Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SkyClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
Female

SkyClan Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:34 pm

"That's okay." Lilyhaze meowed through the dead bird. "Wanna come hunting with Skyfire and I?" She continued, hoping for a chance to help her apprentice refine his hunting skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:35 pm

"No." he meowed.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Lilyhaze gave him a look that said: I wasn't expecting that... disappointing. and then she turned to pad back to Skyfire so that they could continue hunting. "Okay then."
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:57 pm

Marshfur looked at the two apprentices, then Hawkfur. He gazed at Hawkfur for a brief moment then focused his eyes on the trees. 'I wonder what's up there besides birds and squirrels..' He thought.

(Short post is short. Thank you writer's block. Also I keep forgetting I have a SkyClan cat xD.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:45 pm

"i wanted to battle train!" Cloudpaw nagged. "i already know how to jump and catch prey in the trees!"he whined. "please Lily haze?" he meowed dashing around her in circles whining. then he tripped on a rock an stumbled infront of Lilyhaze. he stood up and shook the dust out of his fur and sneezed three times. then he loooked up at Lilyhaze. "please?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Skyfire padded up to Lillyhaze and Cloudpaw, carrying a mouse. "I could use some battle training as well." he meowed, adding, "I've never been much of a fighter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:05 pm

"SEE!" Cloudpaw yowled running around Skfire and Lillhaze."please please please please!" he meowed bouncing around them."come on Lilyhaze!"
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Skidding on a long thin branch Lilypaw's eyes opened wide as she couldn't do anything to stop herself from sliding off. She tried to dig her paws into the bark but it didn't work. "Ah!" She let out a terrified meow cut short by the thump of her falling on the ground. Then everything went black. (No, she's not dead)

Mudpaw shot forward when he heard the thump but skidded to a stop when he saw his sister laying there. She had obviously lost her battle with the slim branched beech tree above them. "Uh...Marshfur? Hawkfur?" The apprentice called worriedly "I think something's wrong with my sister"
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:31 pm

"Oh... okay..." Lilyhaze finally gave in as Skyfire joined in. "Just let us take this prey back to camp first." She padded back to camp and gently placed her bird in the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:33 pm

Cloudpaw had already grabbed her bird out of Lilyhazes mouth. he dashed back to camp as fast as he could. he came back jumping as far as his paws could fling him.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Lilyhaze laughed a little at her apprentice's enthusiasm for battle training. "Okay, let's go when Skyfire's ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Cloudpaw stared at Lilyhaze. his eyes widened. as he sniffled. his eyes huge with sadness. he blinked and trudged over to a tree and rammed into it a couple times.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:46 pm

"Oh, what's the matter?" Lilyhaze padded over to Cloudpaw, obviously concerned about what her apprentice was doing. "Are you alright?" She asked softly, attempting to get Cloudpaw away from the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Cloudpaw looked at her. "I WANNA TRAIN NOW!" he squealed in anger sounding like a immature kit.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:57 pm

"Hey, no need to be impatient, Cloudpaw." Lilyhaze began, not wanting to get in a fight with her apprentice. "How about we go to train now and Skyfire can meet us there later?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:06 am

Skyfire rushed up a tree suddenly and began sniffing, in the direction of the Thunderclan territory. He thought he smelt the scent of something odd, but guessed he might have been mistaken. He padded down the tree landing next to Cloudpaw. "Thought I smell something odd, but it might have just been my imagination playing trick on me," He meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:20 am

Cloupdpaw hissed at Skyfire.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:14 pm

"That is NOT how you treat a warrior!" Lilyhaze hissed at Cloudpaw, her eyes a bright ice blue fire. Her gaze softened and so did her voice. "Look, I know you want to train, but before you'll ever earn your warrior name you will have to learn patience and respect. Cloudpaw, I am your mentor and I am responsible for your education, I am supposed to teach you how to do pretty much everything a warrior needs to know. Please, make it a little easier on me, I don't want to scold you for being disrespectful or just a mousebrain. I would like it if you could be nice." She sighed, as if she were exhaused. Lilyhaze sat down and looked at Cloudpaw with kind eyes. She curled her tail around her paws and then spoke once more. "We can go training now if you like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Cloudpaw looked at Lilyhaze. he turned around and dashed away. he rolled in some leaves to cover up his sent he he continued to run. he crawled under some brambles not being seen. i'm never going to be made a warrrior!
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Lilyhaze suddenly felt exhausted. She padded to the warriors' den, telling Skyfire that she was sorry for her apprentice's actions and that she wasn't going to be hunting or fighting that day on the way. She curled up in her nest and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Skyfire looked up at the sky and muttered, "Dear skybird," then buried his mouse. He climbed up the tree again, and sniffed, wondering if he could scent that smell again. "No, that's not the smell," he thought, then added, "But the scent of squirrel is better anyways," and chased after the squirrel he detected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:30 pm

Cloudpaw put his head on his paws. "i'm the worst apprentice in the whole world!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Lilyhaze jolted awake, barely rested and still thinking about Cloudpaw. She blinked the fog out of her eyes and poked her head out of the Warrior's den. Where was Cloudpaw? He wasn't anywhere to be seen in camp, and who knows how long Lilyhaze had been sleeping. She immediately exited the camp and began calling for her apprentice. "Cloudpaw!" She meowed, terrified that he had left because of the scolding she had given him earlier.

Last edited by .:Shade:. on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:25 pm

cloudpaw shivered. He had thorns in his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:26 pm

"Cloudpaww!" Lilyhaze called again, this time more scared than before. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her through the forest. "Clooouuuudddppaaww!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SkyClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next