "Are you both okay?" She asked making sure the others were fine before she padded back in the direction of Falconswoop's stale scent.

Snowpaw nodded, her eyes still narrowed and her fluffed up fur bristling with anger. It took quite some effort to move her paws and continue to follow Runningtail. There was no doubt that she had gone back to being her quiet self by now, but she still waited for her friend so she could walk with Lightpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Angelheart padded into camp. she looked around at the cats. i wonder if anyone wants to talk? probably not. she sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. she lifter her front paw and started to lick it. it was bloody. she looked at her swore pads and sighed. she felt her stomach growl.

Last edited by ~Angelheart~ on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:20 pm

Blazeflight crouched a few tail lengths away from a mouse. He breathed in the scent, but another hit his nose. He sat up quickly. The mouse dashed away, but Blazeflight didn't care. The scent of blood filled his nose and grew stronger as he dashed towards it. He arrived to see Runningtail walking away. He bounded towards her. "What happened?" he asked, matching her stride.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Bushheart woke up, and stretched. He licked off some of the dirt off of his fur, and padded up to the fresh kill pile, and took a small mouse, and retreated to a quiet corner of the camp, and began eating.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Angelheart's stomach started to hurt. she didn't want to go and take food, because she wasn't sure she everyone got their food.she watched Bushheart pad over to the freshkill pile. she looked around. she didn't see any other cat coming so she stood up and padded over to the freshkill pile and looked at all the prey. she reached in and pulled a thrush out.. she dipped her head at Bushheart.

Last edited by ~Angelheart~ on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Bushheart nodded to Angleheart. Although Bushheart was still sad about Falconswoop's death, we was slowly beginning to recover, but his eye's where still dull with grief.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:54 pm

"i know it's hard." Angelheart meowed. "my mother died giving birth to me and my brother.There was a forest fire the next day. we lost him in it, and once the fire was put out, we found him dead, in the center. then the next day after that, my Brother was hit by a monster.It was all in the time span of 3 days. i though i was going to die too.My brother was the last cat i had that i was close to. he was my last family member."

Last edited by ~Angelheart~ on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Bushheart felt his heart list at Angelheart's word's, but he also felt pity as well. "Thanks Angleheart. your support mean's a lot to me." He meowed kindly, then glance at his apprentice. "I need to be strong, not just for my sake, but for those who are counting on me." He added, thinking about Icepaw's training, and the clan's needs.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Angelheart nodded. "No problem. and i know you'll do a great job. if you need anything, just let me know." she meowed pulling a sparrow out of the pile, trying not to show that she was crying on the inside thinking about her family. "i was the only cat that survived in my family, for this long." she whispered remembering her brother as he was hit by a car, right in front of her eyes. the blood that got on her paws, and how she broke down in to tears. she grabbed her brother as fast as she could. she gave him a grave near the river where they were born.

Last edited by ~Angelheart~ on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Bushheart nodded, then began to pad up to Icepaw, but stomped... something didn't quite feel right in his heart, but he couldn't for the life of his understand what it was. He shook his head to clear it, and continued to Icepaw. "You may take the rest of today and tomorrow off from training, if you wish." He spoke, wanting to give his apprentice her choice. After her close call with the fox den and the Death of Falconswoop, he wanted to let her have some time to recover if she felt she needed it.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Angelheart padded over to a flat rock. she laid down on it as the sun warmed her pelt. she spiraled out happily. the warmth felt great on her pelt. she almost forgot she set her Thrush next to her, and how hungry she was., she quickly ate it in a few devouring bites. she swiped her tongue over he mouth. i wonder where my apprentice is?

Last edited by ~Angelheart~ on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:18 pm

Willowpaw yawned and stretched as he awoke from her slumber , she padded out of the apprentices den in search of her mentor , Angelheart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Angelheart looked up from sunning herself.there is Willowpaw! she padded over to Willowpaw. "There you are. i have been wondering where you were, well anyways, are you ready to go do some battle training?" she asked her apprentice wondering what she should have her apprentice train for. she yawned and stretched her legs waiting for the apprentice to reply.

Last edited by ~Angelheart~ on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:24 pm

" of course !! " Willowpaw said excitedly as with a small purr . " what will I be learning ? " she asked Angelheart .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next