Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tunnels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

Tunnels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:17 pm

(Ok... Or it could be the same of both, Juniper is younger than salt I think (17moons), so maybe the mother could have just run away or something n_n)

"I am not a kittypet" she meowed indignantly "I just mind my own business!" (Sorry, wb)
Back to top Go down

Tunnels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Salt snorted, flicking her ear. "No need to get all snappish," she remarked, glaring up at she other calico. "But now you seem to be thinking yourself all high and proud- So I'm guessing your Father or Mother is the Leader of one of the clans, or something."

(Maybe, yeah... And that's OK. C:)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

Tunnels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:02 pm

"My mother is dead... And I never met my father... But I'm proud of who I am, and I am not some soft kittypet... But I could say the same for you" Juniper meowed, slightly cross.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Tunnels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:14 am

Moonshadow turned just as Trick dove at him, and tackled him. With the cat on top of him, he decided to stop and think. He relaxed, and lay still for a moment. Hmm... The cowardly cats have finally figured it out that it takes more than ONE cat to beat me... I just need to figure out what to do... Oh! I got this. He thought with an evil smile. He flexed slightly, and forced all his power into his paws, and attempted a full-on belly-rake.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Tunnels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 am

(I apologise dearly for the double post, but it seems as if nobody has posted here for quite some time, and/or forgotten that this thread is still active or that I had posted on it, so yeah...)

Bloodstreak was asleep... He was browsing his life... Remembering the good moments he had with his kits, his mates, and his friends... At one point, he had come face to face with them all... They vanished, He awoke at the sound of fighting with tears flowing down out of his eyes, anger, sadness, and rage consuming him. He was confused, and scared. He wanted a new beginning but he knew that wasn't possible. I threw it all away! I lost it all... I wasted my second chance, and left them, and received nothing... He thought angrily, then shook his head. He knew that he was letting the rage consume him, and he didn't want that. He had figured out his choice, and was just going to attempt it. He ran up to the scene of the fighting, and stopped when he saw Moonshadow. Him... Is it? No! It can't be... He was caught in a wildfire... He couldn't have lived through it... Impossible... HOW IS HE HERE!? I'll think about the why's and how's later. I just have to help. He thought.

Moonshadow held his rake when he heard another cat dash toward the scene, and stop. He glanced over to see who it was. It was of course, somebody he knew. Someone he hadn't seen since he was a younger cat. It was his thought-to-be older brother... Moonshadow was in awe, and confused as well. He couldn't think all the way around this current situation, so he lay still.

Bloodstreak looked at the two other cats in which Moonshadow was fighting, and stepped forward. "I suggest you let him go. Now." He growled at the two.  

(Silence, Cherry, you might wanna' watch out. XD)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

Tunnels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:09 pm

Robin padded out into the yard, her twolegs had left the door open just long enough to sneak out. Wandering around she spotted a fence and curiously padded over to a rather high spot. Jumping up she tried to grab onto the stop and slipped off. Moving along she spotted a can that her twolegs often put stuff in. she jumped onto that then lept onto the fence. She had seen other cats grab onto things before, but she just kept slipping. she couldn't get a hold on anything.

Once ontop of the fence she saw the trees and hopped down curiously padding into them. She found a set of tunnels and, although stayed on the outside, explored things carefully

(she's declawed)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Tunnels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:14 pm

(Declawed kitty eh? Stupid twolegs and their fear of being clawed... -.-)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

Tunnels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:18 pm

(ikr ... although it really tickles when a declawed kitteh hits you with their paws <3 ... I still prefer the claws though)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Tunnels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:34 am

(Oh yes! It actually kind of does... XD I'd rather have a clawed cat so  they could defend themselves and grab stuff. tongue)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

Tunnels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:22 pm

Trickwind Growled, his teeth grinding as the claws were pressed on his stomach. Quickly jumping off the tom, he glared at him. Feel anger bubbling within him, he turned to look at the newcommer. Narrowing his eyes at him, he flicked his ear with irratation. He glanced over at rowan, with a slight mix of worry in his eyes. 'I did not mean for this to happen, after this is done I shall head back to my own territory,' he mused with himself before turning to look at the two cats once again.

Last edited by Silence on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Tunnels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:32 pm

(Sil, I think you might wanna edit that. I edited the post, so Shadow didn't rake. He held back when he saw Streak. :3)

Moonshadow stood up, and shook the dirt out of his fur. He snapped his head to Trick and growled. His piercing green eyes glared right into Trick's, and he turned his head away towards the entrance of the tunnels.

Bloodstreak looked at Rowan, and then at Trick. "You two kittypets should watch out who you mess with, before messing with them. It could get you into trouble. You're lucky it hasn't here." He stated. He then began to pad slowly to the entrance of the tunnels, and Moonshadow followed close behind.

Last edited by Bloodstreak on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

Tunnels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:36 pm

(I fixed it XD)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

Tunnels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:46 pm

Silence wrote:
(I fixed it XD)
(So did I. You can now post again. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tunnels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels   Tunnels - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tunnels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-