Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 4:03 pm

Briarmoth turned to Frostwhisker and sighed. "I'm not sure where Chillstar is, Frostwhisker. Have you checked her den?" The she-cat meowed, returning her attention to Ravenpaw's snake bite.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:31 pm

Ravenpaw shook his head in answer to Briarmoth's question. While the injury did sting when he moved it, he knew it wasn't something to make a fuss about, so he hadn't touched it since. "I came straight back to camp after it happened." He told her, emitting the part where Chasmleap had seemingly disappeared. It didn't seem like something that would make much of a difference, if he said something about it.

When Frostwhisker prowled into the den, Ravenpaw narrowed his chartreuse gaze at the warrior. She seemed rather desperate to find Chillstar. He hadn't seen their leader for quite a while; then again he didn't avidly seek the she-cat out. Flicking his tail with impatience, the apprentice shifted his weight on his three good paws. Eager as he was to leave Briarmoth's den, he wasn't going to interrupt the two.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:50 pm

Briarmoth shook the thought of Chillstar away and focused more on the snake bite. "Alright, I'll see what I can do for you, Ravenpaw." She meowed, padding towards the herb piles. After picking up some wild garlic, she padded back towards the younger tom. "Here, just roll around in this and make sure it touches your wound. It'll keep it from getting infected." The she-cat informed.

((I was tempted to just write "Here's neosporin for the wound now beat it" xD. I've been camping out in the skype chat too long.))
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:22 am

Frostwhisker huffed and shook her head. "Then again Chillstar isn't the kind of cat that'd hang around in her den all day. Plus, I called for her," she said and sighed with defeat. As long as she didn't know where the leader was, she could hardly tell anyone about the case. Oh well. "I suppose I'll wait until she returns," she grumbled, not at all satisfied with the outcome of the situation. Thus she dipped her head to the medicine cat and turned around, without acknowledging the apprentice whom Briarmoth was treating. 

Once outside the medicine cat den, the she-cat walked over to the warriors den and laid down there, feeling oddly hollow since she hadn't been able to spill the news of their own warrior saving the life of an enemy warrior and crossing the border in the process. "Stupid brats," she murmured to herself, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:43 pm

Disregarding Frostwhisker's grumpy replies to Briarmoth, the young tom nodded but made a face at the strong scent of the herbs. He'd never be able to wrap his head around the fact that these plants actually helped injuries. Crouching down so that he could smother his paw with the remedy, Ravenpaw's expression softened as he knew he'd be able to sleep after this. The entire night seemed like some horrible nightmare, not reality. His task completed, the apprentice got to his paws and sniffed at his paw, once again skeptical about the effectiveness of the treatment.

"I'm good to leave, then?" He questioned curtly, nodding towards the den entrance. He was rather eager to get some rest, but would adhere to Briarmoth's instructions if further treatment was required.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:33 pm

After hearing Frostwhisker's words, the she-cat shook her head in confusion. "You're free to go, Ravenpaw," She meowed. "Just come back if it bothers you." The she-cat dipped her head and trotted towards her nest to lie down.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:52 pm

Owlwing led her brother toward the camp and she didnt see or smell Chillstar nearby. She padded into the clan scenting Brairmoth. "Let's go talk to the medicine cat about you stay for a little while until Chillstar returns.." She smiled as she limped toward her den. Her paw was hurting pretty bad at this point. "Briarmoth. I would like something for this aching paw..." She grumbled before she turned to her brother. "Also this is my brother Eagle. He wants to join Shadowclan but we cannot find Chillstar anywhere..." She flicked her ears in annoyance at the leaders dismissal at an important time.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:35 pm

Briarmoth dipped her head to Owlwing and Eagle. "I'll get you some poppy seeds, Owlwing, and welcome, Eagle." She meowed as she rose from her nest and picked up a few poppy seeds. Putting the poppy seeds in front of Owlwing, she began to study Eagle a little more. "Just take these, Owlwing. It should numb the pain a bit." The she-cat explained. Great StarClan, she thought, where is Chillstar?
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Owlwing purred lightly at the medicine cat, nodding as she leaned down and used her tongue to roll the seeds into her mouth. She chewed gently, "Thank you," she muttered with the seeds in her mouth. Owlwing positioned her self in her nest allowing her to sit upward. She gazed at her brother with a closed mouth smile as she chewed the seeds. She could feel her paw numbing a bit as time went by.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:22 pm

Chasmleap padded up to the medicine cats den entrance, a crow in his jaws. He set it down and poked his head inside. "Briarmoth I've brought Ravenpaw some fresh-kill." His eyes settled on his apprentice and he twitched his ears in greeting. "I hope you didn't mind my brief disappearance. I figured you might be hungry after what happened." He turned his attention back to Briarmoth. "Is it alright if I enter, or is he free to go?" He looked around the den. It seemed a bit crowded and he wasn't exactly a small cat.

Shadowdance trotted down the ThunderClan border. She had been sick with a terrible bought of greencough and had been unable to leave her nest for almost half a moon. Her heart ached to see Batcry again and she wondering if perhaps he had found someone new by now. She shook her head to clear the thought and scented the air for him.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:04 am

Mapleflame is open)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:28 pm

Briarmoth nodded to Chasmleap. "You're free to enter, although I think I'll keep Ravenpaw in here for one more day, just to see if everything's alright," the she-cat meowed. She went back to sorting her herbs into the correct piles.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:50 pm

Chasmleap dipped his head in respectful acknowledgement and padded into the den, placing the prey infront of Ravenpaw. "How are you feeling?" He asked quietly as he seated himself next to his apprentice, surveying the smaller cats wound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owl wrote:
Batcry nodded. "Thank you for getting right to it." He murmured still feeling bad. He then slipped out of the den and headed out. He wanted to try and look around the borders to see if he could find them wondering around the edges of ThunderClan territory maybe interested in what other clans are doing. He then smelled a very familiar cat. His ears perked, his heart began to thump inside his chest. Shadowdance?! He thought to himself before he flattened his ears and headed toward Shadowclan territory to investigate more clearly.

Shadowdance was taking in a breath to sigh when she caught the familiar scent of the tom she'd been searching for. She smiled widely and her tail lashed excitedly as she bounced closer to the ThunderClan border. "Batcry?" She whispered, slowing down when she realized there may actually be other cats around. She hesitated at the border to ThunderClan but when she scented the air to check for others cats, she found no one, sunk low to the ground and kept going. She was about to call out the ThunderClan warrior's name again when she came nose to nose with him.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 6:09 pm

Ravenpaw's ears twitched towards the medicine den entrance just before he heard Chasmleap's voice. He swung around to face his mentor, his expression flying through an array of emotions; first disbelief, then confusion, and finally into embarrassed anger. "Where have you been?" He cut off the warrior's attempts to console his worries, launching straight into a very hurt-fueled rant. "I looked for you, expected you to be there!" The smokey apprentice pressed his ears flat against his head. "You didn't even take me all the way back to camp. I had to talk to some mouse-brained cats by myself, have them tell me what to do, like I'm a kit who doesn't know better!" He continued, his tone becoming increasingly more upset. "And then you come in here, making some excuse that you were out h-hunting and having the gall to ask me how I'm feeling!?" His voice broke at the end of his tirade, the young tom swallowing thickly to soothe his throat. He'd have time to feel embarrassed for having a fit in front of so many cats later; right now all he wanted was to sleep and get an answer or two from Chasmleap.

----

Eagle followed his sister closely, reveling in their now shared lives. They still had so much to discuss... but that could wait. Owlwing seemed to have a very good sense of where she was going and who was where; Eagle had no choice but to follow her around. Not that he minded; he was just happy to be where she was. He could protect her now. With that in mind, the tom poked his head in the medicine den after his sister, trailing in after she had greeted the odd-smelling she-cat inside. The whole den smelled of leaves and earth; it was a very calming scent.

Then the outburst happened from the smaller feline in the den, and Eagle felt a pang of panic. He pressed his tail against his sisters flank, eyeing the distressed young tom yowling at the older tom a few fox-lengths away. Apparently they were having a disagreement of some sort; it was best he didn't say anything. He turned his attention back towards his sister and the she-cat before them, studying their surrounding curiously.
Back to top Go down
Wolfheart
Warrior
Warrior
Wolfheart
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:30 am

Chasmleap looked at his apprentice calmly, the only way you could tell he was annoyed was the way his tail lashed back and forth violently. He opened his mouth to speak before closing it again and sighing regretfully. Chasmleap's gaze turned into something more sympathetic and he looked at the prey he brought. "You're right Ravenpaw. I did leave you. I'm sorry. I have no  proper excuse." Chasmleap's ears flicked as he chose his words. He wasn't exactly the best when it came to feelings and he really didn't know what to say. "And of course I'll ask you how you're feeling. It's not as if I don't care about you." He lowers his voice to say this, eyeing the other cats in the den listening in on their conversation uneasily. "I-" He sighs again in frustration, claws digging into the earthy den as he tries to get the words out. "I don't know. I felt guilty. What if you had died? It would have been my fault. Like with Nightleap.. of course I suppose the circumstances would have been much different but... I couldn't stay. If you had been fatally wounded- if that snake had been poisonous I just couldn't have stood there and watched you die." He was hissing out his words now. "It was selfish and cowardly. Is that what you wanted to here?" His eyes found his apprentices once more, the piercing yellow orbs turbulent with his own emotions.

(Wow Chasm has feelings??)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14