Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Bluepaw's face lit up when she spotted the handsome tom padding over to her. She flicked her tail side to side excitedly before she looked at the sky. "Its almost Night fall" She chuckled before she lifted herself off of her bum. "Slow down...we can't do all of that in a few hours." The blue apprentice had an amused expression on her face before she padded closer to him. "But I'm up for it. I'm not tired anyway." Her ears flicked at the noises of the night creatures beginning to scurry around.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:31 pm

"Hmm." Shortcry turned around, "I.. you have a point. We can do some practice with your nocturnal vision." The tom trotted towards the camp exit, "Come on then, Bluepaw!"

Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:59 pm

Bluepaw looked over at him and nodded before she padded after him. "I'm ready" She said with a smile. She easily caught up with him and padded a little too close as her fur gently touched the tom's pelt. She blinked and scooted away. A blush crept onto her face.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Covekit started when Nettlesplash barged into Sorrelstar's den, his fur fluffing up in instinct. "I thought you said he had to eat!" The kit complained with a pout, confused as to why he was being reprimanded for just doing what the medicine cat had told him to do. In his eyes, positive feedback form his clan members on things he did was his reason for being so optimistic. He felt foolish when Nettlesplash hurriedly explained why she had been so worried, and that lightened the young tom's feelings just a bit. He still sulked as only kits could do on his way back to the nursery. Once inside the warm haven of the reeds, Covekit glanced around for Oakkit. Seeing her form laying neatly in her nest, the silver tabby plopped down beside her and promptly fell asleep.

----
@Owl wrote:
Bluepaw was just relaxing when she noticed the sky darkening. She lifted her body up before she padded over to the RiverClan apprentice den. She smelled two scents already inside indicating two apprentices were already inside. She padded into the den and smiled. "Hello Nightpaw, Cloudpaw." The blue colored she-cat mewed. She shivered lightly before walking over to them. "It's getting colder." She huffed showing her hatred for the cold weather.

Nightpaw waved his tail in greeting and acknowledgement, turning his attention to Cloudpaw as he spoke.

@PeanutButterFly wrote:
-Cloudpaw-
"I could ask you the same.", he replied, lifting his head to look at the other apprentice.

Nightpaw rolled his eyes at Cloudpaw's response, a half-hearted smile softening his face. "I was tired, and cold. Thought I'd curl up in my nest early." He admitted with a shrug. Soon after that, Echopaw entered the den as well. Having so many cats in one den, the air surrounding Nightpaw was suddenly filled with warmth. Relishing in the no longer chilled air, he let out a content purr. "Hey, Echopaw." He greeted with a nod towards her. Yawning as he waited for Cloudpaw to reply, he settled further into his nest and tucked his paws beneath him. It was then that Bluepaw padded out of the den, not giving any of them a hint as to where she was going. 'Probably hungry.' He reasoned to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:00 am

@Owl wrote:
Bluepaw looked over at him and nodded before she padded after him. "I'm ready" She said with a smile. She easily caught up with him and padded a little too close as her fur gently touched the tom's pelt. She blinked and scooted away. A blush crept onto her face.

Shortcry went through the camp entrance with what looked like a smile on his face, it didn't even bother him that she walked so close. He exited camp saying, "I can't wait to see my sis and you training! She should be out here somewhere.." He looked around. "She's actually really smart, smarter than me really. This'll be fun with the two of you."

Beachowl crept towards the two as they left camp. "You guys good?"

Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:19 am

Bluepaw purred as she felt happy. Shortcry was in such a good mood and it lifted her spirits even though their leader was about to lose a life and Nettlesplash was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. She gazed around and spotted her mentor before flattening her ears and perking them quickly. She felt a little disappointed when she thought it was just going to be the two of them. Who was I kidding? Then she realized something, Wait...why am I worrying about such a thing? She shook her head and smiled. 

"Hi Beachowl!" She padded up to her mentor beside Shortcry, the she-cat feeling a little cold, she instinctively was once again close to Shortcry. She wasn't touching his pelt but could feel the warmth radiating off of his pelt. She gazed at Beachowl, "What are we doing again? At almost night fall?" She forgot because her mind was too focused on Shortcry.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:00 am

@squireoftime wrote:
Covekit started when Nettlesplash barged into Sorrelstar's den, his fur fluffing up in instinct. "I thought you said he had to eat!" The kit complained with a pout, confused as to why he was being reprimanded for just doing what the medicine cat had told him to do. In his eyes, positive feedback form his clan members on things he did was his reason for being so optimistic. He felt foolish when Nettlesplash hurriedly explained why she had been so worried, and that lightened the young tom's feelings just a bit. He still sulked as only kits could do on his way back to the nursery. Once inside the warm haven of the reeds, Covekit glanced around for Oakkit. Seeing her form laying neatly in her nest, the silver tabby plopped down beside her and promptly fell asleep.

----
@Owl wrote:
Bluepaw was just relaxing when she noticed the sky darkening. She lifted her body up before she padded over to the RiverClan apprentice den. She smelled two scents already inside indicating two apprentices were already inside. She padded into the den and smiled. "Hello Nightpaw, Cloudpaw." The blue colored she-cat mewed. She shivered lightly before walking over to them. "It's getting colder." She huffed showing her hatred for the cold weather.

Nightpaw waved his tail in greeting and acknowledgement, turning his attention to Cloudpaw as he spoke.

@PeanutButterFly wrote:
-Cloudpaw-
"I could ask you the same.", he replied, lifting his head to look at the other apprentice.

Nightpaw rolled his eyes at Cloudpaw's response, a half-hearted smile softening his face. "I was tired, and cold. Thought I'd curl up in my nest early." He admitted with a shrug. Soon after that, Echopaw entered the den as well. Having so many cats in one den, the air surrounding Nightpaw was suddenly filled with warmth. Relishing in the no longer chilled air, he let out a content purr. "Hey, Echopaw." He greeted with a nod towards her. Yawning as he waited for Cloudpaw to reply, he settled further into his nest and tucked his paws beneath him. It was then that Bluepaw padded out of the den, not giving any of them a hint as to where she was going. 'Probably hungry.' He reasoned to himself.
-Cloudpaw-
"It's getting crowded in here.", he murmured towards Nightpaw.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Oakkit let out a small yawn when she saw Covekit. "How did it go with you?" she asked quietly. she had wished she could have talked with Oceankit more and didn't liked when she was pushed out of the den. she looked at Covekit and saw he was already sleeping. she laid her head on her paws and closed her eyes to go back to sleep.

Last edited by ColonelHamster on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Wolfsong coughed as he put the fish down, his tail bristling slightly. He recovered, raising his head to look around camp.
Back to top Go down
squireoftime
Warrior
Warrior
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:53 pm

Nightpaw shrugged at Cloudpaw's murmur. "There's a lot of apprentices, I've noticed. At least it's quiet." He pointed out to the other young tom. He curled his tail around his side, the tip twitching every so often. He hadn't really taken the chance to get to know his clanmates the way his siblings had; he tended to keep to himself, but was always open to making new friends, if he wanted to. Secretly, he was quite enjoying his conversation with Cloudpaw, even though it seemed to be dying down, with neither of them having much to say.
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:05 pm

Coralpaw woke up, wishing that her whitecough was over. She couldn't tell, so she raised her head and mewed so high-pitched, only Nettlesplash could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:58 am

With nothing left she could do for the leader the medicine cat dipped her head in respect and padded out of his den. She heard coughing and her ears perked. Scanning the clearing she spotted Wolfsong not to far from the fresh kill pile. Nettlesplash made her way over to the warrior her eyes and face stricken with worry. "Are you alright, Wolfsong?" She was hoping he wasn't getting sick as well. The medicine cat looked him over but didn't touch him unless he gave her permission.
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:18 am

Wolfsong Backed away a single pace, bowing his head. "Probably just a feather" he muttered, turning away. He almost groaned out loud as he realised there was not a feather nor a bird anywhere in sight- rather, just fish and moss and river-stone. As it was in riverclan. His dark grey fur, patched with white, was sleek and slightly damp from his fishing, as he was making the most of the river before it froze.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:22 pm

Nettlesplash gazed over at her den hearing Coralpaw but sighed looking at Wolfsong, "Don't be so mousebrained and come with me to get checked." She said with a demanding voice. The medicine cat was being serious. She gave him of worry mixed with irritation. "Don't make me grab you by the scruff and drag you to my den." She said with a slight growling sound as she turned around looking over her shoulder. "Lets go, the more you stall the more Coralpaw, a sick apprentice, has to wait for me to help her."
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:40 pm

"Nettlesplash, am i better? Please say yes." Coralpaw mewed, holding in, "I want to get out of this fox-hole. I want to hunt. Coralpaw flicked her tail, waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:46 pm

[She's still across camp .-. ]
Back to top Go down
Roseheart
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:10 pm

[I know, i was just asking out loud. i was "pretend" talkingto  her. she didn't want to... oh nevermind. sorry]
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:27 pm

((Sorry I ask for 418756189 recaps, but I've been busy. Could someone give me one, please?))
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:29 pm

[Well she cant hear her so .-. Oceankit has Greencough, Coralpaw has Whitecough, SorrelStar will lose a life soon. Nettlesplash is talking to Wolfsong because she thinks he may be sick too. I just kinda think everyones wandering around. Its also almost Nightfall. Bluepaw is out with Shortcry and Beachowl training.]

Oceankit flicked her ears as Coralpaw was talking. She sighed as she curled up tighter in a ball covering her face with her tail. She wanted to sleep but Coralpaw's constant talking made it difficult. Oceankit wanted to go back to the nursery where it was quiet.
Back to top Go down
shadowinthemist
Kit
Kit
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:00 pm

@Always_second_best wrote:
Wolfsong Backed away a single pace, bowing his head. "Probably just a feather" he muttered, turning away. He almost groaned out loud as he realised there was not a feather nor a bird anywhere in sight- rather, just fish and moss and river-stone. As it was in riverclan. His dark grey fur, patched with white, was sleek and slightly damp from his fishing, as he was making the most of the river before it froze.
-ignore my last posts-

SnowKit (currently not in RiverClan) ran fast. She needed to escape, to make sure she was safe- but was she? Was she really? She was in territory that she had never seen before, a place she had never known. She soon saw a river in this distance and a tom sitting near it. His fur was damp and seemed to be muttering something to himself. She called to him, "Hey!", but he didn't respond. She yowled louder, "Hey! Do- Do you know where I am?"

-Dont know SnowKit? She's new, heres her backstory Click me!-
Back to top Go down
Owl
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:26 pm

Nettlesplash flicked her ears upon hearing a voice. She peered across the river spotting a kit. The medicine cat's eyes widened. A kit out in this cold?! She leaped over the river gracefully and landed cleanly on the other side. She padded toward the kit. "Are you lost?" She asked calmly. "This is Riverclan. I'm Nettlesplash a medicine cat. That there.." She turned her head toward the tom. "That is a warrior. His name is Wolfsong. Do you have parents nearby? It's too cold outside you need to get inside where its a little warmer..." She looked worried but the kit could die out in the cold.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:35 am

(Anyone open for Otterheart?)
Back to top Go down
Always_second_best
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:01 am

Wolfsong inclined his head to the kit, moving closer to it. His thick grey and white fur protected him from the cold, but the kits fur was short and thin, as it was for kits. He forced his eyes to be bright and his long-furred tail swished across the ground once as he sat down. He stifled another cough as it rasped up his throat, and once he had coughed, he growled at himself.
Back to top Go down
Duskfall
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:32 pm

@XxEchosongxX wrote:
(Anyone open for Otterheart?)

Hailstream is.}
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:18 am

Otterheart

Otterheart saw Hailstream and she smiled to herself before she stood up and took a deep breath. She walked towards Hailstream and smiled, "Hello." She said, her green eyes bright and her heart pounding in her chest. Stop! she told herself, Be calm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next