Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Rainingecho's stomach grumbled and lifted her head up. She gave a raspy cough before struggling to her paws. She turned and saw that Foxfire was still sleeping like always. The smokey colored old cat stumbled from the elders den as she staggered towards the fresh-kill pile. Her old bones ached as she walked as her body shuddered from a cold breeze. She broke into another series of coughs, her whole body trembled as she paused in her tracks and sat down. She closed her eyes for a moment and twitched her ears back and fourth. It's just a little cough Rainingecho,you'll be fine soon. The old cat sat still, listening to her clan mates before opening her yellow eyes. The old cat rose to her paws slowly and once more began to make her way towards the pile of fresh-kill.
Back to top Go down
spotthecow:3
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:42 pm

~Rocktumble smiled at Autumnpaw and watched her take the first bite. He purred happily when it was his turn and bit into rabbit in a gentle manner. A slight breeze ruffled his grey fur as he lips and meowed to the she-cat. "It sure is getting cold out...This is really good!"
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:17 pm

Autumnpaw grinned at the grey tom and looked around before she scooted over slightly allowing their pelts to touch. "M-maybe we could get warm...uhmm" she flattened her ears as heat rose to her cheeks, "this way...?" She gazed at the hare and quickly took a small bite as if it would save her from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:52 pm

~Rocktumble's ears perked up and he cleared his throat again then meowed, "Sure...I-" The tom was suddenly lost in thought for a brief moment as he took a bite of the rabbit. Maybe I should tell her, she's bound to know sometime soon. "Autumnpaw...I like you...a lot..." The grey tom finally told her, his green eyes now narrowing.
Back to top Go down
Wavestar
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Flameblossom lay down in the moor, looking up at the clouds and watching them move with the wind.

Ivynose was hunting. As an apprentice, her mentor had told Ivynose to use her sight and smell to hunt. She was eyeing a rabbit that was standing still, hoping she wouldn't see him. But Ivynose did, and she had to pretend she didn't. Ivynose pretended she was just walking past the rabbit, and when she got close, she pounced, feeling her teeth meet flesh. She smiled and began to walk back to camp.

Lightningcloud groomed himself, carefully getting the dirt out from between his claws. He turned around to block out some of the wind.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:25 pm

Autumnpaw turned brighter red than she ever had even her pelt couldn't hide it. She also couldn't help a purr rumble in her throat. Her amber eyes bright and alert. "I also like you!" She exclaimed but then flattened her ears realizing she said it a little too loud. She flicked her ears with a shy smile at the grey tom.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:54 pm

bambi wrote:
Fawntail purred, amused by his everlasting enthusiasm. "The honor is mine," she gently cuffed his ear. "Now let's head back and let Treestar know so that we can start training. There is much to learn!" Fawntail picked up her bundle of thyme before bounding through the grass. She was pleased that they tom had agreed to become her apprentice, especially with all the excitement he showed! She moved quickly, enjoying the wind as he blew through her fur. The air was cold, but Fawntail could hardly feel it. Leaf-bare was not going to turn her days into gloomy ones.
Oceanpaw shook his head as she cuffed his ear and laughed. "Okay!" He exclaimed hurriedly at her words, picking up his own bundle and darting off after her. The snowy apprentice was ecstatic with now having a mentor; and to have it be Fawntail was a joy all in it's own. As he followed his mentor, Oceanpaw became a tad worried about what Treestar's response would be. Would he approve? A cold wind ran through the apprentices fur that sent a chill through him. He couldn't let that deter him, though. He would prove he was worthy; he'd train as hard as he could. 

When the two got closer to camp, and eventually came within sight of the camp entrance, Oceanpaw let his doubts slow his pawsteps so he trailed behind Fawntail. Though he was confident he would do well with his new duties, he wasn't sure Treestar would agree. Or even if Starclan themselves would agree, after all, they had to have some say in this, surely? As Fawntail and Oceanpaw entered camp, Oceanpaw glanced warily towards Treestar's den, expecting their leader to prowl out and confirm his doubts.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 8:32 am

Longkit noticed that Oceanpaw had entered the camp and was about to get up to greet him when she noticed he seemed a bit apprehensive. Did something happen? The kit thought, almost certain it had. But, she had no clue what was bothering the young apprentice. Maybe it's just a worry. Perhaps they couldn't find all the herbs they needed, she rationalized, though if she looked more closely, the kit would have quickly realized that wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:23 pm

Dawnglow looked around and then headed to the entrance casually. Her long bushy tail flicked side to side as she headed into the tunnel entrance. As she made it to the other side and looked toward the Windclabs border. Her long legs began moving as she slowly trotted toward it. Before she knew it that trot became a run. She dodged trees and leaped over rocks. Her pelt was tugged by various sized bushes. Her eyes wide and her ears open and alert. Thoughts ran through her head. She was about to go into a territory she should of went into in the first place.

She slid to a stop as she gazed over at the open moorland. Her eyes scanned it and smiled to herself before she gazed around her on the Shadowclan territory and seeing the cost clear she darted over the other side of the territory. She felt a slight thrill coarse through her. She had no idea if Robintail was out or would even find her. Huffing she decided to explore Windclans territory.

(I'll post this in Windclan I would like it if only Squires character finds her or if he is in a patrol
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:29 pm

Robintail was laying outside of the camp, his eyes scanning the moorland that surrounded the Windlcan camp. His paws were tucked under his chest for warmth, his brown pelt turned golden in the afternoon sun. Though the air was turning cold, one days when it was sunny one could barely notice, unless they were in the shade. Due to the lack of trees on their territory, they were open to the elements when not in their dens. 

The warrior wished he had an apprentice, so he wouldn't be so bored. The free time he had caused his mind to wander often, which led the short tom to daydream almost all the time. At the moment, his thoughts strayed to the gathering, and the beautiful she-cat he'd met. She was so different from the available she-cats in Windclan, and he was drawn to her. It was a shame she belonged to such a nasty bunch of cats.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Dawnglow decided to test her ability to catch a hare. She gazed down at her long legs and smirked confidently. Her eyes scanned the moorland and she spotted a scrawny one. "Well this won't be like the really healthy hares but its a start." She purred. Because there wasn't anywhere to hide she felt confused in how she would attempt this catch. She then remembered the Windclan cats don't hide they use their speed and quiet paw steps to catch prey out here. Her ears flicked as she stared at the hares back. She crouched down beginning to stalk the hare her tail waving to keep her balanced. She looked down careful not step on anything or make noise. 

As Dawnglow grew closer to the hare, she darted out but it was a little bit soon. The hare took off and she growled with frustration but she picked up her speed darting this way and that. Her claws tugged at the earth beneath her as she had to change direction in a split second. Grass flew behind her but she got her speed up enough that she leaped out and tackled the hare quickly biting its neck. 

Her heart beat against her chest as she huffed tiredly. She gazed around the moor spotting another figure in the distance. She flattened her ears hoping if they saw her they wouldn't be aggressive. She knew she would have to approach them because she wanted to leave her clan. The snowy gold she cat trotted carefully and slowly toward the figure, her hair stood on end.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:53 pm

Rainingecho reached the fresh-kill pile, but found that she was no longer hungry . She slowly staggered back towards the elder's den, as she shivered. She began to cough again but didn't pause this time as she slipped back into the den.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:53 pm

Treestar, who was sitting inside his den, going over his own thoughts; heard Fawntail and Oceanpaw come back. He got up and slipped out of his den to see them, he smiled warmly while flicked his tail in greeting.
(Sorry if its short)
Back to top Go down
bambi
Warrior
Warrior
bambi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:10 am

Fawntail's pace slowed as they entered camp. She nodded to Treestar, gesturing for both the leader and Oceanpaw to follow her to the medicine cat den. Once inside, she gently tucked the thyme away in it's proper spot. She moved out of the way so Oceanpaw could do the same, and trotted over to Treestar. "Hello Treestar," she purred, pleased to see the familiar face.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:24 pm

samsamii1 wrote:
Dawnglow decided to test her ability to catch a hare. She gazed down at her long legs and smirked confidently. Her eyes scanned the moorland and she spotted a scrawny one. "Well this won't be like the really healthy hares but its a start." She purred. Because there wasn't anywhere to hide she felt confused in how she would attempt this catch. She then remembered the Windclan cats don't hide they use their speed and quiet paw steps to catch prey out here. Her ears flicked as she stared at the hares back. She crouched down beginning to stalk the hare her tail waving to keep her balanced. She looked down careful not step on anything or make noise. 

As Dawnglow grew closer to the hare, she darted out but it was a little bit soon. The hare took off and she growled with frustration but she picked up her speed darting this way and that. Her claws tugged at the earth beneath her as she had to change direction in a split second. Grass flew behind her but she got her speed up enough that she leaped out and tackled the hare quickly biting its neck. 

Her heart beat against her chest as she huffed tiredly. She gazed around the moor spotting another figure in the distance. She flattened her ears hoping if they saw her they wouldn't be aggressive. She knew she would have to approach them because she wanted to leave her clan. The snowy gold she cat trotted carefully and slowly toward the figure, her hair stood on end.

Robintail perked his ears as he spotted a small figure further towards the edge of their territory. Getting to his paws automatically in case this figure were to pose a threat, Robintail padded off in it's direction. Being as short as he was, there wasn't any reason to make himself smaller by crouching; and with the figure drawing closer to him, he felt no need to hide. They already knew he was there. 

As Robintail got closer, he recognized the intruder as Dawnglow. The brown Windlcan warrior frowned, wondering what caused the Shadowclan cat to be on Windclan territory. Stopping short of the she-cat, Robintail narrowed his eyes. "What are you doing here?" He questioned, his tone not unfriendly. While he wanted to invite the beautiful she-cat into his home, Robintail knew that he had to obey protocol. 

----

Oceanpaw perked his ears as Fawntail moved aside for him to deposit the thyme he'd collected into the cranny she'd put hers. He did as she had done and turned, prepared to ask another question, but found that she had padded over to Treestar. Tilting his head to the side, Oceanpaw followed the she-cat, hastily dipping his head in respect to their leader. "Hello, Treestar!" He mewed rather loudly, flattening his ears at his excitement. "Sorry." He added more quietly, looking up at Fawntail in embarrassment. Just his luck' off to talk to Treestar about becoming Fawntail's apprentice, and he nearly yells his hello in his haste to get over to the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:59 pm

Dawnglow's eyes widened as she noticed that the figure she saw was Robintail. Her heart stopped for a beat before it went steady. She looked at the ground avoiding his eyes as he walked up to her. When he finally reached her, she dropped the hare by her paws. Her ears perked at his tone when he spoke to her. The snowy gold she-cat lifted her head and gazed evenly at him. "I've come to join Windclan. I don't belong in Shadowclan. I've never belonged there." She sighed as her ears flattened against her head. "I was hoping if I could catch this hare it would show I was willing to provide and could provide meals for the clan." She rambled but quickly caught herself as she took in a breath letting it out slowly. "I would like to meet Treestar and ask to join." She said as she picked up her hare without another word.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:18 pm

samsamii1 wrote:
Autumnpaw turned brighter red than she ever had even her pelt couldn't hide it. She also couldn't help a purr rumble in her throat. Her amber eyes bright and alert. "I also like you!" She exclaimed but then flattened her ears realizing she said it a little too loud. She flicked her ears with a shy smile at the grey tom.
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:15 pm

(Hi there everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't been on lately; My computer got a virus and died :'{ Can someone give me a re-cap of whats been happening?)
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:47 pm

((ooc; nothing much of note! all windclan cats are home from the gathering. treestar is speaking with fawntail and oceanpaw in the medicine den. dawnglow from shadowclan is currently talking to robintail out in the moors. autumnpaw and rocktumble are conversing. rainingecho and foxfire are being grumpy elders, the usual.))
Back to top Go down
Kyreia
Warrior
Warrior
Kyreia
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:57 pm

(Thanks squire)

Sandstrike quietly padded through the enterance of the camp, having lagged behind to do some hunting. Once inside the camp, she padded over towards the elders with the rabbit that she had promised Rainingecho.

Crowtalon grumpily picked up a small hare from the fresh kill pile and sprawled out at the warrior's eating area. His fur was slightly ruffled in agitation.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:13 pm

samsamii1 wrote:
Dawnglow's eyes widened as she noticed that the figure she saw was Robintail. Her heart stopped for a beat before it went steady. She looked at the ground avoiding his eyes as he walked up to her. When he finally reached her, she dropped the hare by her paws. Her ears perked at his tone when he spoke to her. The snowy gold she-cat lifted her head and gazed evenly at him. "I've come to join Windclan. I don't belong in Shadowclan. I've never belonged there." She sighed as her ears flattened against her head. "I was hoping if I could catch this hare it would show I was willing to provide and could provide meals for the clan." She rambled but quickly caught herself as she took in a breath letting it out slowly. "I would like to meet Treestar and ask to join." She said as she picked up her hare without another word.

Robintail's whiskers twitched as he listened to Dawnglows story, wanting to interrupt here and there to ask questions, but was polite and saved them for after they were headed back towards camp. "While I'm glad you've decided to join Windclan, I think it was a bit unwise to hunt on our territory while you still, technically, are a Shadowclan cat until Treestar accepts you." He told her gently, not wanting to offend her. He thought she was very thoughtful, and her gesture warmed his heart. But Treestar could feel differently about it, and he wanted to make her aware of that.

Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:19 pm

Dawnglow flattened her ears and looked at the hare before sighing. "I always seem to do something wrong." The she-cat murmured before flicking her tail. "I will take what ever punishment I'm given if Treestar doesn't approve of it. I do still want to join though." She looked up at him and blinked a few times. She had forgotten how handsome the tom was to caught up in what she wanted for herself. She shuffled her paws, "Uhm...Can I meet Treestar now?" She cleared her throat, all of a sudden shy of the situation she had put herself in.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:20 am

Mintpaw was padding back to camp casually with 2 rabbits stuffed quite uncomfortably in her mouth when she spotted two figures in the distance, followed by the very recognizable scent of Shadowclan cat. The odd thing was that there was a Windclan cat there as well and they were just standing there. The apprentice felt obligated to investigate and started running at fast speeds toward the two, not knowing what to expect. Lovers wouldn't be out in the open like this so she knew it couldn't be that. She dropped the rabbits, ignoring the pieces of fur stuck on her tongue. "Hey, Robintail..." She nodded to both older cats in shy greeting. "What are you guys doing? Is there a problem?" She addressed this to both cats tentatively. "Is there any way I can help?"

Last edited by Serenity on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:25 am

Dawnglow flicked her ears warily at the apprentice. "I uh..need to meet with Treestar about joining. Is it alright if you take me to your camp?" Her tail flicked side to side as the Shadowclan warrior gazed over at Robintail who was taking rather long in making his decision to take her to Treestar.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:38 am

(xD silly Robintail)

Mintpaw assessed the cat, not sure if she was the leader or a warrior or a medicine cat. The young she-cat figured the cat mustn't be a thread and nodded with enthusiasm. "Alright! But no causing trouble or anything." She warned with a humorous flick of her ear. "We had better get going then, you coming Robintail?" With that she flicked her tail, picked up her rabbits with some struggle and headed off in the direction of camp, the path which she already knew by heart. The chilly wind tugged at her long fur as she walked and she let out a slightly frustrated sigh. Sometimes I wish I had short fur. I bet I would be even faster then! She continued to have an inner monologue with herself.

Last edited by Serenity on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next