Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:44 pm

"They are happy because they are silly kits. Most kits don't have the same wits as you. You are far more experienced than them, and you know far more. Bluepaw cares because she knew you well. Relax, alright? Now, will you help me send an omen to help her clan? For Bluepaw?" Mistpool mewed.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Shadowfeather stepped forward, "I know I'm from a different clan, but if there is anything i can help with, I'd be glad to do it." She meowed, surely it wouldn't matter anymore if she came from a different clan, she was in Starclan now.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:11 pm

"Yes, of course you can help. We need to send an omen to ThunderClan to explain that Yuri is right and that they should send Bluepaw or another one of their cats." Mistpool said.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:36 pm

"Hey Mistpool,I just have one more question.Will I ever get to be an apprentice?Or is my punishment for dying having to be a kit forever?"Silverkit asked
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Mistpool looked down at Silverkit."I am not quite sure, but as far as I am concerned, I believe you earned the name 'Silverpaw'." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:07 am

Darkthorn's tail twitched with uncomfortableness. The clans were in danger. His kits could die in the storm that would arrive soon. And the clouds that fogged their way to the living clans was still present, making it hard to reach the cats down below. How could he possibly speak with them now? He glared bitterly at Mistpool and Silverkit, who seemed to be doing most of the omen's and chats so far. Whatever. I'm not going to use my strenght trying to push through the wall. His worst thought was to see Scarstar freeze to death. Or maybe even die of hunger. He could imagine her lovely features, lying on the ground without the ability to move again.

On the other hand, he'd be able to see her in StarClan. But to his great relief, she hadn't lost any of her lives yet so she seemed to have a long life ahead. It made him happy to know that she was a leader, but in his eyes she'd always be Scartalon.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Mistpool walked over to Darkthorn. "Would you like to help us save the clans? Surely you have someone you love down there in danger?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Darkthorn glared suspiciously at Mistpool. "Listen, I'm not convinced this will work. And all those I care for are in WindClan, and they've already sent a cat. I don't care what happens with the other clans any longer," he snapped angrily, and flopped down onto the ground, sending a cloud of stardust into the air. It was frustrating to be that low. Nothing had worked as planned, and now some of these cats were annoyingly cheerful.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Mistpool walked away from Darkthorn. "I guess I'll do it myself." she said. She sat at a good position and waited for Gingerpaw or Creekstar to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:01 pm

(Recap Please? I haven't been here in forever Tongue)

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

~ WARRIORS LIFE Administrator ~
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:20 pm

(We are trying to find young cats to save the clans from dark hearts and hatred basically.)

Silverkit walked up to Darkthorn.
"You don't care about the other clans?That is one of the crulest things I have heard any cat in my life say.The warrior code states to help any kit in pain or danger no matter what clan.If a kit just like me was about to be a lunch for a fox would you just left him rip me to pieces cause I'm in another clan and you simply don't care?

Think about if all the other clans were killed.What if you need help?Who do you turn to in a time of need?These cats are your sisters and brothers for Starclan's sake!They all bleed blood,they all can love and they can feel pain just like you.This is the kind of negativity we are trying to prevent.If you had become leader it would have been a diaster!

I know I'm just a kit and kits are supposed to be goofy and foolish but I believe my words are true!We may not like each other so much that we let the other clans do whatever they want on our territories or take advantage of us.We also have battles but those things happen.Overall,there is purpose to care for the other clans.If you can't realize that your the biggest mousebrain to ever live Darkthorn!"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:39 pm

(Makes sense... Since there's gonna be a huge war soon xD)

Tallclaw noticed the two cats arguing, and walked in between them. "Look, if either of you really care for any of the clans, or cats in them, then you'd best stop fighting. Hatred only adds fuel to the fire. Now please, quit. Darkthorn has his own opinion, and so do you Silverkit. We all have different idea and care for different cats you know." He grunted.

Pantherclaw awoke, still laying down. He was a tried cat, and turned a few times, but couldn't go back to sleep. So he decided to sit up, and gently groom his front paws.

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:07 pm

Scarface looked at Tallclaw, then back at the others. 'Don't any of you start arguing again.' He thought, laying down in peace. He sprawled out, stretching his hind legs and flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:09 pm

(Hey guys,are there any leaders in Starclan right now?I have been playing Silverkit for almost 2 months so wouldn't that be about the right time to be made an apprentice?)

Silverkit looked at the trees around her.

Thunderclan cats climb trees she thought.

Silverkit then went to the smallest tree of all and fastened her back claws into the tree.She dug her front claws into a thick branch and unlatched her back legs from the tree.She then climbed each branch till she made it to the top.She then curled up on one of the thick branches and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:35 pm

(Yeah, Pixie, I don't think it works like that.)
Mistpool saw the argument stop and then lie down. She was so peaceful, she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:15 am

(Pixie im pretty sure that once a cat dies and goes to starclan or The dark forest they do not age, they basically stay the same age before they have died)

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:28 pm

((And I'm pretty sure Sharkie's correct. When a kit goes to StarClan, they don't grow old and die. It just doesn't make sense... Like Mosskit, Bluestar's dead kit, who was shown in several scenes without being any larger than he'd been a few moons ago.))

Darkthorn stared at the kit with a sharp glare and his eyes flashed angrily. "Smartmouthed little foxdung! You believe I've never done anything to help my clan? You don't believe that I'm trying my best for the clans!? Instead of fleeing like any idiot would have done, I threw myself at the claws of my enemy, and was murdered in a battle that existed long time before you even planted a paw on the surface of this earth! I died before you were born, and had the ability to think. You're a kit! Kit's doesn't know the difference and experience that we've got. The clans are lost. I visited my son, and already his heart is turning black as coal, just as it did many moons ago. And now you're claiming me to be a selfish cat, without any logic?" he growled angrily, and his claws unsheated. Of course, without the intention to use them.

"YOU'RE the stupd cats. You and that she-cat, who believes they can rescue the clans by walking in the dreams of cats. Neither of you knows how to give proper StarClan signs, so how are the cats down there supposed to take them? StarClan speaks in riddles, and when we don't, the cats won't believe us. That's the single thing in our lives that actually keeps us apart from the Dark Forest. Even though a few Dark Forest cats knows the secret, there aren't enough of them to fool the cats. The cats who fall for the evil cats, are fools themselves and nothing more. I haven't given up on the clans. I've given up on StarClan," he growled and lashed his tail and continued: "let me prove it to you. I'll be saving the clans, WITHOUT your help." With that he whipped around and vanished in the leaves of sparkling stars, leaving nothing but a few strands of hair behind.

Thoroughly enraged by the accusation, the tom sought a cat with a heart pure enough to save the clans, watching the clans pass by and trying to pick the one with the destiny that would, one day, save the pelt of every cat by the lake.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:04 pm

(Silveah, what are you up to? O.o)

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:04 pm

"This is the exact problem we are having down in the clans!Cats like YOU Darkthorn.Yelling at kits and calling them pieces of foxdung!?You know what,you remind me of Falconswoop and in my language that is pretty cold.He did something similar to what you did!I try to do something and all he did was yell at me and threaten to feed me to the foxes!Then I ran away and died from being dinner for snakes.You don't realize how lucky you are.

I will never be able to become an apprentice and serve my clan,so then I would never get to be a warrior and I can't have a family either.My ideasmay not be the smartest but I would do anything from having a kit's fate end up like mine.So go ahead yell at me,you can't make me feel any worse then how I am now.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:32 pm

(Like father like son. X3)
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:33 pm

Mistpool watched Darkthorn storm off. She watched the cats fight. She flicked her tail with annoyance, and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:28 pm

((Ooh, nothing in particular... Just thought I'd add some drama. I did get an idea in my head though, although I don't know if it can be completed. It'd sort of be around "the Four" prophecy. Although that's a suggestion I've got to talk with the rest of the staff with. x3

And yeah. I've always tried to make the two alike, although I imagine Falconswoop to be of the more agressive sort. He'd actually throw Silverkit to the foxes, it wasn't a simple threat. While Darkthorn is somewhat wise and gentle, although driving himself mad with the unability to be with his loved ones.))
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:09 pm

(Oooh, I like it... Mellow)

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:22 pm

(hant been active here, recap?)

Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:43 pm

(Basically we are trying to stop hatred from spreading threw the clans)

Silverkit dug her claws into the ground in fury.
"How could Falconstar be leader! Ugh this makes everthing worse! This is just great ,all we need is for him to be leader! Great, just great!Can't some other cat be leader! Falconstar is just as bad as 100 foxes!!! Now more cats are gonna end up like me! Dead in Starclan worrying about what's gonna happen to other cats!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   

Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next