Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StarryFire;
Kit
Kit
StarryFire;
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:48 pm

Starpaw padded to the medicine cat's den. "Hi Fawntail." she said happily. The scent of herbs were beautiful.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:27 pm

Fawntail's tail swayed back and forth, "Thyme is used to calm cats. It's best used for shock. It's also useful for when I need to pull thorns out of paws!" She purred, imagining full grown warriors wimpering about a thorn in their paws. "It's relatively small, but the smell is strong, so we shouldn't miss it. The stalk is somewhat thick, but the leaves are dainty," she glanced around the den, double checking nothing else was missing. "We'll be going to the farm, so we need to be careful. Perhaps this isn't a job for an apprentice," she mused, a puzzled and dissappointed look crossing her face. Just then, Starpaw moved into the den. Fawntail looked up at the apprentice, "My oh my, it seems like all the apprentices are visiting me today!" She then quickly moved past both apprentices, "Come, let's let Treestar know that we are off. Starpaw, you're welcome to join us, however you may want to speak with your mentor before we trudge on."
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:56 pm

Oceanpaw gazed at Fawntail in fascination as she explained the uses of Thyme. 'One herb can do all that?' the apprentice thought in wonder, his gaze brightening. He listened intently as she described what the herb looked like, not wanting to mistake it for something else. "The farm?" Oceanpaw echoed, excitement sturring in his belly. "I'll be safe, I promise!" He'd never been that far out of camp before! Granted, he hadn't been very far out of camp at all, but going to such a daunting place so early in his apprenticeship made him feel somewhat special. 

Seeing Starpaw enter the den, Oceanpaw dipped his head in greeting. He smiled at Fawntail's joke, wondering if the she-cat ever got any visitors that weren't cats in pain, or ill. The young apprentice stuck close to the medicine cats heals, his tail sweeping through the air behind him as proof of his excitement. "Do you think we'll see a twoleg?" He asked, looking up at Fawntail as they made their way through the camp towards Treestars den.

Last edited by squireoftime on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarryFire;
Kit
Kit
StarryFire;
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:45 pm

Starpaw looked at her paws. "I have to speak to Treestar about...something different..." she trailed off. She knew Treestar would most likely say that she could be Fawntail's apprentice.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Fawntail's tail swayed behind her as she cocked her head at Starpaw, "don't let us stop you! Treestar will be around when we return. Are you sure you don't want to join us?"  She quickly glanced at Oceanpaw, a stern look in her eyes, "I doubt we will run into two legs, but nonetheless, listen to me and don't stray far."
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Oceanpaw nodded solemnly at Fawntail's warning, "I will!" He assured her, having no intention to disobey her. He was about to travel to a part of the territory he'd never been to before, why would he mess it up by misbehaving? The apprentice gave a glance toward Starpaw, somewhat saddened that she may not be joining them. It really was a great opportunity; he almost felt guilty he was able to experience it. 
Back to top Go down
StarryFire;
Kit
Kit
StarryFire;
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:45 pm

Starpaw sighed. "Okay, Fawntail. She stepped out of the den and went to Treestar's. "Treestar!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:14 am

Autumnpaw's ears twitched as a leaf blew across camp and smacked her ear. She scrunched up her face in slight irritation before she flicked her tail back and forth deciding what in starclan she should do. Her eyes scanned the camp seeing everyone was busy the young apprentice decided she'd just go hunting by herself. Padding slowly toward the entrance she thought the process through, where she would hunt, how she would hunt the rabbits, and how many she should try and hunt. She purred figuring it all out. 

(anyone want to join?...)
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:40 pm

(Intro Paragraphs)

Two thin forms were curled up near the back of the elders den. The gray she-cat stirred from her sleep and felt hunger clawing at her belly. She prodded her younger den mate to wake him.
"Hey... Foxfire, you awake? Those young'uns haven't brought any prey, why don't you get us a rabbit to share. I say, you need to stretch your legs more often."
The orange brown tom grunted from his sleep and pawed the older cat's paws away and shuffled around ignoring the cat.
Rainingecho glared at him,"Lazy furball," she muttered staggering to her paws and stumbled out of the den into the open.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:16 pm

Well, I'm just going to throw Sandstrike in there and hope things pick up)

Sandstrike let out a yawn and blinked lazily around the den. Morning already? Her eyes grew sharp in alarm. Morning already?! Oh, no! I slept in! She hastily stood up and cleaned off her fur. After she got it clean, she raced out of the den and into the sandy clearing, almost running headfirst into Rainingecho. Luckily she was able to stop before impact with the elder. "Oh! I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" She gasped out apologetically.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Rainingecho turned her head startled slightly. She recovered after a moment and shook her head chuckling," That's alright, I see that you're in a hurry, don't let a body of old bones stop you. I was just going to the fetch Foxfire and I some rabbit, if there is any left." The old grey cat moved slowly towards the fresh-kill pile turning to the hurried warrior," Better get going eh?"
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:42 pm

Sandstrike flicked her ears. "Don't worry about me, I've got plenty of time to get things done." She paused. "Wait, hasn't any apprentice been by to bring you prey?" She asked, padding after the elder in worry.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:52 pm

The old gray cat though for a moment then muttered under her breath," They seem to be to busy with their training and also hunting." She twitched her whiskers," They probably forgot about us, but Foxfire and I can manage without them. It's good exercise too."
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Sandstrike flattened her ears. "That's no excuse to neglect our clanmates." She growled. "Is there anyway I can help you?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:07 pm

The old cat chuckled,"I can cope, though... better check if Foxfire needs anything, he's been complaining about ticks and aching bones."
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:31 pm

Sandstrike nodded. "Alright." With that, she turned and padded back towards the elders den. When she got there,, she stuck her head in and looked around. "Foxfire? May I come in?" She called.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:37 pm

The young elder lifted his head and turned seeing a cat at the entrance. He blinked a few times grumbling about sleeping and something about aching bones and a sore back. "What do you want?!" He snapped disliking others waking him up during his sleep," Did Rainingecho send you here?"
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Sandstrike lowered her head respectfully. "Yes, she did. She said you were complaining about ticks and aching bones? Is there anything I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:55 pm

The tom snorted then though for a moment, "Hmm.. there has been a tick bothering me recently," he muttered, "could you get it out? It's been there for moons."
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Sandstrike nodded. "Of course. Where is it?" She replied, walking further into the den.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Foxfire twitched his ears and used his tail to point to the location of the tick," It's somewhere between my shoulders."
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:20 pm

Sandstrike padded over to him and sat down, placing her paw between his shoulders to try and feel for the tick. "Ah! Found it!" She exclaimed quietly and the leaned forward and grasped it with her teeth. With a quick twist, she pulled it out of its hole in his skin, spat it out, and squished it with her paw. "There you go; its gone now." She told him. "Anything else I can do?"
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:54 pm

The young elder purred," Thanks, hmm you better check on Rainingecho, it seems like she hasn't been back yet.."
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:01 pm

Sandstrike's ears perked up and she stood. "You're welcome, and I'll go check on her right away." She replied with a respectful nod, and then slipped out of the den, looking for Rainingecho.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:09 pm

Rainingecho was sitting by the fresh-kill pile lashing her tail back and fourth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next