Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meadow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Meadow   Meadow EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:58 pm

A meadow filled with tall grass and beautifully coloured flowers. Good place for gathering herbs, even though no clan has marked it as theirs. As beautiful as it might be, it's a place you don't want to stay in for too long since the area is open, and you'll be vulnerable to any passing predators. Lacks large bushes to hide under.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:38 am

( Soo..... Are Moonshadow and Nightleap going to "train" here? d; )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:22 am

((Yeah, that was the idea. Sorry, I didn't get the time to tell you. ^^; ))

Walking at a steady pace, the black and white tom arrived in the open meadow, his tail flicking lightly from side to side. A sound made him perk his ears, but otherwise he walked with a determined and unafraid walk. Finally he reached a patch of ground where the grass wasn't quite as tall as everywhere else, which seemed more suitable for training. Nightleap looked back and smirked. "This is where we'll test your skills, if you please," he said and sat down, waiting for the cat to come over.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:43 am

Once Moonshadow had appeared in the Meadow behind Nightleap, he paused for a moment, and took a look around. Hmm... This seems like fun... Might as well try it. He thought, nodded, and then padded over to Nightleap, taking a seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Glancing at the cat, Nightleap frowned and shook his head. "I'll need a proper test of your current fighting skills first. I want you to fight me," he said and walked to the other side of the clearing, where he crouched and faced Moonshadow with a menacing gleam in his eye. "Go ahead. I want to see what you know already," he said and lashed his tail silently from side to side, prepraring for the cat to leap right at him.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:10 am

Moonshadow nodded, then circled the cat slowly, glancing all around for possibly weaknesses, but found none. To him, Nightleap appeared as a strong cat. He knew it wasn't going to be easy. After circling the tom for another half circle, he pounced at his back, claws unsheathed.

(Sheathed, or unsheathed? X3 Sounds stupid, but idk whether to literally fight as if he were to kill Nightleap, or not. XD If not, I'll edit.^^)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Blujai wrote:
Moonshadow nodded, then circled the cat slowly, glancing all around for possibly weaknesses, but found none. To him, Nightleap appeared as a strong cat. He knew it wasn't going to be easy. After circling the tom for another half circle, he pounced at his back, claws unsheathed.

(Sheathed, or unsheathed? X3 Sounds stupid, but idk whether to literally fight as if he were to kill Nightleap, or not. XD If not, I'll edit.^^)
((Sorry for keeping you... I was going to leave that to you, actually. :3))

Unlike the technique usually used within his former clan, Nightleap let his fur lay rather flat, making him appear as small as he could possibly be. His blue eyes traced the body of his opponent, allowing the cat to circle him. He kept his gaze fixed on the cat all the time though, and his ears listened for the soft thread of paws. The difference in rythm told him that the cat was about to pounce, and he whirled around in time to see the cat hurling himself at him.

Smirking he batted Moonshadow's face with his paw, making sure to let his claws prick against his skin, but not fully breaking it. With a quick sidestep he'd evaded the rest of the attack, leaving the tom standing back on all fours. "At least you unsheated your claws, unlike the clan filth that insist on keeping their claws sheated," he sneered and lashed his tail. "Again," he commanded, this time making sure to keep his rear end far away from Moonshadow. Even if he had developed an ability to hear difference in pawsteps, it could easily be misunderstood and he could lose a fight if he did.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:14 am

Moonshadow did not flinch as he was batted in the face, but took a step back after, and nodded. He charged at the tom, but this time added a few zig-zags to his run to try and dodge an oncoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:46 am

Nightleap hadn't expected Moonshadow to use this technique when he hurled himself forwards, and the black and white tom quickly decided he'd have to act offensively and tackle the tom before he got closer. Nightleap wasn't very large for being a tom, and thus could easily be crushed underneath a larger cat. Leaping forth, he tried to time his attack to hit Moonshadow. However, he mistimed the attack, and instead flashed right past Moonshadow. Hissing with annoyance he whipped around, half-expecting Moonshadow to be using this failed move to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:50 am

Moonshadow noticed that Nightleap had missed, thus continuing his run forward to get a grip, and turn. When he had turned around, he had a chance to exchange eye contact with the tom. He gazed into his cold-hearted eyes for a split second, then darted toward him once more.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Nightleap was rather surprised to see that Moonshadow hadn't leaped forwards already, although didn't mind. He preferred his pelt in one piece. Feeling that their fight was oddly awkward and slow, he decided he'd do a move to set things off. He waited until Moonshadow came a little closer, then flashed to the right. There he pounced, changing directions so he shot right towards Moonshadow's flank, aiming a hit that could blow the tom off balance.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:10 pm

Moonshadow was caught off guard, and was surprisingly knocked to the ground. "Wow... I underestimated you. That was pretty nice, if you ask me." He growled, and slowly stood back up.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Nightleap ruffled his fur and shrugged. "Never underestimate your enemy. No matter what the cat looks like," he sneered, well aware that he looked like a scrawny rogue where he stood. "Now show me some defensive moves. I'll attack you with some of my intermediate attacks, and you'll make an attempt to block them, or dodge them if you can," he said and flicked his tail before heading back into start position. "Ready?" he said and crouched, his eyes held on his target.
Back to top Go down

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Fawn slipped out from a bush she'd been sheltering in during the night. she pranced out into the meadow in search of prey. Sure enough she spotted a rabbit in the distance and crept on it.  when she was close enough she pounced and killed it with a swift nip to the neck. She grabbed her prey and hauled it across the meadow to the small tunnel-cave she slept in. she spotted some cats fighting in the distance and quickened her pace. she didn't wan't to get into a fight. she slid into her den and put her rabbit at the far end of her cave. she crouched and took a few bites of the delicious creature. she padded to her nest and examined it.
Back to top Go down

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Fawn noticed her nest was dry and crunched under her paws. She hauled it out to the meadow and left it in the pile of old bedding. she collected a few mouthfuls each of heather, grass, and moss, and took them into her den. she made her new nest and made it extra comfortable. She then went back outside and grabbed a few brambles. Careful not to hurt herself she piled them at the entrance. she grabbed some more heather and put it beside the brambles. A sudden cold breeze swept the meadow and Fawn shrank into her fur. It was getting chillier every day. She set back out in search of more prey because it was starting to dwindle.
Back to top Go down

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Fawn noticed another rabbit hopping alongside the other corner of the meadow fairly close to the fighting cats. She would have to take the risk and catch it. She padded silently towards the rabbit, and then pounced. She narrowly caught it and killed it. She overheard the fighting cats names, Nightleap and Moonshadow. She would have to remember those names, and padded silently with her catch to her den and went inside. she set her fresh-kill down near the other rabbit and covered the entrance to her den with the brambles pointing outside and the soft heather inside. "That should kept others out" she said to herself and curled up in her nest for a nap.
Back to top Go down

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:38 am

Fawn woke up to a distant crash of thunder. She forced her fur to lie flat, and padded over to eat her morning meal. She finished one rabbit with quick, ravenous bites. She licked her lips and headed towards the entrance. Some rain was seeping through the brambles and heather. Great, now i have to fix that...She pushed the brambles away and stepped outside. She saw some sticks on fire and grabbed them by the unlit ends, then padded into her den. she set them down on the far side of the cave. Now she would have a nice warm den during leaf-fall and leaf-bare. She then padded back outside and searched under bushes for some dry sticks and dashed to the den with them. she set them in another pile, and only put a few on the fire. Now more brambles...She pushed out of the den and headed towards clan territory. While searching for some of the thorns, she noticed a tortoiseshell she-cat padding towards her and froze.
Back to top Go down

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Fawn stared at the she-cat. "hello..." she said wearily."Am I trespassing?"

Dreamcatcher shook her head. "No. My name is Dreamcatcher, and you are?"

Fawn:"It's Fawn."

Dreamcatcher nodded and looked her over." You look strong and smart. Would you like to join Thunderclan? I could lead you to camp and ask. I'm sure Icestar wouldn't mind."

Fawn looked up. "Sure! But are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." Dreamcatcher licked her paw and drew it across her face.

Fawn nodded "I'm sure they will accept me, can you help me grab the rabbit I caught yesterday?"

"Sure"

They dashed to where Fawn made her den and hauled the rabbit back towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow   Meadow Empty

Back to top Go down

Meadow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-