Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

RiverClan Territory - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:14 pm

Echopaw nodded at Jaytalon, "And I guess your my mentor now." She said quietly. She saw Riverpaw leave in the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:18 pm

(He didn't leave! Just looked back o: )
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:26 pm

(Oh I thought he walked towards the nursery XD just pretend she saw Riverpaw look away.)
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 10:06 pm

Echopaw dipped her head to her mentor, "Are we going o start training?" She asked, she kept glancing over at Riverpaw quickly and she felt herself blushing.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:39 am

Jaytalon smiled at her from on top of the Bigstone. He nodded at her. "We may start as soon as the gathering is finished. I prefer to watch any other cats gain their Apprenticeship before anything happens." He then continued to gaze upon everyone else.
Back to top Go down
fawnie
Kit
Kit
fawnie
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:51 pm

{ Mistdapple is open, she just caught a fish, and is on the way back to camp. }
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Oakkit looked at the kit who had just tripped over her. "well you should watch where you're going for one. and I wanted to see what the leader had to say!" she said with a purr. she pawed at his ear. "now can you get off of me please?"  she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:53 pm

Covekit huffed and heaved himself to his paws, stepping off the she-kit and giving his chest a few licks. "Whatever you say- did I miss it?!" He broke off in obvious dismay, spinning around to face the Bigrock, taking in the swarm of clanmates gathered beneath it. His tail was fluffed out in excitement, his sea-green gaze sweeping along the cats. "Do you think Sorrelstar would give me my apprentice name now, too, since I only have a few days left until I'll be 6 moons? If I asked, I mean." He added hastily, casting an eager look back over his shoulder at Oakkit.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Oakkit sighed then as she looked at him. "I don't know, I feel the same as you. I really want to be a apprentice but I don't know if it will happen tonight." she got up and padded beside him. as she looked up at Bigrock still hoping.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:49 pm

Echopaw nodded to Jaytalon and she looked over at Riverpaw, "Who else is getting a new mentor?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:32 am

"Continuing on, Fishleap, you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will be mentor to Ashpaw.  Since you are a warrior of bravery and strength." He ended with a deep breath out, before calling out to the final two apprentices " As for Briarpaw and Cloudpaw, Both of you will become my apprentices. As there is an unbalance between the warrior numbers and apprentices."
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:34 am

(Sorry for not rping, my internet was off :/)
-Cloudpaw-
He looked at Briarpaw. Sharing his mentor with her? No way! That had to be a joke! 
But at least he was clever enough to not say anything. He padded over to his new mentor before Briarpaw could and touched the leaders nose. Although he had to share Sorrelstar, it was something special to be mentored by the leader.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Oceankit was sitting a few paces away from Covekit and Oakkit. She had just come into the camp that morning. She flicked her ears patiently waiting for the ceremony to end so that she could introduce herself formally. She was too tired to do it that morning when she arrived. Her blue eyes darted around scanning the faces of her new clan mates, as they called themselves. 

'Will I be able to fit in?' She thought to herself worried.

The light ginger she-cat sighed quietly as she worried about the future while she watched her leader grant apprenticeship.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:10 pm

Echopaw frowned, "Wow, Sorrelstar has to have two apprentice." She said, "That has probably never happened before."
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:37 pm

Covekit frowned at Oakkit, "You're probably right," He replied mournfully, casting a forlorn glance back towards Bigrock. Sighing dramatically, the kit pouted, his gaze drifting around as he surveyed his surroundings. He wasn't paying much attention to the ceremony anymore, given the low chance of them getting their apprentice names early. It was then that he noticed another kit, sitting a few paces away from them. His ears immediately perked at the prospect of a new cat to get to know, an excited grin forming on his muzzle. "Hey," He nudged Oakkit with a paw, "Do you know who that is?" He then gestured to the orange-coated she-kit not too far form them. "She looks new, we should go welcome her!" The young tom exclaimed, obviously eager for something mpre exciting to do than sit and listen to older cats all day.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Oceankit felt eyes on her ginger white pelt and she blinked nervously. She began looking around for the culprit and spotted Covekit gazing at her speaking quietly at the she-kit beside him. Her ears flicked back as she sent a small smile over to the two. She flicked her tail in hello. She wanted to go walk over to them but she was unsure how things worked around the camp. She didn't want to come off as a disrespectful kit who didn't belong.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:31 pm

Seeing that all of the apprentices had newly assigned mentors, the ceremony was finished "You are all dismissed now" Jumping down he headed towards his new apprentices "Training will start at dawn"
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:53 pm

Oakkit looked over at  Oceankit. "I don't know who she is ... Yeah! lets go say hi!" she purred padding over to Oceankit. "Hi! I'm Oakkit!" she purred and fluffed out her fur. "whats your name?" she asked sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:09 am

Oceankit smiled brightly as the other kits seemed enthusiastic about meeting her. "Hi I am Oceankit, it is very nice to meet you Oakkit." Oceankit mewed. She purred lightly as she flicked her tiny tail.  "How old are you? I am five moons old."
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:16 am

Oakkit smiled brightly. "So am I!" she said as she lashed her tail in excitement. she looked back over at Covekit and flicked her tail for him to come on over. then she looked Back at Oceankit. "I like your name Oceankit!" Oakkit squeaked. she felt happy to finally make some friends her age. "do you want to play?" she asked hopefully looking at Oceankit then back at Covekit.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:19 am

Riverpaw started to walk away from the slowly dispersing group of cats. He wondered what it would be like to train with a new mentor. He was not used to very much change.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:22 am

Echopaw turned to Riverpaw and flattened her ears shyly and looked at her paws. She wanted to start a conversation but she didn't know how to start. She opened her mouth to say something but she closed it and turned back around ad hunched her shoulders. 'Why do I have to be so shy?' She thought.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:28 am

Riverpaw glanced over at Echopaw just in time to see her hesitate to say something. He padded over to her and smiled, "Hi! Maybe we'll train together sometimes."
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:32 am

Echopaw smiled shyly, "Maybe, that would be fun..." She said , she looked at Riverpaw and smiled, "I bet I could beat you at fighting." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:48 am

Oceankit's purr became louder at the compliment. She nodded insisting she would absolutely love to play. She gazed over toward Covekit wondering if he must be in his own world. With an amused chuckle the tiny ginger kitten leaned down on her front paws, her throat rumbled as she playfully growled at her new friend. Her claws sheathed, muscles bunched. She threw herself gently at Oakkit knocking her over. "Pinned you!"  She giggled as she put her paws gently one the other kits shoulders. Then she had an idea. "We should surprise attack Riverpaw and Echopaw!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next