Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resigition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

Resigition Empty
PostSubject: Resigition   Resigition EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:42 am

I know I havent been the most Active Roleplayer on the forum as I once used to be, but school has been swamping me and my parents requested that I dropped from my admin position. So here we are, you reading that I'm Resigning my Admin position.
Now about the contest, Yes I'm still running it so you can still ask for codes and I have other ways of talking with the staff members without seeing the Staff Board.

I will possibly return in December/Novemberish. Or earlier because my Highschool loves to give out homework and fake job applications and now I'm being pressured by my brother to go get one so we can actually own a WiiU.

Its been a real pleasure being a admin and seeing new members come in through our registration door.

~Shadow
Back to top Go down

Resigition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigition   Resigition EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Really! Oh wow....I'm sorry about that. You must have worked hard to earn that position, they just have to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

Resigition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigition   Resigition EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:43 pm

aww :(I agree with Angel, you really did work hard to get the position, we'll miss you as an Admin T.T
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

Resigition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigition   Resigition EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Awwww we love you shadow! You are a great admin and i can't wait to see your name in color again <3
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

Resigition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigition   Resigition EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Mephy, i understand you cant be an admin anymore but please know that there will always be a spot open here for you. You've been a great Admin and helped the site SO. MUCH. And we all really appreciate it c:

Good luck with everything and I hope you get that WiiU! o3o
Back to top Go down
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
.:Shadew:.
Female

Resigition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigition   Resigition EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Nuu Mephy!
Im so sad to see you leave your admin position Sad
You were a wonderful admin and you contributed so much to Warriors Life! I hope you get a WiiU as well and maybe your parents might let you be admin again, we all know you worked really hard for it :3
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Resigition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigition   Resigition EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Well Meph, I understand how you feel. For a while, I actually felt like resigning myself... But I now want to try and become more active. Anywho, back on topic. You were a great admin, and helped the site so much. Hope that you get that WiiU. ;D Anywho, have fun with whatever else you do in life. Hope to see ya' in colour again! :D
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Resigition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigition   Resigition EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:55 am

*late* So sorry to hear you had to drop the admin position because of what your parents wish for you. Although I'm 100% sure that whenever you get back the time, and you're allowed by your parents, you'll be back in that light yellow colour in no time! ^-^ You truly deserve that position, Meph. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resigition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigition   Resigition Empty

Back to top Go down

Resigition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old Newspapers-