Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diamondtail
Kit
Kit
Diamondtail
Female

The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server Empty
PostSubject: The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server   The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:13 am

Oh, god, I don't know if I posted this in the right board. This wouldn't exactly go in the "Other Websites" board, and not really the "Warrior Cats Discussion" board, either! I'm not technically advertising, just telling you guys about it so I won't feel as lonely on the server. Staff, feel free to move (or delete) this post to wherever it's supposed to go. Yeah, I have this copied into Word so that if this post gets deleted, you could tell me where it's supposed to go and I could re-post it there.

NO, THIS IS NOT MY SERVER. Irritated

Anyways, The Eternal Forest is a Warriors Roleplay server, for people that are serious at roleplaying. You will not see cats with red eyes, purple fur, and names like "Starpaw" there! You have to take a test before you can roleplay as a cat. Don't worry, the test is fairly easy, even I passed! (the staff did say I needed work on my RPing skills though, and that is true) They give you three questions on the Warriors series, and ask you to roleplay hunting a mouse. After you pass, you can make a character and that would be your name. Example: [ExampleClan]Exampleclaw. The people here are pretty nice. The roleplay there is pretty much the same as on WL. Four clans, no fan-clans, choose your rank at character creation, etc. There's designated times for gatherings and ceremonies. And the maps are gorgeous. The ThunderClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan, and WindClan territory are just, amazing. Happy The dens are very nice, too (some of the clans' dens are really big because there's so many characters!).

SCREENSHOTS!
Spoiler:

So, my IGN is Diamondtail828, and my main character is Brookpaw, RiverClan. So look for this: [RiverClan]Brookpaw!  EDIT: I'm now Gleamclaw of ThunderClan. So look for that!

Okay, yeah, IP. The URL for the website is http://tefserver.webs.com/. And the IP is 66.85.165.162:25677 
I hope I can see some of you there!

Last edited by Diamondtail on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server   The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Technically, It is advertising so it would go under other websites. So I will move it for you
Back to top Go down
Diamondtail
Kit
Kit
Diamondtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server   The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server   The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:57 am

OMG I found this server once then left it then found it again then left it now I have found it again:excited:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server   The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Sounds exiting! Maybe I'm gonna join!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server   The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:35 pm

Is playing minecraft for free?
Back to top Go down
Diamondtail
Kit
Kit
Diamondtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server   The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Ehhh no. Sad Minecraft costs like 20-something bucks. You can play it for free, but only in single player. Sad, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server   The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server Empty

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Forest Warriors RP Minecraft Server

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1