Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:12 pm

Cleargaze found herself approaching the boundary to Starclan and quickly veered away. She didn't want any interaction with either side, and furthermore didn't want Starclan trying to get her live on their side of the border. Of course, that didn't mean she'd need to be openly hostile, but interaction was not in her favor, especially right now.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Snowbite lost in her thoughts continued to leap from branch to branch, drawing close to Starclan and the Dark Forest's border as she spotted the cat that she and Scorch had spoken to earlier. The snowy white she-cat watched the mute cat curiously the cat avoided the border head back towards the shadowy forest. Snowbite leaped down from the branch she was on, landing neatly on her paws as she slipped out of the trees and circled Cleargaze, "Staying away from Starclan I see," she chuckled. "Are you scared of them?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:33 pm

Cleargaze nodded, then snorted, trying to say that while she was avoiding them, she wasn't scared of them. Not like they'd welcome me with open arms or anything, but still, She thought. She watched Snowbite, curious as to what the dark forest warrior wanted.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:49 pm

The she-cat narrowed her eyes not entirely sure what the other cat meant, but she nodded," Why didn't you go join Starclan? They gave you an option to join them didn't they? Why choose us? We're hardly you're type, and you seem to stick out from all of us Dark Forest cats like a thorn in a soft feathered nest."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:05 pm

Cleargaze shrugged, before digging an a line in the ground, before crossing it out, indicated she had committed murder.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:16 pm

"All Starclan probably have committed murder at some point while they were still in the clans," the she-cat muttered sitting down staring coldly across at Starclan's and the Dark Forest's borderlines.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:21 pm

Cleargaze shrugged, following the cat's gaze. While it was true she would have rather lived in Starclan, she just didn't well worthy enough, between leaving her clan and her crimes. But, she was starting to have second thoughts of weather coming to the dark forest was the answer that she was looking for. Part of me wishes I could just restart my life, She thought.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:06 pm

Snowbite tried to read the cat's expression," doubting your choice of joining us eh?"

(sorry for short post TnT)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:09 pm

Cleargaze shrugged again, then drew two intersecting lines, and pointed to one. She then drew one more, and pointed to herself trying to indicate that she wished that she could go back to the clans.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:11 pm

The white she-cat stared at the lines, unsure what the other cat meant. Snowbite tilted her head to the side," You want to join Starclan?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Cleargaze shook her head. and pointed to what she had drawn, then drew a slightly curvy line though the center, following by a similar line beside it.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:37 pm

Snowbite frowned," The clans?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:19 pm

Cleargaze nodded slowly, a small frown coming across her face.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:09 pm

Snowbite fur bristled," You mean you want to go back to the clans?" The she-cat laughed coldly," You want to go back to those weak clans? To become a clan cat again?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:43 pm

Cleargaze nodded, wishing that she could speak, but knowing in this place words could be very dangerous. She felt as though she could do things differently if she had another chance. But, deep inside, she knew it would never happen.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:53 pm

Snowbite hissed," It will never happen, its beyond the powers of any dead cat!" The white cat lashed her tail impatiently,"Though... if you had joined Starclan maybe they would have shown you mercy and given you a change," the she-cat sneered with disgust as she spoke of Starclan.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:04 pm

Cleargaze laid her ears back at Snowbites reaction, although she doubted that even Starclan had that power.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:14 pm

Snowbite closed her eyes for a moment, calming herself as she took a few deep breaths,"I wouldn't be telling- well in your case showing, the others this," she warned the other cat, "it is a complete mouse brained idea, it has been said that this this has happened before, but I'm sure it wouldn't be allowed again."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:23 pm

Cleargaze relaxed and nodded, seeing that Snowgaze had calmed down some, and she took the warrior's warning to heart. Yeah, she's right. and besides, I had committed many murders, they wouldn't allow it to happen to me, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:41 pm

Snowbite twitched her whiskers in amusement,"Best be going now," she dipped her head to the mute she-cat, "be careful of your choices Cleargaze."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:52 am

Ceargaze nodded and dipped her head to her as well. Don't worry, I will, The mute she cat thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:17 pm

Leopardslash saw the cats having a conversation and backed away. No one likes to talk to me. I'm the legendary Windclan killer. They're afraid of me. But, I wonder what bad things they did that sent them here? he mischievously thought before slowly walking forward. "What terrifying deeds caused you to end up here?" Leopardslash asked in a rude, deep tone.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Snowbite turned and gave a hiss at the new comer," What brings you here? Why would you want to know our past? Not all have chosen a dark path and end up here, some of use chose to be here for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Roseheart
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:30 pm

"i killed Windclan warriors, even their old leader. Happy?" Leopardslash spat out with an evil hiss.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:33 pm

Snowbite snorted," A common story of many Dark Forest cats, either they killed cats of other clans or their own clan, or the leader." The white she-cat flicked her tail impatiently, " I have heard enough of these stories, they bore me do death, anyways, I'm here because chose to come here, I want revenge on the clans."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)   Dark Forest (Place of No Stars) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest (Place of No Stars)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T H E - C L A N S - R O L E P L A Y :: The Forest Territories-