Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:24 pm

Riverpaw followed Echopaw and settled down beside her. He looked back to see if the others were coming as well.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:00 am

Echopaw get her ears grow hot as Riverpaw sat beside her. She curled her tail over her paws and tried to focus on Sorrelstar. Still her gaze drifted over to Riverpaw then darted back to Sorrelstar.
(Some one has a crush! o3o XD)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:01 am

Sorrelstar glanced down and watched the cats gather around, he took in a breath before beginning the ceremony "I have noticed that some apprentices have no mentors to teach them the warrior ways, therefore some mentors are going to need to be assigned." He glanced at the group before calling out a single name "Sandstreak"
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:07 am

(Riverpaw does need a mentor, but he is not a new apprentice. Maybe his mentor could have "passed" and he's assigned with a new one now?)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:40 am

(Alright, sounds fine to me c: )
"Seeing as Riverpaw's mentor has joined starclan, you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will be mentor to Riverpaw. Sandstreak, you have shown yourself to be a warrior of Kindness and Wisdom. I'm sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice." Sorrelstar finished, there were only a few more apprentices that needed reassingments.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:45 am

Sandstreak, who was sitting calmly, staring up at her leader as she did so often was so unsuspecting when her name was called. "Sandstreak" Sorrelstar called. Her ears twitched nervously and she stepped up, watching the others watch her as she stepped up. Was she the only mentor this time? She nodded with respect toward her leader. "Sorrelstar", was all she said in return. She then turned to Riverpaw, giving a kind, encouraging look and rubbed noses with the young cat lovingly. "Hello young one" She said quietly into her apprentice's ear.

Ashpaw's eyes widened as Sandstreak was called up to be a mentor. The young apprentice was visually more excited for her lifelong friend than Sandstreak herself seemed. She bounced up off the ground with a yelp of encouragement, but was quickly hushed by another cat in the crowd. She quieted down, her ears flattening in embarrassment.  She hoped Sandstreak would be her mentor since she did not have one yet.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:51 am

Riverpaw nodded to Sandstreak, "Hello! I couldn't ask for anyone better to be my new mentor. " He finally sat back down and let Sorrelstar continue on with giving the rest of the apprentices mentors.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:27 am

Echopaw smiled at Riverpaw, "Im sorry for your other mentor, but congratulations on your new mentor." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:07 am

XxEchosongxX wrote:
Echopaw get her ears grow hot as Riverpaw sat beside her. She curled her tail over her paws and tried to focus on Sorrelstar. Still her gaze drifted over to Riverpaw then darted back to Sorrelstar.
(Some one has a crush! o3o XD)
(Omg I didn't see this at all until now! I'm sorry. O: but aww yay! X) )

Riverpaw smiled back and Echopaw, "Thanks. It's been rough but I'll be fine." He lowered his gaze to his paws.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:52 pm

(XD ok :3)
Echopaw blushed and looked at her paws. She looked up at Sorrelstar and waited for her to giver her a mentor.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Sorrelstar smiled a bit as he continued on "Jaytalon, I believe that you are now ready to take on another apprentice. You will be mentor to Echopaw. Jaytalon, you have shown yourself to be a warrior of Loyalty and Strength. I'm sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice."
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:51 pm

Oakkit listened to what Sorrelstar was saying. she laid down still outside of the nursery. she wished that Sorrelstar would call out her name to be a apprentice. she didn't like being in the nursery by herself all the time. she sighed a little thinking that she would still have to wait to become a apprentice. she licked her paw then laid her head on her paws and looked back towards Sorrelstar.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:53 pm

Inside the nursery, Covekit had swaddled himself into a makeshift blanket of moss and feathers, content to sleep the day away as he'd been doing recently. Sunlight streamed through the reeds woven around the den, dappling the young cats fur with light. Warmth radiated from the bundle of fur, an ear twitching every now and then in sleep. 

Suddenly, Sorrelstar's call of Sandstreak's name caused the kit to jerk awake, scraps of moss and feathers clinging to his tiny frame. His fur stuck up at odd angles, one eye closed against the sunlight shining on the side of his face. His nose twitching before he sneezed, Covekit pushed himself to his paws. Looking back over his shoulder, he gave an exclamation of dismay at his bedraggled self. Quickly shaking his fur to free it of the debris the kit gathered his bearings enough to realize he was missing out on his fellow clanmates naming ceremony! 

In his rush to exit the nursery, Covekit failed to notice Oakkit's resting form at the entrance. With a startled yowl, he tumbled forward over the other kit, landing towards Oakkit with a huff, covered in dirt and dust. 'So much for having a nice pelt for their ceremony,' he thought ruefully, casting an amused look at Oakkit. "What're you doing laying at the entrance for?" He questioned, the ceremony behind him forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Mephy wrote:
Sorrelstar smiled a bit as he continued on "Jaytalon, I believe that you are now ready to take on another apprentice. You will be mentor to Echopaw. Jaytalon, you have shown yourself to be a warrior of Loyalty and Strength. I'm sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice."
Jaytalon jumped down from the Bigstone and walked over to Echopaw. He leaned in and touched his nose to her and then nuzzled her playfully. "Well, you're my apprentice now." He smiled and turned around then jumped back on top of the Bigstone, looking down at the rest of the clan.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:02 pm

Riverpaw congratulated Echopaw with a touch of his tail to her back. He knew that she'd be a great warrior, as will every apprentice and kit. He looked back towards the nursery at the two kits and wondered what kind of cats they'd become.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:14 pm

Echopaw nodded at Jaytalon, "And I guess your my mentor now." She said quietly. She saw Riverpaw leave in the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:18 pm

(He didn't leave! Just looked back o: )
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:26 pm

(Oh I thought he walked towards the nursery XD just pretend she saw Riverpaw look away.)
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 10:06 pm

Echopaw dipped her head to her mentor, "Are we going o start training?" She asked, she kept glancing over at Riverpaw quickly and she felt herself blushing.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:39 am

Jaytalon smiled at her from on top of the Bigstone. He nodded at her. "We may start as soon as the gathering is finished. I prefer to watch any other cats gain their Apprenticeship before anything happens." He then continued to gaze upon everyone else.
Back to top Go down
fawnie
Kit
Kit
fawnie
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:51 pm

{ Mistdapple is open, she just caught a fish, and is on the way back to camp. }
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Oakkit looked at the kit who had just tripped over her. "well you should watch where you're going for one. and I wanted to see what the leader had to say!" she said with a purr. she pawed at his ear. "now can you get off of me please?"  she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
squireoftime
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:53 pm

Covekit huffed and heaved himself to his paws, stepping off the she-kit and giving his chest a few licks. "Whatever you say- did I miss it?!" He broke off in obvious dismay, spinning around to face the Bigrock, taking in the swarm of clanmates gathered beneath it. His tail was fluffed out in excitement, his sea-green gaze sweeping along the cats. "Do you think Sorrelstar would give me my apprentice name now, too, since I only have a few days left until I'll be 6 moons? If I asked, I mean." He added hastily, casting an eager look back over his shoulder at Oakkit.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Oakkit sighed then as she looked at him. "I don't know, I feel the same as you. I really want to be a apprentice but I don't know if it will happen tonight." she got up and padded beside him. as she looked up at Bigrock still hoping.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:49 pm

Echopaw nodded to Jaytalon and she looked over at Riverpaw, "Who else is getting a new mentor?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next