Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:41 am

Dawnglow picked up her hare and followed the younger cat and smiled at her enthusiasm. She was nice and Dawnglow appreciated that. Flicking her fluffy tail she gazed back at Robintail. The she-cat's heart was beating hard against her chest as she grew closer. Don't worry Dawnglow. Treestar can't be that bad can he? Her blue eyes narrowed against the chilly wind.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:10 am

"Oh look we're here!", Mintpaw chirped. The apprentice started to climb the hill into their camp, the wind being the roughest at the top. She easily climbed down, peeking around her shoulder every once and a while to see if the she-cat following her was ok. She saw the few eyes in camp turn to the intruder, but there was no real movement at their entrance. "You wait here while I get treestar ok? I'm sure Robintail will keep you plenty of company until then. Hopefully it won't take long." She quickly went to approach the leader who was thankfully in camp.

"I see you brought us a visitor Mintpaw" The strong tom rumbled as the apprentice approached him. He gave a gentle nod. "Do you know what she wants?" He asked her and she shook her head no. "Alright then I will go talk to her. You are free to do as you please. Thankyou Mintpaw" He praised the apprentice, though she didn't do exactly what he would have wanted, he didn't mind much. Mintpaw tilted her head up in pride and scurried away toward the fresh kill pile to drop off her new catch while Treestar approached Robintail and Dawnglow. "Welcome to Windclan, what is it you have come for?" He asked casual way, noticing that the she-cat looked a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:02 pm

Dawnglow placed the hare by the leaders feet before stepping back. "I'm from Shadowclan, my name is Dawnglow." She flicked her ears as she cleared her throat. "I'm originally a kittypet from the twoleg place but I grew up in the clans. I wasn't really accepted in Shadowclan and I feel, after being at the gathering, that Windclan is where I belong." She looked at the hare hoping the leader wouldn't get too mad at her. "I caught this hare to prove I'm capable and willing to provide for your clan. I wish to join Windclan." Dawnglow's sky blue eyes looked into Treestars with determination and smiled slightly. "Will you allow me to join?" She asked more quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Longkit had taken notice of how busy the leader had been, and her mind began racing. It's almost sure to be today!... But, why is a cat from who knows where here? Is she joining? She smells like a clan cat, I think. The young kit thought before a much louder thought entered her mind. Maybe she could be my mentor! However, Longkit didn't even know where the thought had came from, much less why she even thought of that possibility. Which scared the young she cat a little.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:36 pm

bambi wrote:
Fawntail's pace slowed as they entered camp. She nodded to Treestar, gesturing for both the leader and Oceanpaw to follow her to the medicine cat den. Once inside, she gently tucked the thyme away in it's proper spot. She moved out of the way so Oceanpaw could do the same, and trotted over to Treestar. "Hello Treestar," she purred, pleased to see the familiar face.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:18 pm

Oceanpaw perked his ears as Fawntail moved aside for him to deposit the thyme he'd collected into the cranny she'd put hers. He did as she had done and turned, prepared to ask another question, but found that she had padded over to Treestar. Tilting his head to the side, Oceanpaw followed the she-cat, hastily dipping his head in respect to their leader. He then took notice of the other gaggle of cats surrounding Treestar. Surely they all wouldn't need his attention? Oceanpaw then took in the form of Dawnglow, and her scent. Shadowclan! What is she doing all the way here? He thought to himself, clearly startled by the she-cats presence. The snowy apprentice kept himself close to Fawntail's side, unsure of why this Shadowclan cat was in their camp, of all places.

----

Robintail had been caught up in his own thoughts, and had barely noticed Mintpaw's arrival. He blinked, flattening his ears in embarrassment as he came back to his senses enough to follow the two she-cats back to the Windclan camp. He then took the time to admire Mintpaw's catch, praising her as they padded up the hill before the camp. The warrior then turned his gaze to Dawnglow, letting his tail brush her shoulder as they entered camp in reassurance. Truthfully, he knew Treestar wouldn't mind her addition to their clan; why would he? Robintail was just cautious and overthinking by nature.

When they met with Treestar, Robintail lowered his head in respect and greeting, letting Mintpaw and Dawnglow do most of the talking. He was just there for moral support. He thought it would help Dawnglow feel less anxious, were he there with her, since they knew each other from the Gathering. Once Dawnglow stated her wish to join Windclan, Robintail let his gaze settle on his leader, a tad nervous himself about his answer.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:16 pm

Treestar chuckled at amusement at the young she-cat in front of him. His face radiated with a kind, fatherly look. He dipped his head in gratitude for the hare and studied her for a moment. "Well, Dawnglow of Shadowclan..." He paused thoughtfully, before continuing on, "Welcome to Windclan. Come, we have much to discuss." He turned to Robintail with a nod he spoke, "Robintail, try to keep everyone in camp. There will be a gathering soon. I will need everyone there." He motioned for Dawnglow to follow him and stepped slowly toward where his den was, not wanting to make any brash movements to make the warrior even more nervous.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:05 am

Dawnglow's eyes widened and she looked over at Robintail with a happy glint in her eyes. She nodded to Treestar as she gazed around seeing the cats take interest in her arrival. She felt a little intimidated by them but tried to stand her ground. She meant it when she said she wanted to be there. "Yes, Treestar." The warrior answered as she followed the tom cat toward his den. She felt relieved when the leader was trying to make her feel comfortable.

(Sorry everyone for being slow, college has gotten hectic ^^)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:19 am

Longkit continued to watch the three cats in interest, wondering exactly what was going on. However, she soon looked up as she saw a bird flying over the camp, and took her attention off the in camp events for a moment. What... what kind of bird is that? She asked herself silently.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:45 pm

Fawntail watched Dawnglow, her expression blank. The medicine cat was offended by Treestar, but she kept it to herself. After he left, the medicine cat turned in silence and returned to her den. Once inside, she began to pull herbs out into the clearing of her den. She organized them, seperating them into their uses and sifted through the piles, tossing any old, dried or useless leaves, roots and flowers out of they way.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:52 pm

Dawnpaw Yawned, his long tail swishing on the ground. Suddenly, he yelped and spun around. His sister, frostpaw, had stood on it accidentally. Frostpaw, instead of apologising, ran away, into the apprentice den.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Robintail nodded as Treestar directed him to keep the Windclan members in the camp for now. He was excited for another gathering; he could now freely chat with Dawnglow without fearing coarse remarks form his clanmates. 'If she's allowed to go, so soon after being accepted.' He thought with a sigh. Well, on the bright side, he'd be able to see her every day now - she was a Windclan she-cat. With a parting glance at Dawnglow, Robintail settled back on his haunches in front of the camp entrance, ready to direct any cats wanting to leave the camp back where they had come from.

----

Oceanpaw frowned openly at Treestar as he accepted the Shadowclan she-cat into their camp. How could he just... trust a Shadowclan cat like that!? It seemed foolish to Oceanpaw; opening ones home to another without even questioning them further. Still, it was Treestar's decision, and not his. Surprised at Fawntail's abrupt exit, the snowy apprentice quickly followed her back into the Medicine den. As she began to organize her herbs and medicines, Oceanpaw dared a question. "Are you alright?" He was careful to keep himself away from the leaves she tossed aside.

Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:33 am

Fawntail's tail twitched, as did her ears. She tensed at Oceanpaw's presence, but soon resumed her movements. "I'm fine Oceanpaw. I shouldn't have to have an excuse to do my job," although her voice was quiet, the edge and tone of it made it clear that she was upset. She continued her work in silence, then spun to face her apprentice, "What is he doing? She's a Shadowclan cat! Of all the clans, they are the least trustworthy. It is in their nature. He shouldn't have been so quick to accept. I'm not saying chase her out, I just think he should have been smarter about it. He could have spoken with me. We should have tested her, made sure she's truthful."
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:42 am

Dawnglow could hear remarks from various cats in the clan. She gazed over behind her shoulder at Robintail, the handsome toms eyes also meeting her. She blushed feeling much more at ease as she followed the Windclan leader. "I promise I'm not like Shadowclan..." She mumbled quietly and nervously. "I...just..." The new Windclan she-cat stuttered but stopping in mid sentence not sure where she would of went with that. I just want to be accepted... She thought solemnly. Her head was down the whole time.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:02 pm

Oceanpaw’s ears flicked back as he heard the quiet, albeit curt response from his mentor. Could he even refer to her as that, without Treestar knowing? Deciding to think about that later, the apprentice glanced down at the herbs littering the den floor with apprehension; he knew Fawntail wouldn’t be a messy cat. The mess just added to Oceanpaw’s understanding that she was clearly distraught. At her outburst, his eyes widened as he listened to her rave about Treestar’s brash decision. Her points were all good and valid; they were the same ones the apprentice had thought earlier, himself. But being as young as he is, he couldn’t do anything about it. It seemed Fawntail felt his frustration as well, and she was a lot older than he was. Leader’s were leaders, after all. They had the last say on any matter.

“She seemed… nice.” The apprentice attempted, his expression softening in empathy. “I don’t think she’d lie. Plus, she’s just one cat. What damage could she do, surrounded by Windclan?” His tone was far from argumentative; he just wanted her to see that it could turn out to be a good thing. Perhaps the she-cat had just wanted to escape from her clan like she said. He certainly would have tried to find somewhere he belonged, if Windclan didn’t fit him so well.
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:03 am

Fawntail listened to the young apprentice, her tail lashing behind her. She mulled over his points, knowing that he could very well be right. With a sigh, she hung her head slightly, "Perhaps your right. I guess we'll have to wait and see." She then raised her head and turned her attention back to the mess on the ground. "I'd make you clean this, but since it's my mess, I'm going to ask you to make some rounds. Just check in on everyone, make sure their feeling and looking fine," she waved her tail in dismissal to the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7