Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Duskfall
Apprentice
Apprentice
Duskfall
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Something wasn't right, Duskfall first thought as her eyes fluttered open. Light flooded into the warriors den as fast as a cheetah. "Ugh," slipped out of her mouth when seeing the bright sun. She must have been sleeping in! Duskfall tried to scurry up, but it seemed as if her legs wanted to give out on her. her body was stiff from sleeping. She stretched out, hoping to get that uncomfortable feeling out. 
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:22 pm

squireoftime wrote:
Oceanpaw nodded solemnly at Fawntail's warning, "I will!" He assured her, having no intention to disobey her. He was about to travel to a part of the territory he'd never been to before, why would he mess it up by misbehaving? The apprentice gave a glance toward Starpaw, somewhat saddened that she may not be joining them. It really was a great opportunity; he almost felt guilty he was able to experience it. 
(ooc; just quoting my last post so it doesnt get lost in the earlier pages for bambi to reply to : ) )
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Sandstrike spotted Rainingecho by the freshkill pile, and padded over. "Raningecho? Is something wrong?" She asked, noticing the elder's agitation .
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:38 am

[Sorry for not replying, I'm not sure when and if Treestar will reply, so I'm going to pretend we got the go ahead]

Fawntail flicked her tail over Oceanpaw's ear, "Alright, let's get going. We won't need any travelling herbs, it's not too far, if you were wondering." She glanced over the tom. He seemed interested in the herbs and their uses, but she could not tell exactly how interested. She turned on her paws to face towards the leader's den, where Starpaw stood, "Starpaw! Are you joining us?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:40 am

(Sooo sorry. I have been sick, and the whole week I have been staying after school till 9 or ten for a choir thing.)

Tree star ran into camp, wide eyed and breathless. We are so late!! The other leaders are going to tear me to sh reads. Maybe if we hurry we won't be too late this time. He rushed into the center and howled, "All those I have assigned earlier today to go to the gathering, get ready. We must leave soon!" He flicked his tail impatiently as he waited for all of the warriors, elders and apprentices to gather. "Everyone here?" He counted heads, matched faces to names. "Alright, let's head out!!" He started off at a brisk pace, but held back so the elders could keep up.

Mossgaze's head snapped up when he heard the very familiar voice of his leader. He had been resting, his work for the day was finished. He scurried out of the warriors den in a hurry to see a small group of his fellow clan mates near the entrance, preparing to leave. He padded over, his paws kneading the ground underneath him anxiously. He loved the thrill of gatherings.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:52 pm

Autumnpaw blinked quickly before she padded over toward the leader and her deputy. She gave a respectful bow to the deputy and leader before she headed outside of the camp. She was actually excited to be going to a gathering for the first time. Her heart beat very quickly. "I really hope it is as exciting as other cats say it is.." She whispered out loud to herself.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:51 pm

Rainingecho shook her head,"Nothing to worry about, though you should get going, our clan is late to the gathering," the old she-cat looked up to the sky and twitched her whiskers, amused.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:54 pm

Sandstrike sighed but nodded. "Alright." She said and started to pad away, but stopped and turned around. "I'll make sure to catch you a rabbit on the way back, ok?"
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:56 pm

The old cat dipped her head to the young cat," Thank you Sunstrike that would be great, enjoy the gathering!" The old she-cat slowly trotted back into the elder's den and curled up in her nest. Foxfire as already snoring and muttering in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Sandstrike smiled and then padded out of the camp with the others.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:46 pm

(Sandstrike, do you want to be Autumpaws mentor? Like I dont have a mentor for her XD)
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:49 pm

(Sure, but we have to have an Admin approve it first. And I KNEW I was forgetting something! I meant to reply to that post on the mentorless topic. Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:24 pm

(Dropping my new kitty in)

Crowtalon yawned, not really interested in hearing what the other cats were talking about, but made sure to pay just enough attention to know what was going on. He lazily stood up and padded after his clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:27 pm

Autumnpaw flicked her tail back and forth in wonder how the clans gathering would go. Her eyes scanned the forest, at night it looked a little bit mysterious and something mystical about it made her want to explore it one night. She then remembered about meeting other clan cats and her fur stood on end as waves of nerves wafted off her pelt. She fought to keep herself calm.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:54 pm

Kyreia wrote:
(Sure, but we have to have an Admin approve it first. And I KNEW I was forgetting something! I meant to reply to that post on the mentorless topic. Sorry)
( It only requires approval if its a Medicine Cat Apprentice, regular apprentices are fine to find by yourselves without admin approval c: just post on the allegiances if your cat got an apprentice )
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:47 am

[Ah, since the Gathering is happening, Oceanpaw & Starpaw, let's continue our journey for herbs after the Gathering!]

Fawntail's ears perked at the sound of her leader's voice. Oh no, the Gathering! She herself had completely forgotten it was tonight.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:10 am

(We can go ahead and post in the fourtrees topic)
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:40 am

Foxcall stopped following Stormflight as Treestar emerged from his den and she smiled happily as every started to exit the camp. Though she wasn't partial to border patrols she loved the Gatherings. Following after the others, Foxcall gave her fur a quick shake, wishing she had groomed herself earlier.
Back to top Go down
Kydashing
Kit
Kit
Kydashing
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:13 am

(When is it ok for my characters to start speaking? I dont want to jump in unless its ok XD)
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Oh, ok Mephy. Thanks for clearing that up c: And Kydashing, just go ahead and drop them in cx Everyone is fine with it, but make sure you know what is going on in the clan right now, that way they won't be lost)
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:18 pm

(Either of your cats can talk to Foxcall Kydashing)
Back to top Go down
Kydashing
Kit
Kit
Kydashing
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:33 pm

(Thanks! Hah, you have Fox as you start name too! Isnt it the best ever? Smile)

Oakfang yawned himself awake, hearing cats around him moving about their day. He padded out of the warriors den, seeing Foxcall. "Why 'ello! Morning to you!" He said before shaking his head. "Or is it evening? Ho-oh?" He chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
spotthecow:3
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:20 pm

~Rocktumble ran along the open meadow, chasing after a plump hare who seemed to be lost. He smirked lightly and caught the large hare with his sharp teeth. A smile was now on his muzzle as he walked back to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoulsbleed
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:58 pm

Foxcall looks over at Oakfang and chuckles. "It's evening. I'm actually heading out to the Gathering. come along and we can sit together." Foxcall gave the tom a warm smile and continued to pad forward, glancing back to see if he followed.
Back to top Go down
Kydashing
Kit
Kit
Kydashing
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:44 pm

Oakfang nodded, a jolly look on his face. "Wonderful!" He meowed, smiling. He looked back. "Oh, by the way, may Foxpaw come, or does she have to stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next