Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
fawnie
Kit
Kit
fawnie
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Mistdapple wrinkled her brow in concentration; the slender Riverclan warrior was sitting by the river, paw poised in perfect position for a strike. The she-cat narrowed her soft blue eyes, watching the river's rippling surface for signs of fish. 

Fishing was one of Mistdapple's favorite things to do. It was best done alone, always peaceful, and she was normally successful. Fish weren't as smart as rabbits or birds, they never had any idea of their impending doom.

With that thought, Mistdapple's paw flashed into the water, and she smiled as she felt her claws hook into the scaly creature she was after. She flopped the fish onto the edge of the river, swiftly biting it's vitals to end it's futile flopping. Mistdapple collected her kill, and padded back to camp.

Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:31 pm

(Who is Echopaw's mentor?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:44 pm

Eowyn wrote:
Smokestripe was already searching the undergrowth. "I'm lowest on broom. It's a bush with small yellow flowers and small leaves. And I only need the leaves."
Jaytalon nodded and began to pad around, gathering what broom herbs he saw. He sat them all in a pile in the middle of a small clearing that was pretty close to where they were searching. He continued the same process, look, gather, place in the pile, repeat. He had foraged a pretty good sized amount of a pile and sat himself down next to it, awaiting the Med. Cat to finish her gathering.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:22 am

-Cloudpaw-
He saw Briarpaw and Echopaw and walked over to them. 
He sat on the ground, but keeping distance to them, because he thought that she-cats were icky, what he also showed in his expression.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Riverpaw saw the apprentices in a, sort-of, group. Cloudpaw looked rather disgusted and was distanced from the two she-cats. Riverpaw padded over to them and sat next to Cloudpaw and nudged him slightly. "What's that look for?" He asked Cloudpaw.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Oakkit

Oakkit sighed as she saw the apprentices. she pawed at a Leaf bored. she flopped down bored then rolled on her back looking up at the sky. 'I wish I was a apprentice already.'  Oakkit thought watching the clouds.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:09 am

Echopaw saw Riverpaw and Cloudpaw and smiled, "Come join us." She said as she sat down and curled her tail over her paws.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 2:18 am

-Cloudpaw-
"How often do I have to say this again?! Please. Don't. Touch. Me!!" He gave a death glare at Riverpaw.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 2:22 am

Riverpaw sat in complete shock as Cloudpaw shouted at him. "Geez, I'm sorry," he meowed and looked back at the other apprentices, confused.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:39 am

-Cloudpaw-
He sticked out his tongue at the other tom, flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:38 pm

Echopaw gaped at Cloudpaw and she trotted over. She glanced at Riverpaw, "Hey, you don't need to get so angry." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Riverpaw slashed his tail in an irritable manner. He bit his tongue and breathed smoothly to calm himself. He didn't know what had gotten into Cloudpaw, but he didn't think any of that was necessary. Riverpaw gave his chest a lick.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:57 pm

Echopaw turned to Riverpaw, "Don't get frustrated, maybe he is just a little grumpy today." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:01 pm

Riverpaw nodded. "Yeah, alright," he meowed to Echopaw calmly. He looked back over at Cloudpaw, "Are you alright? "
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Echopaw smiled and looked at Cloudpaw. She sat down in front of Cloudpaw and curled her soft tail over her paws.
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Oakkit

Oakkit yawned and looked around camp. she saw a leaf. she smiled as the tip of her tail twitched. she leaped on the leaf letting out a small yowl as she leaped on it. "HA!' she said proudly as her small front paws landed on the leaf. she bit the leaf acting like it was a mouse she had caught for the clan. she padded aourd camp tail high in the air with the leaf still in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
PeanutButterFly
Apprentice
Apprentice
PeanutButterFly
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 9:13 am

-Cloudpaw-
He looked at the other apprentices' friendly faces a little confusedly. "Okay, maybe I overreacted... a little. And yes, I'm alright. As always." He then quickly changed the topic. "So, why have we gathered here in the middle of the camp? Is there any, you know, special reason or something like that?"
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:14 pm

"I actually don't know, I just saw everyone else over here so I decided to see what's was happening," Riverpaw meowed and quivered his whiskers in an amusing way.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:09 pm

Echopaw smiled, "I don't know either, I just got up and the then I tried to decide what to do today." She said.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 9:39 pm

Sorrelstar groaned in realization that he had to still take care of the mentorless apprentices and that now was the time that he should go appoint some mentors. Getting back onto his paws he went onto his spot on the Bigstone as he called out the the clan "Let all cats old enough to swim, gather under the Bigstone to hear my words."
(Who are the ones needing mentors again?)
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:30 am

(I do.)
Echopaw turned to the Bigstone and waved her tail in excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Briarpaw's eyes widened as Cloudpaw snapped at Riverpaw. She looked towards Riverpaw and gave him a 'what was that for' look. "Is everything okay, Cloudpaw?" she asked standing up and adjusting herself before sitting back down. She looked towards Echopaw and dipped her head in greeting.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Riverpaw shrugged when he caught Briarpaw's eyes. Then the loud calling of Sorrelstar sounded in the camp. He looked up at the Bigstone and awaited his announcement.

(Goodness, Writers block. .-. )
Back to top Go down
ColonelHamster
Warrior
Warrior
ColonelHamster
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:49 pm

Oakkit heard Sorrelstar's call and she wanted to go but she wasn't old enough yet. she lashed her tail and sat out side of the nursery so she could hear what was going on.
Back to top Go down
XxEchosongxX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:18 pm

Echopaw dipped her head to Briarpaw and sat down in front of the Bigstone. She gestured for the other apprentices to come sit beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next