Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SkyClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Waspsting
Kit
Kit
Waspsting
Female

SkyClan Territory - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:55 am

(Not much. Mosskit is getting to know the camp.)
Applehawk dipped her head shyly. "Since she's engaged in it...do you want to have that hunt now?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Skyfire nodded. "You bet!" He meowed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
.:Shadew:.
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:14 pm

Lilyhaze stretched and lightly sneaked out of the Warrior's den, lifting her head to her surroundings and eyeing the fresh-kill pile. I'll go hunting before I take anything to eat... She sighed and briskly padded out of camp unnoticed.

Wolfgaze yawned and glanced up to the sky. The heavens above were a slightly gray blue color, hinting that autumn and winter were just around the corner. I think I'll go for a walk..

Shadepaw lifted her small body from her nest and gazed around camp, looking for something to do. (Im not sure if Shadepaw has a mentor... anyone have a warrior lacking an apprentice?)
Back to top Go down
Waspsting
Kit
Kit
Waspsting
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:25 pm

(Well, Applehawk doesn't have one, but I have a feeling she just might be moving to the nursery soon X3)
Applehawk grinned and narrowed her eyes playfully. "I'll race you out of the gorge!" She shouted, and blasted off, not waiting for Skyfire to follow.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Skyfire pelted after Applehawk, enjoying the feel of the wind through his fur. Well, he thought happily, if it's a race you want, a race you shall have.
Back to top Go down
Waspsting
Kit
Kit
Waspsting
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Applehawk  curved slightly to the right, and coiled her muscles while running. A moment before she ran into the rocky side of the gorge, she launched herself upwards and forwards soaring through the air before landing neatly on a ledge of stone about halfway up.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Skyfire followed Applehawk, laughing, until he came onto the gorge. "Aw come on, you know I'm terrified of heights!" He complained with a teasing tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Waspsting
Kit
Kit
Waspsting
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:44 pm

Applehawk giggled. "Well, you'll have to fine another way up! We're SkyClan! We've got these legs for a reason!" She called down, shaking out her hind legs.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:58 pm

Skyfire sighed and jumped up to Applehawks side. "Yeah, but I kinda had an incident involving an injury I received climbing the cliffs when I was a young apprentice." He meowed sadly, then climbed another ledge.
Back to top Go down
Waspsting
Kit
Kit
Waspsting
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Applehawk winced. "Oh...sorry..." She mumbled. She didn't press him anymore, just climbed up the rest of the cliff, testing the pawholds before she set her wait on them, and digging her claws into tufts of grass to haul herself up.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:03 pm

"It's fine,you probably didn't even know. Most cats that do don't even talk about it." Skyfire meowed softly, following her.
Back to top Go down
Waspsting
Kit
Kit
Waspsting
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:51 am

Applehawk didn't respond, just reached up with her front legs. She sank her claws into a soft root and hauled herself up over the edge of the gorge. "Okay," She panted. She sounded exhausted, but there was a playful twinkle in her eye. "Let's hunt!"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:30 am

"Right!" Skyfire meowed, then spotted a smaller rabbit nearby. He decided that prey was prey and rushed after it, managing to cat it after a fair amount of running.
Back to top Go down
Waspsting
Kit
Kit
Waspsting
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Applehawk smiled. "Nice catch!" She called. She sprang up into a tree, managing to take a blackbird by surprise. Her paw flashed out and pinned the bird against its perch. Without hesitation, she raked her claws across its throat. The warrior gently picked it up in her mouth, and leapt down again, trotting over to join her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:19 pm

Mintglaze got up and padded towards the warriors den, leaving the remains  of her thrush behind. She
 lied down on her nest and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:57 pm

(Intro for new cats:)

A orange white tabby yawned and blinked open his eyes. Next to him was his sister, a pretty silver and dark gray tabby. Near them what their brother, who was very different from them. He was a pure black cat with a ginger streak between his bright, sharp green eyes. The orange tom nudged his sister, "Hey, Hailstrom, wake up!"
The speckled she-cat groaned, opening her eyes," What do you want Blazefire," she snapped wrapping her tail over her paws.
Hearing the commotion from his siblings Nightwater popped open his eyes and glared at them. The black slender cat rose to his paws and slipped out, "No one can get proper sleep with you to bickering all day," he muttered.
Whiskers twitching Blazefire got up also, "At least I'm not the lazy furball," his prodded his sister with his paw.
"That's it," Hailstorm snarled. She also rose to her paws and smacked her brother on the head with her paw. She glared at the tom, huffing, she spun around and stalked out of the den.
Blazefire's meowed with laughter as he followed his sister out.
"Common Hailstorm you know I didn't mean it," he spotted his brother laying in the shade himself with his eyes closed. "Hey, Hailstorm," he hissed to his sister.
"What now?" Came the reply
"Look over there," he flicked his tail over to the other tom, "are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Alright let's do it, but if we get caught it'll be your fault, I'm not getting my ears clawed because of your idea!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Mintglaze saw the two littermates padding silently to their other littermate whom appeared to be sleeping. She liked to watch the reactions of pranks so she settled down and started eating a magpie while watching the prank fold out... She just then noticed the dark, rain heavy clouds above as soon as the wind picked up. She hauled her prey under shelter just in case it started to rain. She watched the cats while the sky started to sprinkle down rain.

Last edited by gemstonethekittycat on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I can)
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Blazefire and Hailstorm crept slowly towards their brother who seemed to be unaware of their presence. Suddenly they felt drops of rain come down on the sky. Nightwater felt it and his eyes flashed opened and saw his siblings. Noticing their positions, he guessed what they were planing to do. "I guess the weather's not in your favor today," he snorted rising up to find a better sheltered area to rest.
"Foxdung!" Blazefire muttered, the rain just had to ruin the fun. He shook his pelt then dashed after his brother.
Hailstorm rolled her eyes,"It wasn't my plan this time, it was Blazefire's."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Mintglaze scowled at the storm clouds. She wanted to see the prank fold out. She left her remains behind and padded to the warriors den for shelter. She curled up in her nest and began to dry herself. then drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:17 pm

The three cats sat together wondering what to do next. It was raining and there wouldn't be much to do in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Waspsting
Kit
Kit
Waspsting
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:05 pm

Applehawk winced as cold rainwater began to filter through the trees, leaving dark speckles on her fur. She shook out her pelt, spraying water everywhere, then fluffed it up to keep herself warm in the chilly weather. "Maybe we should go back," She meowed worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:16 am

Skyfire nodded. "Yeah." He meowed, then began climbing down the cliffs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 4:04 pm

the sound of thunder woke Mintglaze. She heard the wind howling outside. On some occasions, she would be scared of the storm, but today, she was not. She lie back down and listened to the storm outside.
Back to top Go down
Waspsting
Kit
Kit
Waspsting
Female

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Applehawk skidded down the side of the gorge, wincing as she grazed her pad a stone. "Mosskit?" She called, her voice muffled around the feathery bird in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Territory   SkyClan Territory - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

SkyClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12