Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:25 am

Nettlesplash smiled when she heard mother brought him to this beautiful place as a kit but her ears flattened when he mentioned she had passed. "Well I'm sure she's hunting with Starcla watching over you with pride in her eyes." The medicine cat said as she lifted her tail and lightly touched his shoulder for a few moments. "Thank you for letting me come to such a special place. Though I'm a bit shocked you showed me." She looked over at him as the sun set in front of then. The bold reds and oranges swept across the horizon like a blanket. The moon was visible by this time. She had a little more difficulty balancing herself but she managed.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:07 am

Wolfsong purred, and gently rested his tail on hers. He swayed with the branch, keeping perfectly balanced. "A special place for a special cat" he said quietly, and then fell silent. What was he doing?? She was a medicine cat, for starclan's sake.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:55 am

Nettlesplash's face heated up as she felt his tail on her, a purr erupted in her throat before stopping. Her heart raced as she looked over at him. "W-Wolfsong?" She cleared her throat as she twitched her tail wanting to entwine their tail together. She couldn't help but smile at the comment about her being a special cat. "You...think I'm special?" She asked hesitantly. Nettlesplash, what are you doing. She thought to herself but she had already spoken the words.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:05 pm

Wolfsong turned to her, his deep blue eyes fixed on hers. He purred, twisting his tail around yours. "I don't think that you are special, nettlesplash" he said. "I know that you are special"
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:34 am

The medicine cat blushed as she gazed at him. She looked behind them at their entwined tails and a purr erupted from her throat but soon stopped at she nosed his cheek. "I'm a Medicine Cat.." She said as she flattened her ears looking at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:09 am

Wolfsong looked down, and then back up at her, holding his head defiantly. "That doesn't change my feelings" he said stubbornly, as the sun sunk below the horizon, and the stars began to appear.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:50 pm

Looking at him, she flicked her ears. "It wouldn't change mine either." She murmured as she nosed his cheek once before rubbing her cheek against him. "I just don't know how we will be able to be together." The medicine cat's heart raced in her chest as she moved closer so their pelts touched. This doesn't hurt...as long as it isn't going to lead to me leaving my duties, I should be fine. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:11 am

Wolfsong purred, and touched his nose to her cheek. "Are we not together now?" He asked softly. "Those who are star-blessed will always find a way" he added, his gaze fixed on her.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:26 am

"I suppose you are right. However, the clan may not know of this. I cannot lose my job as a medicine cat. It is a path I love and enjoy as of right now. I don't have an apprentice at all..." She sighed as she looked up at the sky. "Starclan please send me one soon." She flicked her ears before she leaned her head on the tom's shoulder. "We should head back soon. I have to check on the sick ones." She said before pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:53 am

Wolfsong purred. "I would never ask you to give up your position. You clearly wouldn't pull away from that path" he mewed in understanding, and then he nodded. "Yes, we should get back" he agreed, looking out at the forest. It was dark, and the stars had started to appear.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:37 pm

Nettlesplash nudged the tom and purred softly as she leaped through the branches back to the ground. "So what does this make us?" She asked softly, her ears flicked against the sudden gust of cool leaf-bare wind. Her eyes watching him with warmth.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:53 pm

Owl wrote:
Bluepaw chuckled at the tom and looked around at the things he had pointed to earlier. Inside she was just as excited as he was to see the night creatures she doesn't see that often. She spotted one that flew and blinked yellow and she sat there staring at it for a while. The apprentice shook her head freeing herself from her daze before she gazed over at Shortcry, a small blush appeared on her blue cheeks but she then focused on her mentor. The blush faded. "I'm ready!" She said enthusiastically.

Beachowl walked around, she was inspecting the area she had lead them to. Little flying bugs with tiny suns on their backs blinked nearby. Her ears flicked forward and she questioned Bluepaw in a calm manner, "What do you hear, and smell?" She asked the apprentice. The grown she-cat could nitpick the smallest crunch sounds of the ground after a few quiet seconds.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:03 am

Wolfsong dropped to the ground with her, and purred. His thick fur blew slightly in the breeze, but he didn't notice. His deep blue eyes gazed at her, and he said quietly, "in love"
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:21 pm

Bluepaw blinked as she looked over at her mentor. She then nodded and concentrated on her sense of smell and hearing. Her ears flicked at the slight movement of leaves when bugs would scurry out into the night sky. She smiled at the bugs that had a bright light coming from its back. She then listened at the pitter patter of squirrels coming out knowing the cats had gone to sleep. "Bugs, squirrels, mice." She grinned before looking around at the strange noise that was closer than anything. She shook her head looking at Shortcry doing some odd things. "Why do I like you?" She whispered under her breath before looking at her mentor. 

----

Nettlesplash let a rumbling purr escape from her throat. She nudged him toward camp. "Come on lets gather some herbs so no one will think it suspicious." She chuckled before she licked his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit
Always_second_best

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:26 am

wolfsong laughed softly, scanning the ground for herbs. He didn't recognise any, but he could scent the same ones from nettlesplash's pelt.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Owl
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Nettlesplash gathered a few herbs and collected them in her mouth. She then gazed over at the tom that was now her mate with ears perked expectantly. She smiled through the leaves at him and nodded toward camp indicating she was ready to head back now.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 7:24 pm

A big, built black cat trotted into the clearing and towards the fresh-kill pile. Eyeing the dead prey, he carefully picked out a salmon, one he had personally killed by the river. He gripped it by the tail and pulled it out with his mouth then proceeded to find a place in the clearing to sit and eat, his strong muscular figure flexing with every step. He plopped the fish down at the cleanest patch of grass he could find and sat down next to it. Looking around and admiring the camp, Jaytalon smiled and took a bite into his first meal of the day.
Back to top Go down
crxwned
Kit
Kit
crxwned
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Jayie wrote:
A big, built black cat trotted into the clearing and towards the fresh-kill pile. Eyeing the dead prey, he carefully picked out a salmon, one he had personally killed by the river. He gripped it by the tail and pulled it out with his mouth then proceeded to find a place in the clearing to sit and eat, his strong muscular figure flexing with every step. He plopped the fish down at the cleanest patch of grass he could find and sat down next to it. Looking around and admiring the camp, Jaytalon smiled and took a bite into his first meal of the day.

The medicine cat finished sorting her herbs and poked her head out of the den, she smiled, yawning as she stretched her limbs, it'd been a while, and she'd been longing for an apprentice. She decided to step out of the den and explore, as she'd been cramped in her den for quite a bit; healing cats and all.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 8:28 pm

Jaytalon purred when he saw his medicine cat leaving her den. He flicked his tail towards himself, motioning for Mangledshout to come towards him. A lot had been on the tom's mind lately, RiverClan's leader Sorrelstar had recently passed away to whitecough and the deputy had to figure out soon enough how he was going to lead RiverClan; he had been thinking about arranging a clan meeting soon.
Back to top Go down
crxwned
Kit
Kit
crxwned
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 8:32 pm

"Hey, Jaytalon!" The medicine cat mewed, flicking her tailtip as she sat next to the deputy, a smile grew on her face, and she emitted a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 8:50 pm

Jaytalon smiled and looked at her. "How's everything, you all organized? I know things have been hard on you since everything with Sorrelstar passed." He brushed against her lightly and gazed up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
crxwned
Kit
Kit
crxwned
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 8:53 pm

Jayie wrote:
Jaytalon smiled and looked at her. "How's everything, you all organized? I know things have been hard on you since everything with Sorrelstar passed." He brushed against her lightly and gazed up into the sky.

The medicine cat nodded, "Yeah, it's been tough." She mewed, it had been, too, she looked into Jaytalon's eyes momentarily before smiling, her lips curving slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 8:59 pm

He smiled in return when their eyes made contact. Jaytalon sighed softly, still gazing into the never-ending sky. "He's up there watching us now. You have to keep your head up. Soon I will be the leader of this Clan and I will need you to be stronger than ever. It's been hard on all of us." He looked back at her. "You've been handling yourself well, I'm proud to have you as my medicine cat," he said softly. There was a hint of happiness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
crxwned
Kit
Kit
crxwned
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 9:02 pm

Jayie wrote:
He smiled in return when their eyes made contact. Jaytalon sighed softly, still gazing into the never-ending sky. "He's up there watching us now. You have to keep your head up. Soon I will be the leader of this Clan and I will need you to be stronger than ever. It's been hard on all of us." He looked back at her. "You've been handling yourself well, I'm proud to have you as my medicine cat," he said softly. There was a hint of happiness in his voice.

"That means alot," The medicine cat mewed, pressing closer, "I'll be there to help you when you need it," She whispered, a hint of liking in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 9:14 pm

He purred. "I'm glad it means something to you. It means a lot to me that you've stuck around. We're in for rough times I'm sure, but we can make it through. It's vital you keep a good head, for me." He looked at her, nothing but seriousness in his voice. His clan meant everything to him and he was going to do everything he could to keep it well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next